Chapter 3

What Makes You Beautiful

 

jiyong's pov

she's in korea??why i'm so happy,i just met her yesterday.and i can see from her messages that she's so happu for coming back

i'm so glad then.but i just can't wait to see her face.

"korea?" i replied "oh my gosh,i can't wait to see you :) where are you staying?"

and sent!. i cannot calm myself down.i walked like iron,back and fourth everytime.i am never being so happy like this.

cling! that signs there's new message.

"jinja?seoul?" i shocked.just for real i wanna see her quickly.

"hmmm okay.." i texted "can we just meet?"

should i send or not?oh come on ji,just touch the send button,and it's done!

but why?

why i'm so nervous??

JIJI,YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY..IF SHE DOESN'T CARE..NOT A PROBLEM

aaaaaa i just wanna meet her quickly..

and suddenly my finger moved itself,maybe my bad reflect..and dammit i just touched send button

oh darn you my finger

***

Dara's POV

aish why it takes so long?a bad signal?i just can't wait for new text..

"sist,come on let's go to out apartment.." sanghyun murmured "i'm hungry noona"

"umm." i murmured "can we just wait for a while?".i tapped my fingers to my phone.why didn't he send back?it just felt wrong.

sanghyun kept murmuring to go home like a 6 year old boy got bored.he frowned his eyebrows.being skeptical to her sist.

"unnie..are you waiting your boyfriend here?" he asked.

"n-no!!" i yelled.hmmpph it's so useless..i should go to apartment..so tiring..

"okay..let's go back home.." she sighed while bringing her heavy luggage then grabbed a taxi.

***

"unnie..it's been so long we never been in korea" sanghyun happily told me "i miss snow,sakura,kimchi,bulgogi,friends.."

"your ex?" i asked him naughtily.i really remember her ex,named jung soojung an american girl but i forgot her english name,but it didn't matter.that ex who always made sanghyun felt like being fooled everytime.sanghyun was so stupid becaue he realized that he was dating with professional cheater.poor him

"who?" he frowned."that jung soo-" he pretended to forget her name "i forgot her name sorry.."

"jung soo jun-"

"ssshhh" he angered "don't make me remebering her name again..i already moved on".

okay whatever you say sanghyun,at least i'm happy that you're happy now.i don't wanna ruin your happiness

***

gaaaahhh finally we arrived.i really miss our apartment although dad is no longer with us.the family photos still hang on the wal perfectly,everything is just normal,include my childish room geez.

"hahaha we just realized that my room is still walled with kamen rider paint,yours is snow white.." sanghyun laughed.i really love my room,it remids me when i was child.

"you should change it into ben 10" i mocked. "hmm what should we do next?"

"cleaning,perhaps?" sanghyun offered.meanwhilebthe apartment is kinda dirty,me and sanghyun decided to clean up and unpack our bags.

***

it takes 90 minutes to clean up the whole room,unpack.it ws so tiring but fun,and did it with my lovely brother instead.he went to the bathroom for peeing again maybe,meanwhile i got new message.

i thought you forgot me jiyong.

he asked me to meet?????@##%&* WHAT SHOULD I DO?WHAT SHOULD I DO?? i knew maybe he was longer texting me to think about this..ohh i see kekekeke..

"noona,you lool so happy,what's going on?" he asked.

"sanghyun!" i held his shoulders happily "aaaaa i can't say with a word.."

"calm down bro!!" sanghyun laughed "okay noona..what's happening?"

"friend of mine asked me to meet." i yelled

"it must be...NAMJA!!" he asked "what's his name? oh yeah why didn't you contact donghae hyung first,he must be so happy now.."

OH ADFFCYFUFHFHDHFHSDFBB I ALMOST FORGOT DONGHAE!!!tlmy bestfriend!my lovable dongsaeng!oh my gosh,what's about him now?i really.miss him.he's my bestfriend since primary school.

i remember when we became best friend,we had a fought everyday.because he was nasty dongsaeng,badass,he ever kicked my face with his soccerball,and he didn't apologize to me.i was so damn angry.

then,he almost robbed with gangsters when he was about to walk home.then i came like wonderwoman to save him.my dream was about becoming superwoman,saving peole from danger.it was so hard to decide,saving that brat or not.but i remember superwoman must be nice,calm,and volunteer to save people even if it's hateful person.

"thank you dara noona.."he cried "i don't know what i'll be later..i'm so sorry noona for messing you up everday..i promise not to disturb you again,i'm such a bad dongsaeng huhuhu" he suddenly cried

i used that moment,so i was bullying him..he asked me to do anything to make me forgive him.oh my gosh that was so funny.i ever asked him to sing trot songs at school parade.he wore green blink blink blazed,ed shirt and baggy trousers.

i could not handle my laugh...

...

...

since thay i became his bestfriend,when he knew i'll move to korea,he was loke being dumped with her gf.so down,pain and blue..

now,it's my chance to meet him again,woohoo

"thanks for noticing little brat eh i mean little brot.."i yelled "i have to hurry"

still confused between meeting jiyong or donghae first?but i should take a bath,make up first.

i was drying my hair and suddenly my phone rang.from jiyong

"noona!!i'm at han river,would you like to meet me there?i'm the guy wearing blue beanie,long blazer and red shoes..if you meet someone there..it must be me..see yaa"

***

i make up,dress quickly as i can.sanghyun just shook my head seeing me like that.

"yak noona!! be careful!you messed up everything!!" he angered.but i disn't care..juat grabbed a taxi and headed to han river quickly.

***

damn so many people here,i met 2 men wearing red beanie,but they don't wear red shoes and vice versa.

HIYAAAAA KWON JIYONG WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU I WANNA MEET YOU,I'M SO TIRED.

when i was sitting,i found a boy wearing red beanie and red shoes..oh finally i meet him,my heart is beating so fast..i sweat on..oh my gosh,is he really cute as like on photo?

i waled slowly and tapped him on shoulder

"hey..you must be kwon jiyong..."

 

sorry for short update,because i'mkinda sick,can't think harder..hope you bear,see ya next chap :)