The new girl.

She is my first love...

next day~Sunday

I woke up with my phone next to me , i picked it up , still laying on my bed. no text , no miss calls , just then a text message.

~you! Yes you! you got a message! ~ you! Yes you! you got a message~

Oh its taemin.

~

Taemin - remember the baby?

Coco - yeh

Taemin - wanna hang out today?... with the baby?

Coco - sure , where should we meet?

Taemin - at my house?

Coco -  and wheres that?

Taemin - ill come pick you up with hyung'

Coco - K

~

So i waited.. and waited..

''COCO! Your friend is here!'' Key shouted from down stairs

i quickly ran down stairs.

''Key..Bye!'' 

He nodded and i went out with taemin' and the baby.

We started walking and he un zip his back pack and took the baby out.

''Em.. really? you put the baby in your bag?''

''Erm.. yeah..'' he smiled.

''So what should we name him?'' he ask

''HIM?  never mind.. if you like boy baby then thats fine...''

''do you have any ideas? he is nameless!''

''Nick... Nichkhun....Onew....Taemin....Key....Minhoo...'' 

''Um... really?'' He gave me the what the F# look

i giggled and contined.

''Okay , what about...'' i still thinking....

''WHAT about Lee Mun hee? A shinning star?'' he suggested

i nodded and smile. '' Of course''

Still walking until we arrived to taemin's house. His house is... Huge.. Massive...Wow. O_O .. Im speechless...He must be a prince..Well.. think about it.. he looks like a prince... Talk like a prince.... Smell Like a prince...He might look like a girl but He's still a prince..

''Come on , lets go! do you like my neighbour's house so much?''

wo wo wooo! That's his nieghbour's house?... Okay.. / I look disapointed then!

''This is my house! '' he giggled.

WHAT THE FUDGE! It's even BIGGER THAN HIS NEIGHBOURS!

''Thats pretty small..'' i lied.

''mmm.. i think so too'' he look disapointed.

''Soon , im gonna be moving to a bigger house..'' he smiled

we walked in , in his house, all i can see is colourful decorations dangleing and all of a sudden a bunch of mens pop out wearing black suits.

''WELCOME!'' they pop the party poppers, i smiled at them and gave them all a few bows.

''waah! annyonghaseyo!'' 

taemin Looked at them as they forgot to do something. They looked confused but then their faces are back to happy mood.

''CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION! ..blah .. blah .. blah ham ni daa!!'' they sang. (i dont know the lyrics)

''ooh! kamsahamnida!''i said to them. 

We went in the living room and the mens in black suits started to play music and offering me a bunch of stuff. I said no , Then they ask me if i wanted to see something cool, Cool? They wont stop will they? So i just nodded a yes so they'll stop asking me. Taemin cover my eyes with his hand then he took his hand off and said ''SUPrise!!'' , Onew , Minho  and jonghyun pop out. Jonghyun seems like he dont want to. To be honest i dont want to see him , but why is he keep poping out of no where?

''wow... but why?'' i ask taemin

''i thought we should have a party for our marriage! and OUR baby!''

''Um.. really... okay..'' i dont really wanted a party or anything big.

So.. we had a party all day .. we had fun.. Well.. they had fun , all that time i tried to keep away from jonghyun. Oh the baby... Taemin left the baby Up stairs in his bag. Seriously Whats wrong with him? ..hm. i guess he's too young to have a baby.. He's only 15 , He's in my class cause he's so smart he got putten in my class.

next day ~ Monday ~School

I went to school , Onew , minho , Taemin and that thing is there , they ran up to me happily instead of jonghyun , he just walked emotionless.

''The party was awesome RIght?!'' Onew ask me

''yeh.. Taemin said there will be tons of food like chicken but because of someone i didnt get to eat any.'' i smirked

''Hehhe sorry'' he giggled.

''SOrry guys , i have to go somewhere , ill meet you at break!'' i said 

They all said okay instead of Jonghyun of course , staying away from jonghyun is really hard , where ever i go , he's there. Anyway as i was walking i saw this girl with long brown hair was at the middle of all of these boys , i shove them at a side while they are trying to do something to her. I grabbed her hands and ran. 

''Awe man! RUn!'' i said

''RUN!'' they boys said.

they were running after us , then i saw the girls toilet and went in there with her. I was out of breathe and so was she. I took my hands of her.

''are you okay? '' i ask

She looked at me.

''Yeah im fine...'' she quietly said

''Hmm.. i never seen you around , are you new?'' i ask

''Yeh..''

''Its fine , My name is coco , nice to meet you!''

''Yeh nice to meet you , Victoria im ni da!'' she said

''Thanks!'' she said

''nope , mm.. so whats your time table?'' 

She look down at her bag and took her time table out and gave it to me. Suprisingly she got all class as same as me , the school bell rang and we started walking together while the boys found us and spying us, We went to our first class then our second and i brought her to meet Onew and that.

''OMG! ITS VICTORIA! WANNA SEE OUR PRACTICE ROOM?'' Taemin said

SHe nodded , why is so popular?

We all went in to out practice room and started to talk about victoria?

''so nice to meet you victoria , i always hear about you.'' onew said

They just kept talking while i just sat at the corner alone. All i hear is Victoria is so popular.... Victoria is so pretty... Victoria is from F/x.... Victoria... WAIT WHAT? F/X?! NO WONDER SHES SO POPULAR!.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOrry if its not good...