Seungri

More Than a Fan Girl

"Is he your boyfriend?" Seungri asked, hugging Jin Ae close to him, letting her cry on his shoulder. For the last hour, Jin Ae couldn't help but sob. Her heart ached and she didn't know what to do. The pain was so strong that she couldn't even walk to the front door of the house, causing Seungri to carry her. 

"He was." She hiccups. With all of her strength, she pulled away from him. Seungri's shoulder was wet from her tears and she felt bad for using him. But she was glad that he was there for her. 

Seungri let out a sigh, "That explains alot." 

"Why was he there?" 

"My parents knows a lot of people." 

The memory of Woohyun kissing another girl flashed into her mind. She could feel the hot tears forming again. Before she could turn away to hide her expression from her good friend, Seungri held her face with both of his big hands. His hands felt soft against her cheeks. His eyes were staring right into hers. She could see the brown flecks of his eyes as she stared back.

He spoke closely to her face, "You deserve better. Don't cry over him, he's stupid for letting you go." 

Seungri leans in to give her a soft peck on her forehead. His lips lingered on top of her skin for a while until he pulled away. He didn't say a word and carried her in a bridal style. 

"Let's get you to bed." Seungri heads for the guest room, but before he could open the door Jin Ae stopped him. 

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight." Her voice was hoarse and soft. She was tired of sleeping and waking up alone on an empty bed. 

He nods his head and walks towards to his bedroom, "You can sleep with me." 

"You won't leave in the middle of the night?" 

With a small smile, Seungri opens the door to his bedroom and enters. He gently place Jin Ae on the foot of his bed, making the bed dip. 

"I won't leave in the middle of the night." 

Jin Ae grips his wrist and looks into his eyes, "You'll be there when I wake up, right?" 

"Of course. I'll do the things that he couldn't do." 

A/N: Hello my new subscribers! Just a short chapter, yeah I kinda rushed this. But thank you for reading. <3