The Prelusive Opprobrium?

The World Above The Ground Below The Heaven

 

Chapter 4: 
 
October 13, 2010, 5:30 pm
"I said give it back to me." The man grabbed her wrist as soon as she opened the door in the entrance. Making the media and paparazzi capture the exact moment he grabbed her. And then, the next thing they knew was the flashes of camera started to emerge in their sight. Causing both of their eyes to widen. Making Yuri's adrenalin senses work really fast that she closed the door as soon as possible.
"What the heck was that?" Yuri shifted her awestricken gaze to the man still holding her wrist.
"They captured it, you BABO!" The man bit his lip. Looking really furious. He knew the troubles coming. The scandals, the press, the pressure, the false speculations. He cant panic or get furious. He needs to get a solution.
"Your coming with me." The tightened his grip to Yuri's wrist and started to pull her. Yuri, wasnt confused. She also knew she's in a big trouble. They had to do something about it as soon as possible. There's no time to complain and huff around. Korean media is really fast. Their pictures might be on the internet anytime by now. How can she explain that photograph of him holding her wrist? She didnt even remember what expression she made. So, she just followed him, not leaving a word to Taeyeon about her leaving. She really felt sorry to miss such moments like these but she has to fix things like these. Though, it wasnt really her fault she was still on the photograph sos he have to explain her self. To avoid any attention they decided to use the private exit of the Reception Hall.
"Go seat in the couch." The man ordered with a deep and very serious voice as he let go of Yuri's wrist. Yuri gulped and followed his orders, walking with her head down. She sat and gazed around the room. It was definitely a room for V.I.P's. She just stayed calm. She knew everything would turn right. They just need to take wise actions.
"Now this is a huge trouble." Yuri mumbled as she shifted her gaze to the man who just stood there right in front of the couch where she sat, looking really frantic. He just kept of walking back and forth.
"Uhhh. If your going to keep on doing that I might really end up thinking you might commit suicide." Yuri sounded really worried. You cant blame her for thinking so. The man really looked like he's in a state of confusion and anxiety. The man just stared at her and smirked. Thinking how can Yuri stay calm when their pictures might be on the internet anytime by now.
"We could fix all this. Why dont you try seating here ne?" Yuri smiled and tapped the vacant space beside her. He was in deep shock. How can she stay calm? Isnt she worried about what's going to happen? Or she's only playing around him?
"How the heck can you stay really calm?! Aren't you worried about what might happen?!" The tone of his voice sounded furious. He gave her a deadly stare and vigorously stood right in front of the couch where she sat.
"Its because I know this have a solution. We cant panic, it will only make things knotty." She didnt dare to break the eye contact to show her decisiveness. He just smirked, he felt how calm yet serious she is. She's the famous Kwon Yuri afterall. But then, being Kwon Yuri makes things more complicated for him.
"You should have given it to me. In that way, we shouldnt have undergo in this kind of things." He sounded like he scolded her. He wanted to give her the guilt. He wants her to feel how wrong she was.
"How could I give this to someone who I dont even know? What if your a spy who wants to steal this pass because your a--"
"For God's sake who doesnt know Jung Yunho?" He whispered moving his face nearer to Yuri that they can feel their own breathes. Yuri stopped for a while. Jung Yunho?? The name sounded familiar to her. It feels like someone mentioned that name. Her eyebrows met. She started to work on her memory, tyring to remember where she heard that name.
"Maybe me and my bestfriend?" She gave up and stuttered a little. Well, to be honest she's not really good at names. She didnt break the eye contact and didnt dare to move her face. They built a strong and intimidating aura. Its execration nor romantic. It was pretty much weighty. None of the two made a single move. Not until, Yunho's phone rang. It was actually a text message. He moved from his place and sat beside Yuri as he smiled sweetly looking at his mobile phone. Yuri's eyes kinda widened. She was slightly shocked. From then on, she knew it was a text message from his lover. She just grinned. Love do make people unreal and preposterous.
"I'm going to leave. Someone wants to see me. We can settle this some other time." Yunho stated as he stood up from his seat and plummeted his mobile phone in his pocket.
"Do we need each other's contact numbers? Well, in case something might be up we could contact each other or something." Yuri also stood up and fixed her dress, facing Yunho's back. He turned around and handed his mobile phone to Yuri silently. Yuri grabbed the phone and childishly smiled.
"There you go. I'll leave now. I better stay tuned at the TV  and browse on the internet to check things out. Annyong~" Yuri bowed before she left. Yunho just smirked as she vanish before his eyes. Kwon Yuri, he thought. He suddenly smiled remembering sooner or later he will meet the center of his world and his so-called lover; Go Ara.
 
--
 
Taeyeon started to worry. Her bestfriend just told her that she'll go in the comfort room. Yet, it was already 5:30. Its been an hour since her bestfriend left, she already finished her food yet she's not back. She placed her right hand below her chin while she tapped her left hand's fingers in the table. She pouted as she wondered what happened to her bestfriend. Was she sick? Did something bad happened? Did she have an urgent meeting? She just heavily sighed and looked around. She would really like to enjoy the party but she cant go around and enjoy when she dont know Yuri's whereabouts. Until, she properly sat and decided to go back in their room. If Yuri would be gone she can only be in their room/house or office. She stood up. She tried to asked for Heechul's permission before leaving. Unfortunately, he was too busy entertaining the guests. Though, it was kinda agaisnt her heart to not finish the party she has to leave. Therefore, she headed to the elevator focusing her eyes on the floor, still worried. She was pouting when she rode the elevator. Completely oblivious to the people around her.
"Taeyeon-sshii." A familiar voice broke her silence. She turned her head to the right side and saw Leeteuk and his buttler.
"Annyong." She weakly smiled and slightly bowed. Leeteuk knew that something was up. Her smile is completely different today. But for a moment, he thought how would he notice that when he just met her days ago? Why is he thinking like he knew her for years now. The girl was surely something to him. Yet, once again fed himself a lie. Thinking, he just see Taeyeon as his dongseng. If your going to look at it. Leeteuk might made a hundred of excuses about his feelings for her. Because, he thought love at first sight is merely impossible for him.
"Uhh. Gwenchana?" He asked her, sounding really worried.
"Dont pout like that. Seeing a pretty girl pass by wearing that face crushes a man's heart." He added as he brushed Taeyeon's hair softly.
"It does? Why?" Taeyeon raised both of her eyebrows. Completely oblivious by what Leeteuk meant. He just chuckled. He somehow knew that his pick-up and cheesy lines wont work on Taeyeon. It was actually one of the adorable part of Taeyeon for him.
"Oppa, I am asking you for the last time are you taking drugs?" She asked him in a serious tone as she turned into Leeteuk. He just chuckled again, louder this time. What should he do? The girl's naiveness is too adorable.
"I'm not taking drugs. Believe me." He flashed his dimples to Taeyeon once again. Leaving, the other girls in the elevator to squeal. Taeyeon just nodded and got back to her position earlier.
"Oppa, why did they squeal? Did they saw some ghost? Howcome I dont see one??" Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk as she bended her head slightly to the right side.
"Anee. They just saw a rat." Leeteuk sarcastically responded. He knew it was because of him. But somehow, he wanted to trail along Taeyeon's childish question.
"Shinja?" Taeyeon started to look around the floor and observed.
"Aiiigoo~ Population of rats are surely growing that they can even enter in 5 star hotels. Lucky rats ne? I must say I'm impressed." As soon as she finished her sentence, they reached the 11th floor.
"Omo. I'm already here. Thanks for chatting with me. Annyong~ Till next time~." Taeyeon bowed right before the door of the elevator closed. Leeteuk was left inside the elevator. Smiling like a fool. He thought that he should be the one thanking Taeyeon for she's always the reason why his days turns into a complete one.
 
--
 
Taeyeon's few steps away from their room and her heart beats started to pound rapidly. She was nervous about Yuri. Hoping she might be there inside their room.
"Dont think too much Kim Taeyeon. You have to be optimistic." She mumbled and sighed as she stood right in front of the door of their room. She closed her eyes right before opening the door. There she was, standing right in the entrance of their room seeing nothing but furnitures. She sighed and somehow knew she's not inside. She bit her lip and started to walk inside their room. Thinking about possibilities regarding what happened to her bestfriend. She got in her room and dumped herself in her bed.
"Yah, Kwon Yuri. Where are you?" She mumbled as she tangled herself in her pillows. She gazed around her room and her pink hello kitty laptop caught her attention. She abruptly sat and thought she hasn't use her laptop quite a while now. She raised her eyebrow and got up from her bed and picked up her laptop.
"Time to have a knowledge once again about the outside." She childishly as she sat at the chair in front of her desk.
"Let's see." She opened her laptop and entered the site they called 'Nate'.
 
Jung Yunho and Kwon Yuri Caught in Action?!
Many have speculated that a new couple or rather a new clash has emerged onto the Business Industry earlier this day as the media photographed a photo of 2 of the most famous personas in the said industry earlier this day.
Kwon Yuri (20) and Jung Yunho (21) was caught in action at the Kim Heechul and Jung Jessica Nuptial. Yunho was holding Yuri's wrist at the photograph with a blank expression leaving the netizens in confusion. Different people have given their different opinions. Some have said that they maybe dating, some have said they are definitely in a middle of a business matter, some have said they seemed like quarelling. But we have to wait until both parties release both of their statements.
 
"Bwoh-yah?!" Taeyeon's eyes widened as soon as she read the article. Was that the reason why Yuri left? She thought. She dont know if she'll be pissed or happy. Pissed, because her BESTFRIEND didnt tell her something about him. Happy because her bestfriend had the chance to interact with one of the most famous guy in their nation. She raised her eyebrows and was slightly relieved though the news shocked her. But looking at the brighter side, she has a clue where her bestfriend was.
"Aiiigoo. You have a lot to tell me Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon mumbled as she browse the comments in the article. Not until, Taeyeon heard some footsteps outside her room. She was alarmed and froze from her seat.
"Omo. It cant be a ghost." Taeyeon bit her lip as she dragged herself in her bed holding a pillow. She was scared. If you are going to ask Taeyeon what she hates the most, she'll answer GHOST aside from aegyo. It was definitely one of her biggest fears. She tried to close her eyes and lay down and covered her face with her pillow. She can feel how her heartbeat pound. It was definitely speedy. You can tell how nervous she was. She suddenly heard her door open and heard several footsteps getting louder and louder.
"Ottokhae?" Taeyeon gasper out of fright. She breathed heavily and made up her mind to take a peek of the person making the sound.
"Yah, Taeyeon-ah." A tapped startled her right before she take a peek.
"Bwoh-yah?!" She sat upon feeling it and saw Kwon Yuri. Just, Kwon Yuri. She laughed and throwed a pillow in Yuri's face as soon as she saw her.
"What was that for?" Yuri catched the pillow Taeng threw at her.
"That was for hiding something really important to me." She stated as she stare at Yuri.
"And this is for making me worry." Taeyeon picked up another pillow and threw it into Yuri.
"Aiiigooo. I guess the news are out." Yuri said as she dropped the pillow in her bestfriends' bed and picked up the remote in the end of the bed to turn on the television. 
 
--
 
"Are you dating Kwon Yuri?" A reporter asked Jung Yunho at the surprise ambush.
"Ne, I am dating her." He seriously answered as he made his way out of the crowded people.