Phone Call

More Than a Fan Girl

 

"We're having a comeback soon." Woohyun exclaimed as he puts down the last box. Lately, he has been busy with dance and vocal practices. He's also in a middle of a promotion and being on variety shows. 
 
"That's great." Jinae says with a excited tone. As much as she wants Infinite to be popular, she still wants Woohyun to herself. Hearing girls saying, "oppa" and "saranghae" to him makes her blood boil. But who can blame him? Woohyun is an idol. She's just another normal girl. 
 
She makes her way to the brand new couch and plops her body on top of it. After a long day of moving things in, she became exhausted. 
 
Woohyun took a seat on the floor next to her head. He the surface of her soft warm cheek, "I love you." 
 
Jinae's lips curvs into a smile, "I love you." 
 
He lean in to gently press his lips on hers. Without any hesitation, she kissed him back feeling his mouth open a little. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach and the tingling feeling up her spine. 
 
Knock, knock.
 
Jinae gasped in fright, causing her two front teeth to dig into the skin of Woohyun's bottom lip.
 
"Ouch!" He yelled in pain, holding his bottom lip with his fingers. He could taste the metalic blood on his tongue. 
 
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I'll go get the door." She quickly got off the couch and opened the front door.
 
When she opens the door, 6 handsome boys appeared. 
 
"Noona!" Sungjong says with a big bear hug. 
 
She sqeezed Sungjong with her arms and lets go. "Hi guys." 
 
They walked into the apartment and fill up the couch. 
 
"Where's Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked as he place his feet on the coffee table. 
 
"I'm here." Woohyun was holding a paper towel on his lip, "What are you guys doing here?" 
 
"Can't we visit our favorite main vocalist?" Sungyeol says with both of his hands behind his head. 
 
Sunggyu, sitting next to him looked at him, "Yah. What about me?"
 
"What about you?" Sungyeol laughed. 
 
Sunggyu slapped the back of Sungyeol's head and stuck his tongue out. 
 
Woohyun heave out a sigh, "You should of called. We were in a middle of something." 
 
"Is that why your lip is bleeding? What happened?" Hoya smirked and raise an eye brow at Jinae. 
 
Her face flushed into a cherry red, "Uh. I think I should call my mom. I'll be right back." She quickly walked to the bed room and shut the door behind her.
 
***
Jinae was on the phone with her mom for hours. The members, including Woohyun left to dance practice. Her mom was telling her about the dinner date she had with her dad. 
 
"How's you and your boyfriend?" Her mom popped the subject up, unexpectedly. 
 
Jinae's body tense, she could feel her fingers weaken and the phone felt heavy against it, "My boyfriend? I thought we were talking about your dinner date with dad." 
 
"Yeah but.." Her mom paused a bit, "but, you hardly tell me about the boy you've been with for a long time. In fact, I still haven't met him yet." 
 
"What do you want to know about him?"
 
"How does he look like? Is he handsome?" Of course she starts with that question. She always wanted her daughter to marry some kind of super model. 
 
Jinae giggled and her lips turn into a smile, "Yes. Handsome like those idol on TV." 
 
"When can we meet him?" 
 
Her smile faded and she hesitated to answer the question. She knows that if she tells her mom that she can't meet him, then she'll become suspicious. 
With a sigh, Jinae opened to speak, "Soon. I'll call you when he's free." 
 
A/N: Hey guys! Don't be afraid to add me. I like friends. ^^ 
Also, if you have a tumblr, then follow me. Message me that you're from AFF and I'll follow you back. <3 http://themandapanda-.tumblr.com/
And Seungri will come soon. :D