Missing You

More Than a Fan Girl

Morning finally arrived. Jin Ae eyes were to puffy to open and see the beautiful sunrise. She was in Seungri's guest room, which was quite big and a ceiling to floor window. It made her room bright and vivid. But then again, Jin Ae was to broken to enjoy everything around her. 

The vision of Woohyun with another girl popped back into her mind. It was popping into her mind all night, making her have a restless night of sobs. She lost the man she loved. He was everything to her. He was the reason why she dealed with the loniless every single night, hoping that he'll come back home and into her arms. But now, there's no reason. He's going home to another woman instead of her. 

Jin Ae sat up, pulling the blanket up to her shoulders. She was a mess, and she knew it. 

There was a slight turn on the other side of the bed. Then it hit her, she asked Seungri to stay with her last night. Jin Ae began to lie on her back again, staring at the ceiling. She had never slept with anyone but Woohyun before. 

Jin Ae turned her head to face Seungri's sleeping face. His face was handsome and very charming. His hair was long dark and messy, yet it gave him a boyish look. His face looked so peaceful when he slept. 

Slowly, her fingers reached to his face. She gently traced a line from his forehead to the tip of his nose. Her finger barely touched his skin, but she already knew his face was flawless and smooth without touching it. 

Before she could wake him, she snuggle up closer to him. He was shirtless and warm. His body was in fact, hard and muscular. 

"Good morning." A voice said. The voice felt almost like a soft soothing velvet that melted in her ears. It was very seductive, yet romantic. 

Jin Ae looked into Seungri's eyes, "Good morning." 

"You hungry?" 

With a soft smile, Jin Ae replied, "Yes." 

---

Woohyun kept pacing back and forth at the apartment. He was waiting for Jin Ae to come home. Every second felt like centuries. He needs to see her. He needs to touch her, and make everything okay. He screwed up and he knows it. 

His phone began to ring. Urgently, he pressed the answer button without looking at the callerID. 

"Jin Ae?" His voice was low and hoarse. 

"Think again." Dongwoo said with a sigh. 

Woohyun gripped his phone, "I have no time for this. Goodbye." 

Before hitting the end button Dongwoo quickly yelled, "Wait!" 

"What!?" 

"Sunggyu wants you to come back to the dorm. We need to practice." 

"Not until I see Jin Ae." Woohyun caught the picture frame of both of them in the corner of his eye. His legs automatically walks towards it. He picks up the frame with his free hand. 

In the picture, he could see that Jin Ae was happy. She was smiling while Woohyun kissed her cheek. 

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" Dongwoo yelled through the phone. 

"I miss her." 

His hyung let out another sigh, "I know  you do. But we really need to practice." 

He place the picture frame back where it belonged and walked out of the door. He waited for a few minutes, hoping she'll come back home. But he knew that she still needs time. 

"Alright. I'm coming." 

A/N: Hey... Yeah, I know. I was about to give up on this fanfic, but you know what!? Giving up is for losers. Haha.