A Fortuitously Encounter

The World Above The Ground Below The Heaven

Chapter 1:

"Naegae geudaega inyangi ahnin geotcheoreom
Geujeo seuchinun sunganin geotcheoreom
Sibgae nal jinajineun geudae gyeotae
Ddoo dagaga han geolyeumjocha
Chae tal su eobseuljirado"
Taeyeon started to sing as she and Yuri trailed off to 천국의 성역 (Heaven's Sanctuary Hotel) to spend the night there. Yuri was just seating beside Taeyeon listening to her soothing voice. Taeyeon always loved singing its one of her greatest passion. Her bestfriend is one of her biggest fan. She always ask her to sing whenever their travelling. She ended her song beautifully like a bunch of people are watching her when Yuri is only her audience at the moment.
"Wooaaah~ I never get tired listening to you when your singing." Yuri clapped her hand repeatdly. Still stunned with her bestfriends' voice even she always hear her sing.
"Now that I am done doing your request. Its my time to ask for my req--"
"We will eat right after we arrive there. I will treat you all the food you want for 1 whole day. Araso, I will." Yuri cut Taeng's words as she warmly smiled.
"You know me too much." Taeyeon flashed her ahjumma smile.
"The reason why you stopped growing is because you eat too much." Yuri giggled.
"Yah. My height isnt that short!" Taeyeon defended herself.
"If you said so." Yuri teasingly gazed in the window. Trying to hide her giggle.
"Araso. I am small. What can I do? I have a huge appetite." Taeng pouted and just crossed her arms in front of her chest. Throwing a little tantrums and acting like a kid. Yuri just cant help but laugh. She knew her bestfriend hated aegyo but for some reason she is full of it.
"Your acting like I complained. You dont need to worry about your height. Its made you look like a cute child." Taeyeon smiled in relief. She always love it when someone tells her that having a small height is not that bad.
"Nicey. Nicey. I knew being small is great." Taeyeon proudly said as she pressed the crown of her head with both of her hands.
"By the way were going to stay there for 2 days - 1 week." Yuri formally stated.
"Shinja? Good thing I brought tons of clothes." Taeyeon smiled childishly.
"Sorry to interrupt but we already arrived Milady." One of their guards said.
"As soon as this door opens a huge amount of media are going to photograph you." Their assistant; Han SooJin warned them.
"Its okay. We're used to it unnie." Taeyeon confidently answered her. They loosed their seatbelt and Soojin signaled their guards to open the door.
As soon as both of the ladies started to walk. The crowd went 'Wow~' 'Their truly a living Goddesses' 'No wonder they are voted for the best 'Bestfriends' of the year'. They walked elegantly and warmly smiled to the media.
"Kamsamneeda~" Both of them bowed before going in.
 
--
 
Both of them got in and met their expectations. Only 'them' are allowed inside. They noticed that 'they' were slightly numerous for the first time. They knew the eyes of the girls inside the hotel were staring them in a appalling way. The girls in 'their' world always hated them because of pure jealousy and insecurity over their popularity. The 2 never knew how popular they was for they were both oblivious when it comes to their own popularity.
"You wait at the recieving area for a moment. I'll just go and get our keys." Yuri warmly smiled at her bestfriend. Taeyeon just nodded and started to move before Yuri left.
"Good Evening." Yuri calmly greeted the employees as soon as she reached the Information Desk.
"Ms. Kwon Yuri right? I-i Mean Lady Kwon Yuri." The employee stuttered. Afraid that she will get angry for calling her Miss. Employees knew that 'they' hated being called Miss or Sir. For that's how it goes in 'their' world. Average people should treat them like Gods. Calling 'them' Miss is a crime.
"I prefer Yuri." Yuri just gave them a heart-warming smile. Leaving the employees in shock for not getting angry and insisted to be called Yuri. They thought she's a living angel. Although she had the highest authority in Korea right now, she acted like an average person.
"Room 501, 11th floor Milady." A employee informed her as he reached out the pass to her.
"You can drop honorifics. I feel awkward when someone uses it around me." She flashed her famous angelic smile as she got the pass causing the employee to blush.
"Kamsamneeda." They all bowed before she leave.
"Aiiigoo~ I should be the one thanking you guys. Kamsamneeda~" She blissfully bowed and left. Murmurs started to fill the Information Desk as soon she left. They all thought she was dropdead gorgeous with just wearing a black cowl front jumpsuit. They were left with admiration, thinking she is one of a kind. They adopted the 'Yuri-effect' everyone had. But, she still remained oblivious to her popularity and instead just thought the employees are nice.
 
--
 
Taeyeon, on the other hand. Started to wander around the place. She checked out the new sculptures and painting placed in the hotel. She touched every sculptures like a little kid and produce an adorable "Wooaaah~" expression causing her to gain attention from every guy in the place. They thought she was adorable and gorgeous, that she's truly a living fairy. Like Yuri, she is oblivious to her popularity so after realizing the stares of the guys in the place are all directed to her, she started to think if there's something wrong touching the sculptures.
"Did I do something wrong?" She mumbled. Seating at the nearest couch she saw.
"I wonder if there's something wrong with my face.." She grabbed her mirror inside her bag and checked her face. She looked at every part of it. She didnt saw something wrong.
"Maybe I'm just hallucinating." She naively smiled and put her mirror back to her bag. She waited for several minutes and just gazed everywhere.
"The lady walking it white dress is really pretty right?" A manly voice broke her silence as she felt someone sat beside her. She didnt bother to look who was talking and just looked to person his pointing to right away.
"Ne. She is really pretty. Her white complexion is just amazing." She stared at the girl with her eyes shining. The guy looked at her and smirked. He thought that she didnt even bother to look at him when she heard his voice. Any gal would look at their side right away if someone started to talk with a y voice like 'his'.
"Your talking like you complexion is not amazing as hers." He managed to asnwer back.
"Mine? I dont think so. Hers is better." She beamed at him. He was 'stunned'. He thought the gal is extremely pretty. Her cuteness is exploding. His heart skipped a beat. He felt lucky for witnessing such a beauty. Yet, he fed his self a lie by believing he always feel like that when a pretty girl pass by.
"Is there something wrong with my face? A lot of people kept staring at me like that quite a while now." She pointed at her face and slightly frowned as she naively asked the guy she doesnt even know. The guy just laughed. Innocence was her charm he thought. He knew how the gal was oblivious about her popularity.
"Innocent person like you makes guys head over heels. I am expriencing that right now." He smiled at him flashing his dimples trying to steal Taeyeon's heart. The girls squealed and felt jealous over Taeyeon. But she on the other hand was confused with the other girls reaction and just formed an "oooohhh" with .
"Is that rejection?" He unconsciously asked. He never got rejected by a girl. Its impossible to be rejected especially when she knew the other girls are getting jealous over her. That's how it goes in 'their' world.
"Ne? Why do you mean by rejection? Yah, are you okay? How could I reject a opinion?" She looked at him and blinked twice. The guy just again laughed. She's truly innocent. She's naive and he liked that a lot. He knew he wanted to know more about her.
"So--" His words got cut when Taeyeon's phone started to ring.
"Yabuseyo?" She answered the phone. He find it cute. He smiled out of nowhere. He was then shocked by his reaction. It was his first time being like that. Admiring a girls voice saying "Yabuseyo". And yet, he fed himself another lie he told himself that he's always like that when he calls her toys.
"Ne~ Mianhe~ I'll wait for you here." She stated with a apologetic voice. Then again, he was stunned. He thought it cant be love at first sight. That is merely impossible. He was dumbfounded. His mind is too blank.
"Yah, are you okay??" She waved her hands in front of him. Looking really curious. He snapped back to reality and noticed how the girl waved at her.
"U-uhh I am okay." He stuttered. His buttler giggled upon seeing his master stutter like that for a first time in front of a girl.
"Ahjussi. Why are you giggling?" Taeyeon shifted her gaze to the old man beside him.
"Ahh. Nothing Milady." He bowed nervously. He thought the girl would get pretty furious for doing that.
"Why are calling me Milady? Call me Taeyeon-sshii. It would make me feel a lot better." She flashed her kid-like smile. The buttler was shocked. He thought did he just heard her say "call me Taeyeon-sshii". That was very unusual in 'their' world.
"Atlast." Taeyeon blissfully stated as she got up and saw Yuri on her way. 
 
--
 
After Yuri got the pass to their room, she dragged herself in the recieving area and didnt saw the figure of her friend. She thought Taeyeon just departed to the comfort room. So she decided to wait and sat the couch. She remained silent and didnt notice how she gathered attention. Both girls and guys admired her beauty. The girls cant deny how perfect she looked like. While, the guys just drooled over her breathe-taking beauty. She didnt notice the stares for she decided to read a book.
"Kyaaaaaa~ Their here!!! Jung Yunho and T.O.P!!" The girls started to scream. She started to wonder and stared at the direction their all staring at. She accidentally had a eye contact to the guy wearing a grey tuxedo. He smirked and just looked away. She started to think that maybe he hated stares so she decided to look away. Not noticing, how the guy in the black tuxedo stared at her and smiled. Its been a while so she decided to ring Taeyeon and thought she was lost.
"Yabuseyo?" She answered.
"Yah, where are you? I thought you'll stay in the recieving area?" Yuri curiously asked her.
"I am here. I'm beside different sculptures and painting." She cluelessly anwered.
"Your at the mini-museum. Aiiigoo~ I'll go there to meet you. Dont move araso?" She giggled.
"Ne~ Mianhe~ I'll wait for you here." Taeyeon sounded apologetic. She just sighed and got up from her seat. She started to head to the mini-museum where Taeyeon was.
 
--
 
"Atlast." Taeyeon blissfully stated as she got up and saw Yuri on her way. The 2 guys were stunned. They blinked their eye out of amazement. It was Kwon Yuri; the girl with the highest authority in Korea, the so-called living angel. And for sure, the gal they talked to earlier was Kim Taeyeon; one of the prominent singer in Korea, the so-called 'Korea's National Fairy'. They were dumbfounded, the guy was glued to his seat. Completely shocked.
"Uhh. Did you accompany her?" Yuri asked them. The buttler nodded feeling nervous again for she might get angry at the fact that they did accompany her.
"Thank you sir. My friend is really not good at directions." Yuri bowed and warmly smiled at them.
"I really enjoyed you accompany ahjussi and stranger-sshii." Taeyeon also bowed. Both of them started to walk and headed to the elevator. The buttler and the guy was astonished at their attitude. Rumous are right. They had this heavenly aura together. They were extremely different people from 'their' world.
"Master Jungsu, we have to leave now." The buttler informed him.
 
--
 
Yuri and Taeng rode the elevator. Their room was in 11th floor so they have to wait for a while.
"Did you know the guy earlier?" Yuri broke the silence between Taeng and her.
"Anee." She answered Yuri.
"His stare can melt you. It looked like he dont want you to go away." She giggled to tease Taeyeon.
"Aneeyo. Its his normal stare. Stop thinking about random thoughts." She giggled for the fact that Yuri gave a meaning to something usual.
"Now this is for real. I have to go to the rest room." Taeyeon dragged herself off the elevator and the 10th floor.
"Just wait ti--" The elevator closed it was too late to tell her to just wait since their 1 floor away. She just sighed and reached the 11th floor.
"Room 501." She mumbled. She made her away in the hall and noticed a couple kissing each other at the hallway.
"They should have done it inside their room. Geez. People these are surely daring." She just focused on the floor to not notice the couple. She passed by the couple and felt like someone dropped something in her pocket. She thought she's hallucinating and continued walking. She opened the door in her room and sat in the couch. She unconsciously fell asleep. Out of nowhere a series of knocks started to be heard from their door. Her sleep was interrupted and opened the door. She saw 2 figures; Taeyeon and a tall and handsome guy wearing a black tuxedo.
--
Heya Readers!
So this is Chapter 1.
Sorry for the boring start.
I promise to do better. T.T
Hope you'll enjoy it though! :)
Where can I find someone who makes a poster? >.<
Comments will be highly appreciated. ;)