The Wedding

The World Above The Ground Below The Heaven

 

Chapter 3:
 
October 12, 2010, 9:30 am
 
"YAH!" A man shouted right in front of her. Looking really furious as if she stole something from him causing Yuri to shake out of surprise.
"Heechul Oppa?" Yuri whispered looking shocked.
"Yah! What's up with the shock expression? Aiiish. Let me in." He arrogantly walked in through their room and sat in the couch. Yuri on the other hand was left in the door still slightly shocked with what she saw. Wondering how can he be here when Taeng told her that her brother is going to live in Rome starting last week.
"Kwon Yuri!" Heechul shouted causing her to snap out of her thoughts and closed the door, going straight to their living room and sat beside Heechul.
"Oppa. Why are you here?" She looked at him looking really curious.
"You heard the news huh?" Yuri just nodded while he just smirked.
"Well. I got in Rome and got bored. Their lifestyle is totally different compared to us. So, I decided to go back. Besides, I am getting married." He explained as he leaned in the couch, looking up in the ceiling.
"Shinja? Kyaaaa~~ Chukkamhamnida!" Yuri cheered upon hearing the news causing her to punch Heechul several times at his arms. She was glad. Really glad, its been a long time since she got in a wedding of a close acquintance. Heechul having a wife means her, having a sister-in-law. Heechul, on the other hand laughed at her reaction.
"Yah. Seeing your reaction made feel like your my real sister and not Taeng." He pinched Yuri's cheek really hard. Yuri pinched Heechul back in return. They stayed like that for several minutes until Heechul stopped. Leaving, both of their cheeks really red.
"That did hurt." Heechul complained as he cupped his cheeks with both of his hands.
"You want some ice?" Yuri chuckled before she got up and headed to their mini-kitchen. She was really lucky to have Taeng as her bestfriend. She got a second family, they were Heechul and Taeng.
"Do you wanna know what's her reaction?" Heechul asked Yul as she got back in her seat giving Heechul the ice pack she got.
"Uhh. I guess she just blinked her eye twice and told you its a good thing that Jessica unnie can stand your attitude and temper." Yuri placed her hands below her chin.
"Bingo! You really are her bestfriend huh. By the way, you have something to explain to me." His mood shifted to infuriated from being calm. She laughed at how his mood shifted. His always like that.
"What is it?" Yuri's eyebrows met out of curiousity.
"Why the heck did you leave Taeng to a playboy?!" He shouted really hard causing Yuri to cover both of her ears and move in the other chair. Not frightened, but shocked at what she heard. As far as she remember she never left Taeng with a guy. Well, she disappeared.
"Calm down oppa. I never left Taeng with somebody. She dissappeared." Yuri stated as she put her hands down moving it in her lap.
"You sure?" He raised his right eye brow. Yuri just nodded innocently.
"Then why the heck she's their eating with PARK JUNGSU?!" He shouted once again. Good thing, Yuri covered her ears before Heechul shouted. She dont want another shock in her ear drum doesnt she?
"Its jus--" Yuri's words got cut when the doorbell suddenly rang.
 
--
 
Taeyeon, quietly ate her food. She chewed as long as she can. While Leeteuk just watched her eat. Observing every move she made. He chuckled at how Taeng ate. She really looked adorable. Everytime she chew her food, she would gaze around the dining hall.
"I guess your room is at the 11th floor." He tried to broke the silence. But, Taeng didnt hear him. She was too busy chewing her food. Causing Leeteuk to chuckle once more. She was the first gal to not pay attention to him whenever they eat together. He liked that part again, a LOT. He love how she was different with the other girls.
"Oppa, arent you eating?" She asked him out of nowhere which slightly startled Leeteuk. He was too caught up with Taeyeon's aura. Causing him to chuckle once again. How can he be absent-minded just because of her presence? This girl is sure something for him.
"I'm finished." Leeteuk managed to answer. 
"Then why are you still here?" Taeyeon asked. She's right, he thought. He was already done yet he cant leave Taeyeon alone. For he want to stay as long as she's there. He knew that himself. Yet, once again he fed himself a lie telling that he just want to make a new friend to himself.
"Its not my hobby to leave someone right away." He reasoned out. Taeyeon just made an 'oooohh~' expression as she scooped another spoon of her soup. He just chuckled once again. Any girl would blush if he told them that but to Taeyeon, it was completely nothing.
"Not to be offensive but oppa, have you been rehabilitated? I mean, just stare at me and chuckle out of nowhere. Do I look like one of your nurses there?" Her eyebrows met, looking really curious. He just laughed and rubbed his forehead.' Rehabilitate? Does she really think I'm a crazy person' he thought.
"I've never been rehabilitated. But, I guess I inhaled a drug just right now. Its called Kim Taeyeon." He laughed and joked. Not admitting, that its a fact. She's his drug. Someone that makes him go crazy. Someone that made his heart beat the first time he saw her. Someone who made him crave for her presence.
"Does that mean you really take drugs?!" Taeyeon eyes widened. Giving Leeteuk a big laugh. 'She'll never get it huh?' he thought. He said a cheesy pick-up line yet she didnt get it. She's too naive to get those pick-up lines, he thought. Taeyeon, on the other hand wondered at how can he laugh like that when he knew he takes drugs.
"Oppa. Do you really find it funny? Your taking drugs." Taeyeon seriously stated.
"I dont take drugs silly. You'll never get it." He just laugh. Taeyeon, frowned and just realized he was kidding around with her.
"That's not a good joke. I really thought you are taking drugs." Taeyeon pouted.
"I'm sorry." He bowed a little. Taeyeon, suddenly remembered that she was with her bestfriend.
"Babo!" She knocked her head through her right hand.
"Oppa, ahjussi. I've got to go. I forgot I was with my bestfriend. Thanks again for accompanying me." She said as she got up.
"But Taeyeon-sshii, I saw your bestfriend left earlier." Jungsu's buttler blurted out. Thinking, that might Taeyeon from leaving. But, he was wrong. It just made her more urge to leave.
"She must be in our room. I'm really greatful for your companion. Thanks for the time. Till next time." Taeyeon bowed and vanished before his eyes, like yesterday. He just smiled and decided to leave too. Since, the reason why he's there is vanished already.
 
--
 
Yuri got up and opened the door.
"I'm really sorry forgetting you. I really am. Its just that I got really entrapped with the food." Taeyeon continiuously bowed.
"Gwenchana. I dont mind it. Stop bowing." Yuri smiled at her.
"Your just the best!" Taeyeon hugged her.
"Uhhh. But, you've got to explain this to someone who's inside." Yuri whispered to her ear.
"Eh? Why? Who's inside?" Taeyeon walked in their room.
"Kim Taeyeon." Heechul coldly said.
"Oppa?!" Her eyes widened as soon as she saw her brother. Like Yuri, she thought his oppa should be in Rome by now. Not there. She ran to her brother and touched his face, seating beside him. Checking out if he was for real.
"Bwoh-ya?! What's up with the strange reaction?! You should be glad that I am here." He arrogantly said as he pushed her dongseng's hand away from his face.
"Ho-"
"Well. I am here because I got bored in Rome. Nothing happened. Nothing went wrong. And about Jessica, we decided to get married here." He knew his dongseng. That he didnt let her finish asking.
"You got me. Is Jessica unnie sure about this wedding? I mean I dont want to see her running on your wedding day. When and where is it anyway?" She looked worried.
"Babo! Ofcourse she's sure! Well. Its tomorrow. Its the church 2 blocks away from this place." Heechul poked Taeyeon's head really hard. Yuri just sat at the chair across the chair they were seating and laughed.
"You just arrived right? How come the wedding will take place tomorrow? Do you guys have enough energy?" Yuri slightly bended her head in the right side.
"Oh, we arrived here last week." Heechul confidently said.
"Ne?! How come I didnt knew that?!" Taeyeon punched his brother's arm.
"You dont need to know." Heechul lightly punched her back.
"I'm still your dongseng." Taeyeon pouted. As she threw her little tantrums once again.
"That would make us fair. You have to explain something to me." Heechul sounded serious. Taeyeon, knew there is something up.
"What did I do?" Taeyeon's brows met as she stared at her brother and got her ipod from her bag.
"How the heck did you and park jungsu met?!" He shouted really loud. But then again, Yuri and Taeng was prepared. Yuri had her ears covered with both of her hands while Taeng was able to put her headphones and ipod on right before Heechul's outburst.
"Who is Park Jungsu?" Taeyeon blinked twice, staring at his brother while removing her headphones.
"Leeteuk, you BABO!" He shouted once again. Like earlier, both of them did their usual business.
"Oppa. Do you want to get wrinkles before your wedding day?" Taeyeon removed her headphones again, sounding really worried.
"I dont." Heechul stated as he stood up.
"About Leeteuk oppa. What's the problem with being friends with him? He's pretty nice. Weird at the same time though. He would stare at me and chuckle and blurt weird opinions." Taeyeon poked her chin through her index finger. Heechul laughed. He forgot his dongseng is naive enough to not get Leeteuk's pick-up and cheesy lines. He's glad for that.
"Araso. Araso. Sorry for shouting and worrying right away. Just tell me if you have a boyfriend already." Heechul threw a pillow in Taeyeon's face before he left.
"Heechul Oppa is surely moody huh?" Yuri and Taeng laughed. Though Heechul has always been like that. They surely love him, for he is a very fastidious brother to them. He would lend his shoulder whenever they needed one. He stood as their second appa. They consider themselves lucky for having him despite having a diva attitude.
 
--
 
The Next Day: October 13, 2010, 1:30 pm
 
"Oppa, I just cant believe your getting married already." Taeng said as she fixed his brothers tie. This day would definitely a memorable day not only for her but for her whole family. She once dreamed of the exact scenario that moment.
"I'm already at the right age you small thing." He said as he patted Taeyeon's head.
"12 years ago, we would just kid around and do this. But now, everything's getting real. I am going to walk at the aisle right before your wife. I never thought I would feel this good." Taeyeon warmly smiled at him. Heechul was really touched with her dongseng's words. She played a big part in his life. He is really glad for having his sister right at that very moment, when one of his dreams is going to be fullfilled.
"When did you get this mature?" Heechul giggled as he hugged Taeyeon.
"Shinja? I matured?" She hugged his brother back. Their bond was really strong, a treasure that they would carry forever no matter what happen.
"Am I disturbing your sibling moment?" Yuri giggled as she knocked lightly to the door. Heechul smiled. His second dongseng appeared. Though, their not connected through blood, he've always felt their connected through their bond and hearts. He felt really glad seeing those 2 dongsengs walking in the aisle right before his wife-to-be.
"Chukkahamnida." Yuri hugged him.
"Group hug!!" Taeyeon shouted. They looked like real siblings. The picture was perfect. You can feel their strong bond. Its a picture that you can hardly imagine at their world.
"Great shot." A flash of a camera surprised them causing them to trail where the flash came from.
"Annyong." It was Heechul's wife-to-be; Jung Jessica. Seeing her in her wedding gown made Heechul smile wide. She was the most beautiful girl in his eyes. The center of his world.
"Sica unnie!" Both Yuri and Taeyeon ran to her. She looked really gorgeous. A living Goddess, they say.
"Sica unnie, are you really sure? I am asking you for the last time." Taeyeon looked at her firmly.
"Ofcourse I am." Sica pinched Taeyeon's cheek. She was really sure for marrying him. She knows how much he loves her. He's the center of her world. He makes her world go round. She would never regret marrying him.
"Unnie, how can you stand oppa's diva attitude?" Yuri blinked her eyes twice. Looking really curious. Jessica just giggled. She find her 2 dongsengs adorable.
"Yah. Why are you discouraging her?!" Heechul pushed Yuri and Taeyeon away from Jessica to back-hug her.
"Aiiigoo~ Your too worried. Ofcourse, I would still marry you." Sica cupped Heechul's face. Making Heechul smile like a fool.
"Perfect." Yuri captured the sweet moment. They laughed. Soon enough, Sica will be part of their family.
"Milady, Master. The wedding will start in 30 minutes. We better get going." Jessica's assistant informed them as she bow.
"I better get going. See you in the aisle." Heechul pecked Jessica's forehead before leaving. Making Yuri and Taeyeon squeal.
"Dalkomhan~~(Sweet)" Yuri and Taeyeon said in chorus. Making Jessica laugh as they leave.
 
--
 
October 13, 2010, 2:30 pm
 
Perfect time, perfect place, perfect weather, perfect persons. They can define it as a perfect moment. A very remarkable event indeed.
"Taeyeon-ah. Did you really agree to be the flower girl??" Jessica got near Taeyeon before the entourage started.
"Flower girl?!" Taeyeon's eyes widened. Causing Jessica to chuckle, she knew Taeyeon didnt agree.
"Well, I'm not gonna lie. I liked it though. I've never been a flower girl. Besides, my height definitely fits the tiltle." She smiled naively. Jessica pinched Taeyeon's cheek again.
"She always dreamed of being a flower girl." Yuri stated. Jessica chuckled again.
"Chukkahamnida unnie." Both of them congratulated Jessica when the music suddenly started. Startling the 3 of them.
"Milady, the entourage is starting now." Taeyeon just nodded as started to walk. All of the guests was amazed. Their were only three girls in the entourage yet it was enough. Seeing them walk one by one was just astonishing. It was an incredibly angelic moment. All of the guys present in the wedding were jealous over Heechul. Who cant be jealous having 3 of the most beautiful ladies in their generation.
"I, Jessica Jung, take you, Kim Heechul, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."
"I, Kim Heechul, take you,Jessca Jung, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, not can even death do us part." Heechul managed to rephrase the last sentence making Jessica smile widely looking through the eyes of his husband.
"Woaah~ I wonder when we'll get married.. I hope we can be sweet like them. Anee. Sweeter would be a lot better. Kang Dong Won~~" Taeyeon fantasized as the wedding continued. Looking up in the sky, imagining things.
"I'm going to tell that to oppa." Yuri poked Taeyeon's forehead. Making her step back in reality.
"You may now kiss the bride." The priest declared. Taeyeon's parents were moved causing them to tear. Same goes, for Jessica's parents who was glad for finally seeing their daughter with someone who clearly deserve her.
The wedding ceremony ended with different photographs.
 
--
 
The wedding continued at the Heaven's Sanctuary Hotel. Everyone danced, ate, laughed, talked and enjoyed themselves. Its definitely unique wedding in their world. Yuri and Taeyeon just sat at their given seats. For Taeyeon, was really hungry after the wedding ceremony. Yuri opened her bag and saw the strange card that was dropped in her pocket when she passed by the couple the other day.
"Wonder who owns this?" Yuri flipped and played with card the card as she wondered.
"Yah. What's that? It looks like a hotel pass or something." Taeyeon stopped chewing her food for the card draw her attention.
"Well, I dont know. Someone dropped it in my pocket the other day." Yuri explained still playing with the card. She heard several footsteps from her back but she didnt mind them.
"Taeng, I'll just go to the comfort room and wash my hands." Yuri stated as she got up from her seat.
"Do you want me to accompany you?" Taeyeon asked her blinking her eyes.
"Anee. I can handle it by myself. I'll be back in a while." Yuri left.
What was strange is, she still hears the footsteps behind her back. Is someone following her? She thought. She's already several steps away from the entrance when she decided to look back if someone was really following her.
"Give it to me." A tall and handsome man ordered her.
"Why should I give it to you? How can I be sure that its yours?" Yuri just continued walking not minding the guy. Making the guy smirk.
"I said give it back to me." The man grabbed her wrist as soon as she opened the door in the entrance. Making the media and paparazzi capture the exact moment he grabbed her.
--
End of Chapter 3~
Omo! Did someone unsubscribe? :'|
Aiiigooo~
Sorry for disappointing you, I guess?
Anyway, I hope you'll look forward to my next updates :'>
How was the chapter? :'>
I TAKE YOUR COMMENTS AS MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE. SO,NO SILENT READER PLEASE. :'>