Starstruck (?)

What Makes You Beautiful

 

Minho’s POV

Oh no this is risky. Why I have to reveal myself in front of her?? ah screw me!! but she’s cute anyway. She’s got long hair, and I love it. I think she’s about college girl who just lost of her boyfriend. Her boyfriend must be so lucky to having a cute girl like this.

“oh..i just can’t believe you are…” she gulped. Her eyes bulged at me like a rabbit. Gosh I can’t resist her cuteness. I wonder if I’m just normal person, I definitely will make her as my girlfriend

“oh..yeah..” I giggled “please don’t tell anyone okay because I came here to take refreshing from crowded people outta there” I explained. She looks like understanding me. she smiled and nodded. But her aura is different. If she’s a teenager, her aura shows she’s an adult. But it’s okay I like teen girl who has adult personality.

“okay..” she smiled “oh yeah by the way can you do me a favor?”

Gosh she’s so cute. Her face is soooo innocent. She’s like 7 year old girl asking her parents to buy her new Barbie collection.

“oh sure because you help me..so I can help you too..” I nodded

She took her pink note from that cutie pouch. Small pink note and feather white pen. The feather is as soft as her hand when my hand accidentally touched hers. I looked she blushed a while, red cherry over her face.

“umm I don’t want much but I just want you to write your signature here..” she handed me her notebook “ it would be awesome..Because actually I’m your fan..”

“oh I’m honored..hehehe of course” I left my signature on her notebook. Oh geez her notebook is like representing her personality. The surface is pink. So this girl is sweet, of course she’s so damn cute with that small bruises pink blush on her cheeks. The paper is soft. Representing she’s calm person. Argh sometimes world isn’t fair.

“oh thank you so much..” she smiled “anything that I can help again mr.choi?”

“nothing I just want you to calm down…” I asked. I never was in truly awkward situation like this. I’m used to be calm Indeed but at least I can get crazy with my friends, telling their secret like crazy. I never be so awkward like this. What should I do? Give my number?

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here’s my number

So call me maybe? Heck no!! hyungs and taemin will mock me because I secretly text teen girl I just met! what should I do now? I want to know her more!! Argh, I hope I can go back to my house, where I can gather with my ‘real’ family and tell them I date  with a girl and tell them not to tell anyone else.

“umm..” I mumbled “ar-are you ne-new here?”

“oh yeah..i just moved from Philippines a few days ago..” she answered “I came here to work..”

Work? Eh wait? That means she’s not a teenager?? She could be NOONA?? Eh her face jokes with me!! but wait..you gotta be kidding me little girl.. or she’s a girl that sent from Philippines to be….

NO!!OF COURSE NOT!! HERGH I BET SHE’S LEGAL IMMIGRANT!!

Eh but wait.. why she has busan accent? She can speak Korean fluently!!

“you may confuse.. I’m Korean actually” she explained “ I’m from busan…me and my family moved to Philippines when I was 12 years old and then I’m back to korea because I got job here…”

Truly..she’s noona..hergh.. my deduction is totally wrong!!

“oh yeah may I know how old are you?” I asked. I hope she’s neither 30 nor over. I hope she’s about 20 years old. Not much.

“28 years old..hehehe” she giggled.

WHATTHEHELLDIDIJUSTHEAR??? Gosh!! I almost date her, and glad I asked her first..me and her is about 7 years different.. argh ottokhe??

“ooh..” I gulped “okay noona I’m so sorry I thought you were a teenager..i’m really sorry noona..”

Dara’s POV

Minho I see on tv and reality is same. He’s really polite and respect to people who’re older although they’re his fans. It really makes me looooovvveeee him much. But I realize my age is 28.. and there’re still many young teenagers who consider minho ‘ he’s mine!! He’s my husband!! He’s my affair and blah blah’ and if my craziness is on same level with them…I feel..Dumb…

I’m almost 30! But I love a guy 7 years younger than me!

But it’s okay… I’m only his fan…not much..he deserves better than me

And of course…YOUNGER

“I’m really sorry noona” he bowed many times in front of me. “I thought you were a teenager”

LOL people who are seeing me on first time always think I’m a teenager, college girl, and some of them think I’m 6th grade student. How young is my face? I think I should use anti aging cream because I’m gonna be 30 year old.

“okay by the way may I know your name?” minho asked me.

“I’m…”

“THERE YOU ARE DARA NOONA!!” a guy yelled.

Author’s POV

Donghae was exhausted. He’s been travelling the whole place to find dara. And he finally landed the unvisited place, the food court. Besides, he’s so hungry and thirsty. He was about to order a food but suddenly he saw a familiar girl sitting in front of stranger happily. Donghae was kinda shocked because how could dara can be so friendly with stranger?

“THERE ARE YOU NOONA!!” he yelled. Quickly dara looked to the yeller. An exhausted guy smiled into her. although he was tired but he tried to hide his fatigue in front of her. he doesn’t wanna make her thinking of his healthy.

“donghae yak!!” she yelled “where have you been? Come here!!”

“ah ne..” he nodded while running to dara’s place. when he arrived the two boys looked to each other strangely. Minho gave him sarcastic look with his killer eyes.

“is he..” dongahe mumbled. Quickly dara covered his mouth not to yell in the crowded place.

“mmph” he groaned. “why do you cover my mouth?”

“because minho sshi doesn’t wanna get disturbed now..” she answered “so don’t yell! Oh yeah have you eaten? Where have you been?”

“I just bought you something and then you’re gone..” he explained. And then the sweet moment just begun. He ped his bag and took a big smile face yellow lollipop to her. dara loves candies since long time ago. Dara’s really happy because her worry feelings are gone. Donghae always knows how to make her happy again.

“aaaa kanshamnida donghaaee it’s so cuteee..” she giggled “do you wanna eat?”

“ah ne..” he nodded. Dara almost forgot ‘dat strange man’ she just met. Minho’s little bit jealous seeing them really romantic. He just can’t accept the reality that dara’s 7 years older than him. And second, she’s too cute to resist.

“omona..i’m sorry mr.choi I almost forget you hehe..” she giggled “because i was really panicked, he was gone to nowhere, and now i’m glad he’s back..”

“ah ne..gwenchana.. i’m glad your boyfriend’s back” said minho in relief.

“ah ani..we’re not a couple!!” donghae argued shyly. “she...she’s.. she’s my noona.. she’s my bestfriend! But she’s older 2 years than me so i consider her as my noona..really”

“yeah we’re best friend..” she smiled. “it’s been a long time i didn’t see him..and now when i’m in korea, i want to spend my day here with him..and this is the first day we meet again hehehe so if he’s gone..i’m really worried”

‘how care’ minho thought. ‘how lucky her best friend’

“umm i think i should go noona” he said because he didn’t wanna ruin their happiness. He decided to ‘surrender’ *blah*. Because dara seems like uncomfortable what should she do between the 2 boys here.

“oh okay.. be careful and i hope shinee keeps their shine brightly!! Fighting!!” she smiled “i hope we can meet again next time”

“ah ne..” minho nodded “see you soon dara noona and unnamed hyung”

“btw my name is donghae” donghae stepped close to introduce himself. “I have a name hehe”

“ah it’s okay I’m sorry hyung..and gtg byeee” minho stood up from his chair and wore his masquerade weapons to avoid crazy fans or paparazzi who might catch him later.

‘such a honor to have a beautiful noona fans like that’ minho thought ‘ I’ll catch you noona’

“how lucky you are noona” donghae said “you just met minho in nick of time”

“of course mr.lee” she yelled proudly. She won’t ever forget this momentum day of her. First time. Lively. Meet a guy she adores much. Choi minho. She’s been hoping that someday she would meet choi minho and her dream just came into reality.

’30 minutes between me and choi minho…I WON’T FORGET!!’ she promised

“oh yeah what do you want to eat?” she asked “let me buy you something”

“Whatever..” he answered “I love every Korean food”

“hmm okay..how about bulgogi and topbokki? We can eat topbokki for two..”

“ah it would be lovely… I’ll buy drink for us..what do you want?” donghae replied

“coke please..”

Dara was about to order when suddenly she was bumped with a young lady with long straight brunette hair. She’s like high socialite. Her dress she wears is from famous designers. Everything’s so classy. Really different with dara who wears second dress she bought in bazaar when she was in Philippines. Dara’s kinda not confident.

“I’m so sorry..” dara bowed. But looks like that girl doesn’t accept her apology. She looked to her sarcastically.

‘not my level’ that girl thought.

“hey do you have eyes huh?” she asked arrogantly.

“b-but you bumped me first..” dara bid her.

“how dare you… don’t try to beat me kay?” she said in perfect English. No ‘accent’. People around her looked at her with disgusting look. Wanna be famous but fail.

“I’m not trying to beat you..but I was here before and then you came” dara answered in English too. that girl is really mad. She doesn’t like another girl arguing with her. she’s always right.

“heyy how dar-“

“stop! I just wanna order some food okay.. I don’t wanna make this cheesy problem going further” dara cut roughly.

“ahjumma topbokki and bulgogi please..” she said to the vendor, didn’t care about that society girl again.

“how dare you..that’s why I really hate you chae rin… don’t want to be blamed..of course you’re wrong!” a guy angered at her.

“hey bro kwon oppa!! She’s wro-“

“STOP THAT ARGUMENT!!” he cut “you’re wrong..Apologize to her!! NOW!!”

Chaerin sighed and lazily she tapped dara’s shoulder. Dara turned her body and faced her lazily.

“what?” she asked

“I’m sorry that’s my mistake okay?” chae rin said “would you?”

“oh yeah whatever…” dara sighed. Suddenly donghae appeared from nowhere behind her and shocked her shoulder.

“donghae yak!!! This Is hot!!!” she cried

“sorry dara noona..” he kidded her “why it takes so long? Just order these two right?”

“some problem..come on donghae..”

“okay mrs.park…I’m so hungry”

As they both left the booth vendor, they both didn’t realize that there’s a guy’s been watching dara since she came to buy some food.

‘dara? Park? It could be….’ He thought