Day at the beach.

She is my first love...

What a retard! STupid dino stupid short thing! ARGH                                   

-weekend-

I went to the park by myself, cause i want to be alone. It was a sunny day , the sun is shining brightly in my eyes. I wore a pinkish brownish cap on my head to block the sun. They were selling ice-creams in the park , i went and get chocolate, strawberry and cookie and cream icecream in one small cone. I layed down on the bench my ice-cream gently so it wont fall off the cone. Should i call onew and that for a swim..? No.. that dino head would be there..but.. he wont come anyways cause of yesterday...yeah! ill phone them!

''Onew, coming out for a swim??'' 

''Now?''

''of course!''

''okay, ill tell the rest to come too!''

''yeh you do that''

i hung up the phone and went back home to pack my swimming clothes. My house arnt very far from the park so.. - I change my clothes into a aqua bikini and put my Clothes over my bikini. I walked out wearing my wedge high heels and a large summer beach hat.

At the beach waiting for SHINee without the dorky dino. Oh i see them walking towards me waving. The light flowing wind were blowing through their t-shirts and beach shorts with pretty flower paterns on them. I see onew waving , minho glaring at the floor making really weird faces for some reason , taemin smiling cutely , key walking like a diva and jonghyun being dragged here. WAIT WHAT?!? JONGHYUN IS HERE?! ho no NO! NOT THAT DINO!

I gave them a nasty glare. Then i looked at key with a confuse face.

''Key why are you here?'' i ask him

''i was about to go for a walk then i saw SHINee... so i thought i should hang about with them'' he explained.

''Why is he here?'' i glared at him then look back at them.

''I DIDNT WANT TO!'' jonghyun stick his tongue out.

Minho glared at him with his flaming eyes then look back at me with a smile.

''Well you invited us .. and us mean us All right?'' 

''Em.. i was hoping jonghyun wasnt coming..'' i move my lips to the right.

''Well.. ill go then, i dont want to come anyways!'' he stick his tongue out again at me which is very annoying. Minho grab his t-shirt and pull him back.

''you are staying!'' shooting him with his fire eyes.

''Umm.. i need to change first..'' i said to them

''there's the girls toilet over there'' taemin pointed a direction.

''no its okay i can change here.''

When i said that their eyes went huge and their mouth turn into a O , i rolled my eyes and took off my shirt seeing onew covering taemins eyes and continue to star at me like a .

i took my clothes off and saw them disapointed.

''i wore bikini underneath yah !'' i bark at them.

''seeing her wearing a bikini arnt that bad either'' i hear someone whispered. I turn around and glare at them. i was actually mad for some reason, knowing myself acting like this is the first time ever.

onew got out many different shapes of water gun out of no where and we had an water fight. I didnt dare to look at jonghyun but he ''accidently'' attack me with his water. I stood still and freaking throw the whole water gun at him and stole onew's. i guess i was very mad. I wasnt when other people attack me but if its jonghyun .. oh i can throw a knife at him!.

''OWW!!'' he rub his stomach since it hit there.

''you should be glad it didnt hit you somewhere else..!'' i look up and down at him.

''you changed..'' he said

''people change!'' i replied

he pull his lips up and give me a shut-the-hell-up look. So i give him back a Grow-taller look ( idk)

After a while we ended in the sea , playing random crap we found in the sea. We didnt go very deep tho.