Back To Korea

What Makes You Beautiful

Dara's POV

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOM,CHEONDOOONG,LINE UPPP!!!" i screamed when i reached home. cheondong's face was so sleepy, he just woke up from bed, poor him, he might be so tired because of yesterday. my mother pushed him off to do all of "homeworks" so he was forbidden to go somewhere. they all gather in the living room.

"noona, you look so happy..." cheondong said first. "did you bring something good?"

"yeah indeed, my little brother!" i clapped my hands. "guess it, what's it?"

"i had no idea noona, just tell me quickly!!"

"emm" she murmured " i think, we'll go back to our hometown??"

"you mean???korea??what the..." cheondong shocked. he's so cute, he can't hide his happy feeling, i bet he's been missing korea all time long, it's also my chance to reach my little brot's dream. but opposite with my mother...

"mom, you look so sad.." cheondong mumbled. "don't you be happy that we'll be back? i haven't seen snows in latest years! sakura!! i'm tired of being homesick!!" he protested.

"no..nothing, but if you guys want to go back, be safe and i won't go back there... " mother stood up with mysterious trace leaving us. we both looked each other.

"did i just do something wrong?" i asked him "she said that she really missed home right?"

"yeah...i knew it, we both heard together.." cheondong sighed "maybe she's hiding something.."

***

a few hours later, cheondong fell asleep again, he was so tired, packing all the clothes he had to bring, i turned off the lamp. i walked carefully to my mother's room to prevent my stepping was being heard with my mother.i peeked from the door..looks like, she's crying and holding a photo. i knwo that umma and appa've been separating.

i was wrong!!

i hurt her!!

i'm so stupid!! i shouldn't have told her!!!

but...it's my dream to be...

"dara my girl, i know you're there.." my mother suddenly screamed from inside. i'm being numb so suddenly, i pulled the knob and opened the door.i stepped carefully and sat beside her.mother's eyes are teary,she's holding a few of photos,souvenirs,yeah kind of memorable things

"mother i'm so sorry.." i pouted

"it's ok, don't stop reaching your dreams..." she cut off " i know you want to be an artist, as a mother, i don't have rights to block you, if you want it, then take it, chance isn't coming twice.."

"mom.." i chokked hearing that. suddenly i felt so blue, i hugged my mother deeply, crying on her back.

"don't cry dara..." she told me "you're 20 now, you were a baby, but now you're a lady..this is only the beginning, you have to walk out to see what the real world is.." she wiped my tears "it's okay... i don't wanna ruin you.."

"me too mom.." i smiled "always give me your pray to keep us safe.. cheondong wants to be an artist you know, hope we'll be so successful.."

"don't forget me hun.." she said it like the way she's saying the last word before she dies -_- . she hugged me again.

"dara..this is for you and cheondong.." she gave me a soft  mini box with flowery cover and gold sparkling..it's like an ancient box.when i opened it, there are keys,'lucky stone'

"oh mom... i know what this stone is used to be.." i laughed "it's for us if we're in bad feeling,when we hold it, the bad feeling will reduce and...this is our key house in busan.."

"ndee..." she brushed my hair and cupped my forehead. "come on let's sleep..have you reserved the tickets?"

"yeah..." i nodded "our flights will be at 10 am.."

"come on my little lady, you deserve to sleep.." she stood up and picked me back to my room. i laid on my bed meanwhile she was kissing me and turning off the lamp.

"goodnight sweetie.. be safe.."

***

i checked my blackberry. oh there's a mail from...oh hey kwon jiyong, a guy that i met yst frm omegle.  

 'hi dara noona,how are you?' a perfect english voice note came from my mail. wow i never wonder, he got a perfect accent like that? was he living in foreign country? maybe yes...maybe not..

hurrily, i replied the mail with text. my mother will be overloading mad if i still don't sleep...

 'i'm fine and thanks..oh yeah i have something to you..'

suddenly i feel really damn sleepy, i clicked send and then turned off my phone. hope it won't be pending..i pulled the blanket and welcome to dreamland....

***

"cheondong,dara,are you ready?" my mother asked me. "dara, please keep on eye of cheondong.,," she

"hahahaha okay mom.." i laughed, meanwhile he pouting.

"umma!!! i'm not a child!! i won't pee on my pants anymore!!" he angered like frankenstein

"whoa whoaaa slow down baby.." i calmed him down "mom do you bring what i request yst?"

"sureee...for him isn't it?" she gave cheondong doraemon drink bottle yeah a drink bottle for 6 years old, with a rope to put it coiled around the neck. there's a nobita hugging doraemon sweetly,kekekeke..

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!" cheondong's getting angered more and more "i freakin don't need this.."

"why are you being shy?" i asked " i bring my own barbie bottle..."

"oh come on, a muscle guy brings doreamon drink bottle?? what on earth!!!" 

"you think you already had a muscle?? i don't think so... you're still a child boy.." i again.

"please!! i'm not a child anymore!!" he cried loudly until people around us looking forward to us..oh damn you cheondong.

"huh okay.." i pouted "mom we should go.. be healthy mom, don't worry to eat on time, remember your disease!!"

"you too hun.." she kissed my cheek and cheondong's. but he refused.

"are you damn in shy dude?"

"errrr...."

***

it takes 6 hours to reach korea, when i was in plane, my prediction was damn right, cheondong finally grabbed his doraemon drink bottle,hehehe damn you.. finally, we both arrive at gimpo airport. hah i should have reserved the ticket that would bring us to incheon geez.. but it doesn't matter.

"heeeyyy you look sooo dizzy...are gou gonna pee??" i asked cheondong. his face is getting red, looks like he's holding something...

"HURRY UP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I NEED TOILET!!!!!!""

***

i waited him outside meanwhile checking the mail, oh yeah kwon jiyong replied it again..

'what's that?'

then i typed a few words in english..

"I'M IN KOREA"