My Mistake..

She is my first love...

Next day key made rice , kimchi and rie cake for breakfast. I went down stairs and started to shove a bunch of kimchi in my mouth while sitting on the chair.Key finish doing the dishes and join in. we both ate everything deliciously and key start cleaning up the table.We both woke him early.After key finish cleaning up , he went in his room and i just waited outside his door until he get dressed up and get ready. He took his time , so i stood outside his door for half an hour. Finally he open his door, coming out all dressed up with his hair dyed in kind of a rainbow colour stripes highlights. He look amazing actually. He already look like a Star! I grab my bag and throw it around my shoulder and put my shoes on. Key did the same except he dont have a bag. 

key smiled at me and ask.

''Do you think , SHINee's Leader will accept me?'' he turn his head to face me.

Holy cow.. I totally forgot Jonghyun is in SHINee aswell... Gosh..OKay.. its fine..its fiiine...

''Umm.. Of course! you are great Oppa!'' I smiled.

''Well! i do my best! '' He said with his eye smile.

I look at him and got my fist up.

''HWAITING!'' 

He giggled and continued to walk to school.

-School-

We arrived and i told him to stay at the music room, so he could get more practice.. or he could just warm up.

After two classes are over , its break.

I Went to the music room and bring Key to the SHINee practice room.

Suprisingly the members are not in here yet so we just sat their and waited.

The door quickly opened and i could hear laughing and talking.

''Oh you are here Coco!''  Onew looked at me.

''Yeah! Umm.. remember the Missing SHINee..?'' I ask him

''yeah?'' He said

And we talked about it for ten minuted until The leader comes and see.

''We have to wait till Hyung comes, Cause i cant decide.'' He said then smiled.

After he said that Jonghyun came.

''uH annyong''  he looked at s then he look at me and key.

''Sorry... ill go'' he said. While he turned around about to go i said to him quickly.

''Um.. wait..'' 

he turn around , looking confused.

''About the missing SHINee thing...'' 

''yes...?'' 

I stared at him thinking why the hell am i talking to him... ugh.. if its not for key i wont even look at him.

''Can you give Key oppa a chance?''

He looked at me and looked angry.

''Just because of what happened years ago and i feel bad about it , deosnt mean you can bring your boyfriend here! '' he shouted

''NO! HE WILL NEVER BE THE MISSING SHINEE!!!'' He continue to shout.

I glare at him angryily.

''JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK MY BROTHER IS MY BOYFRIEND DEOSNT MEAN HE CANT BE THE MISSING SHINEE!!!'' I shouted back angryily

He slowly calm down.

''What!''

''YOU'RE NOT DEAF! YOU HEARED ME!''!

''WHY ARE YOU STILL SHOUTING AT ME?!!!''

''BECAUSE I FREAKING HATE YOU!'' I took a deep breathe a several of times.

He looked at me with sad eyes and walk out the door. I turn to key.

''sorry.. It's just i cant control myself..'' I told him

he put his hand on my shoulder.

''Its okay.. I dont know what happened between you two but i hope you two will be friends soon. Not now but soon.'' he told me and smiled then he hugged me..

The rest of the SHINee members looked confused and just stood there.