CH2★

UNT★

 

 

-----{L.A;

“YAH – Yong Junhyung, wake the hell up!”

His mom hit his head with a tray.

“Aish-,“ he managed to blurt out, still half asleep.

“Wake up! You’re leaving for Seoul in an hour and a half. Your dad’s waiting for you downstairs.”

He grunted, “Whatever,” and got hit by a plastic tray on the head – again.

“AISHHH.”

-----{Seoul;

“Ms. Choi?” one of the many maids came up to her room.

“Neh?” she asked, “Omo- good morning.” She smiled.

“Lunch is ready.” The maid smiled back.

“Oh- komawo, I’ll be down in a few.” She assured her.

--

Sooyeon descended the stairs, still not believing what was about to happen to her ‘normal’ life. She was greeted with two lines of maids and butlers, bowing as she got closer. But then again, all of this was somehow normal, since she was the daughter of a successful businessman who owned an impressive business empire. When she reached the dining area, her father just finished eating then stood up.

“Let’s go,” her father put his hand on her shoulder, “I believe they’re about to arrive.”

Sooyeon nodded as she and her father made their way out of their residence.

‘Yong Junhyung,’ she thought. ‘I wonder what you’re like.’

-----{Seoul;

Junhyung managed to sneak away from his dad’s black-suited army. They would pass as a mafia, seriously.

‘Aissh-‘, he thought as he ran through the arrival terminal of the airport.

--

Sooyeon was impatiently waiting for Mr. Yong’s arrival when suddenly, -–grumble— She realized she hadn’t eaten lunch yet. –grumble–

“Hey dad, I’m going to get something to eat,” she whispered. Her dad gave her a slight nod.

As she was making her way through the crowded airport, –grumble– she was too hungry to even look where she was going. Then she saw a coffee shoppe at the corner of her eye.

‘Yes!’ her eyes lit up as she saw those dainty little cakes, and pastries. ‘Food~’ she sounded kind of like a zombie.

She went inside and was delighted at what she had seen. “Omo~,” she couldn’t help it, and it escaped from . She bought a green tea frappe, and an oatmeal cookie. She was prancing around, no, practically flailing around when she took a bite out of the cookie.

She was too busy minding her own business when someone knocked her over.

She fell down.

Her frappe spilled onto her dress.

Her cookie went flying to God knows where.

Oh no, you didn’t.

“Aish-“, this man said almost out of breath. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“YAH. Look at what you did!” she yelled, pointing at her shirt. She was still seated on the floor, covered in what was left of her frappe, the cup, straw, and contents, scattered all over the floor – and all over her. She stared at him, and she managed to memorize his face.

“Look, I’m sorry.” He apologized, but the insincerity was so obvious it was sickening. He smirked, “later, then,” and made a run for it.

She got up, and tried to clean herself. “YAH!!!!” her voice screeched.

--

Junhyung was running, beads of sweat forming on his face, still trying to escape from his dad’s black-suited army of business freaks. He was too busy trying to escape that he didn’t quite see where he was going.

thud

He knocked someone over.

He stopped; he saw what he had done on the corner of his eye.

“Aish,” he managed to utter.

He was trying to catch his breath. “Are you okay?” he asked, panting.

He swore this girl was saying something, but he was too busy trying to breathe to hear.

“Look, I’m sorry,” he said. He was about to extend his hand to help the girl get up when he saw the two of his dad’s minions. He unconsciously smirked and said, “Later, then.”

He ran towards the door, and he was about to succeed when he met an unexpected stop.

‘Damn it,’ he thought. ‘They caught me.’