Will Key Oppa become one of SHINee?

She is my first love...

-----------You--------------

''Key Oppa! Look!'' I pointed at the television while jumping happily.

''WHAT! I'am doing something important here! This better be good! '' Key shouts.

''Look Oppa! Looks like SHINee needs another member.'' i said to him quietly.

''Oh i see.. They needed a rapper.. Uhh i can't believe i'am saying this but thanks'' Key whispered.

He quickly get out a dark ink pen and a white peice of paper out and start to write the phone number on the paper.

He looks so happy! '' Do your best Oppa! '' 

''Ne''  he smiled.

-----------Key----------

While i was recording my new rap songs my sister shouted me name.

I was so annoyed , this time it better be good or else ill kill her for interupting me!

I walked to her as she pointed the tv screen my eyes nearly popped out! SHINee need a rapper! I was so happy in the inside!

Well.. i kinda have to thank her right? so i did.

I was so supprised , i thought she'll hate me after how i treated her , but NO! She treated as the same way as before!

Shall i be nice to her? No NO! should i? ... NO~!  arh KEy! dont think so much just work on your rapping ~!

 

------------You-----------

Next Morning ~ 

~Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

I opened my eyes then i realised the door bell was ringing! i got up as fast as possible and ran to the door. I looked through the little hole on my door and  I was SO EXCITED! Its my PARENTS! i havent seen them for so long! UHm? maybe 1 or 2 years? 

anyways i grabbed my keys , trying to get the right key asap and finally i got it and opened the door! 

''SUPPRISE!!'' Mum and Dad Shouted!

''Omg! Umma! Appa! i havent seen yous are ages! i Miss you!! '' I smiled and hug them tightly.

''OPPA!! Umma and Appa is here! get your here!'' 

''WHATS WITH THE NOISE?! didnt i already tell you not to wake me up so early huh?'' Key replied

''Uh ..Oh Hi you two are here..'' he continued.

''Oppa.. do you not like Umma and Appa being here?'' i asked sadly.

''Children ! Children! anyways guess what!'' mum in.

''What isit? Did you buy us something good this time?'' I said happily

''Or you just brought us some old crappy cheap stuff?'' Key added.

Mum and dad ignored what he said and continued to supprise us.

I can tell at this point mum and dad feel very sorry for key.

''Well For My sweet Coco , You. Are. Going. To. Kim. Highschool! Are you excited!'' Mum said

I screamed of happiness untill Key Oppa commented.

''Yeah all for her again , and i get all the crap''

Once again mum and dad ignore what he said and continued to supprise him.

*Sigh* '' Well for Our Almighty Key! we actually saw on tv about the Shine..Yeah SHINee thing we decided to let you auditionand because we know a few people there , ill tell them to pick you and you'll join SHINee!'' Mum excitedly said.

''oh wow.. i already knew about the SHINee thing but guess what , i was going to audition anyways and guess WHAT? i don't want your help to join SHINee.'' Key said angryily and lock himself in his room.

I told mum and dad to go back and give key some time. I huged them and my tears nearly fall down my cheeks but luckyily i kept it in but biting my lower lips. i said my goodbyes and watched them walked away slowly. They looked disapointed. Then i felt something liquidy sliding down my chin , i wiped it away with my hand and realised its blood. i must have biten my lips so hard that it bleed.

The next day ~

''Key Oppa? are you in there?'' i knocked on key's room gently, all i could hear is key's crying. 

i felt that he really didnt mean to say that to umma .. he really do miss them very much.

I lefted him alone for awhile , i decided to cook for him this time, Because its my first time cooking... everything gone really wrong.. my eggs are all burnt , my soup i made is so salty that my cut on my lips burns so much and lastly... i accidently spilled all kinds of sauces on the floor smashed whille getting ketchup. 

''Eruereur! Oh my... Ottoke?!..''

''WHAT happened! what did you do again?'' Key shouted at me.

'' well i tried to make breakfast for you but ...'' I said to him.

''Well you are not doing a good job are you? ''  continued to shout.

I cried and said '' Sorry Oppa , i will never try to cook again SOrry!! '' i cry even harder.

Key look sorry and went back to his room.