The Lost Dara

What Makes You Beautiful

Author's POV

dara tapped a man shoulder that she thought it was jiyong.that man turned his body,showing his face to dara.how shock dara is.she thought it was.....

"donghaeee!!!" she screamed "aaaaaaaaa"

"ohmygosh!!!dara noonaaa kyaaaaaa" he yelled at same time.he directly hugged her tightly.he really missed his noona alot.he couldn't even put off his arms from her little body.they both are really happy.nothing can even ruin their happiness.

"oh gosh" donghae shocked "it's been a long time right?"

"ne" dara nodded like a child got a reward.so cute.donghae always missed her cutie nod everytime since she moved to phillipines.

"you look more handsome donghae yaa!!" she yelled while messing his hair."aaa it's been a long time i didn't see you.."

"ne..and you...look prettier l" donghae praises wirh full of smile,just made dara blushed shyly.

"oh yeah what makes you here noona?" he asked "wanna some corndog?here..still warm"

"ne..thank you.." she handed donghae's corndog. "actually i had an appointment with someone but,he's nothing.."

-few moments ago-

jiyong was really happy.he kept walking like iron.his hearr beating so fast.he didn't know why he's being like this

"i ever met many girls but i didn't feel so eager before.." he murmured.he kepr looking to the entrance to see a little girl comes to him.

he looked to his phone.he really needed some light from dara.but his phone still feels so dark even the battery is full.

while waiting,he put his earphone to fill the riot from his loneliness.he still kept waiting for a girl named dara.but she still.didn't appear..

he turned around his body to the river.his heart felt calm,seeing the water of han river dancing so beautiful in his eyes.he inhaled the freshr,letting every particle of oxygen go inside his lung.

he kept silent until suddenly a girl ran over him.she looked exhausted because she was running to reach there.she set her breath and then start speaking.

"here you are kwon jiyong"

jiyong felt happy.he thought dara finally shown herself in fron of him.he put off his earphone and turned around his body with full of smile.

but..

"chaerin sshi??" he shocked " i thought..."

"oppa.." she mumbled and huuged him tightly.jiyong felt empty and numb.he disn't respect to her,just stood like sculpture.

"what do you want?" he asked her coldly.fyi,chaerin is his ex girlfriend.he was loving mer so much.but just one thing,jiyong broke his promise.he's really hurt and blue.he swore,he would never meet her again.

"please listen to me.." she sighed "i really need your help"

"what kind of help?"

she whispered to jiyong's ear.jiyong was pretty shocked.he bit his.lower lip,try not to scream.

"no.way!!" he yelled "let's take me to the place.."

jiyong grabbed chaerin's arm.he couldn't think clearly after hearing that.meanwhile following jiyong behind,chaerin just smirked evilly.

"jiyong you never go to another girl,you'll always be mine.." she thought "no more that girl dara on your mind"

-flashback off-

"okay i see.." donghae nodded "so where's him?"

"i don't know either.." dara shrugged her shoulder "i'll be waiting for him.."

"okay.." he nodded "i'll accompany you"

they both enjoyed the dancing water of han river.dara and donghae never felt so calm like this before.dara really missed this place..so with donghae,because this palce is memorable for two

-flashback on-

donghae was being angered with his father.so he ran away to han river.he scream loudly at the edge of the river.

"I HATE APPA!!" he cried.but he realized,he was like crazy person.no one stood beside him.he felt alone and hungry in the middle of cold spring.he shivered alot.he forgot to bring money,he had no braviness to go back home.

suddenly a girl with ponytail,and lovely white lacy dress with thick cardigan came.she held 2 sticks of corndog in her hands.se felt confused,seeing a boy sobbing alone.

"hey.." she told him "eh,donghae sshi?? what are you doing here?"

"eh noona.." he answered "i don't wanna go home.."

"why?" she asked "you want this?a corn dog"

donghae quickly grabbed the corndog in his hand.he ate it swiftly.saw that,dara just shook her head slowly.

"my appa was being mad at me,i'm afraid to go home" he told her

"what did you do donghae sshi??"

"i played football and suddenly the ball flew so high,and landed nowhere..and i heard screamin,i reallyrecognize the voice.it was my daddy.so when i came back home,he hit me with broom many times and angered.i was so scary...but i have apologized to him,it's useless..he never forgives me.."

dara felt the pain of donghae.she ever was like donghae.so she hugged him tightly and rubbed his back to make him calm.

"just calm down okay" dara sighed "i was ever being like you.." she suddenly look a bruise on donghae's legs.the bruise wqs so blue and pain.

"let me help you.." she helped donghae stood up "i will take you to my home.."

"no need noona.." he cut "i'm fine"

"hey!!don't be like that..what if trouble happens to you?? come on i'll reduce the pain of yours.."

donghae felt touched.he never met a girl like this.so kind and beautiful.she really wanted to help him alot.

'i will pay your kindness noona..' he thought

***

-flashback off- hl

after the incident,his dad passed away.he was really blue until he couldn't move on a few months.but dara kept making him get a better life.that just make donghae felt better.now,dara is back..he wants to pay her kindness.he's been always waiting her come at han river.he hoped that dara noona would come to korea again.his dream fwas fully reached.

"noona remember when i cried here?"he smiled "you gave me corndog"

"definetly.." she laughed "and i took care of you.."

"don't you know that i was really touched noona" he claimed "your so kind..i feel lucky to have a friend,protector like you"

dara flew to the sky.her face is full of red tomato.she just loved hearing his compliments.she felt lucky too to have a best friend like donghae..loyal,smart,independent and handsome..who doesn't want to he his girlfriend?

"aish..donghae yaa" she shyly protested.donghae pinched her heek gently.he couldn't resist her cuteness

"aisshhh your so cuteee aaaa kawaaaiii...kyeoptaa" he giggled "btw should we go to somewhere?"

"but..my friend will come dongsaeng.." she sighed.actually she wanted to go,but she was still eager who's kwon jiyong.

"where's him??" he asked "please noona..i'm begging you..i really miss you alot..can you??and your friend hasn't appeared yet.."

dara thought for a moment.donghae was right.meeting kwon jiyong can be next time annd then a boy called jiyong hasn't appeared yet.wasting time is really nuts..why doean't she fill her empty time to have a walk with donghae instead? and besides,she really missed him alot.

"okay okay" she smiled "let's go for a walk..meeting with him.can be next time.."

"yess.." he yelled. "come on.princess..just tell.me where you wanna go?"

"somewhere i never been before" she smiled while linking her arms on donghae "nolja!!"

***

don invited her to visit the park near the han river.a new park that dara never knew before.it was just playing park,but donghae knows dara will love that.donghae was right,her face was really happy like a child gets invited to visit disneyland.

"whoaaa.." she wowed "i never knew this place before!!"

"okay okay.." he yelled "ok what should we go first?"

dara was confused because there are many offers to seduce the visitors.but the most challenging for dara is rainbow roller coaster.beautiful and challenging.

"donghae!!i wanna ride that!!" she appointed to roller coaster.donghae was little bit afraid because he never rode roller coaster before..he ever watched final destination that showed many riders fell frelly from broken roller coaster..bloods are everywhere..it just made donghae scred to ride roller coaster

"noona ah!!i'm afraid u.u" dongjae mumbled "can we ride another games?"

"no!!" dara ignored "your life will be pale if you don't try roller coaster...pleaseeee" dara begged.she pouted her lips and showe dher puppy eyes.she knew that donghae would be paralyzed seeing her begging aegyo.

"hergghh okay okay.." he sighed "let's get a ride.."

"yeaaay.." dara yelled "come on!! you walk like snail!!"

***

donghae face was really pale,he wanted to cry but he can't.he kept silent while dara keep murmuring when will the roller coaster bang her mind.

"noona you look so happy.." donghae claimed

"yeahh!!why not??" dara asked "come on this is fun!!"

the roller coaster walked slowly.donghae panicked,he felt he wanted to open the safety belt and jump outside.the roller coaster went upper slowly,to tease the adrenaline.donghae held dara's hand tightly.

"noonaaa i'm scared" he screamed

'i hope this roller coaster is safe,not loke on fial destination,amen' he prayed.and suddenly the roller coaster fell freely from the top.she she screamed in enjoy,meanwhile donghae in panic.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" they both screamed together.dara held her arms to the sky happily

"noona!!be careful!!you'll be falling down!!" he noticed

"don't worry donghae..it's okay" she laughed "WOOOOHOOOOO LOVE YAT"

seeing dara was so happy,dongjae tried to hide his fear.slowly,he enjoyed the ride.he wabed his hands to the sky and screamed happily.

"this is fuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnj" donghae screamed "yoooooohooooooooo"

***

and finally the road is over.donghae arrived safely.he prqisd god that his body isnstill full

"apparently,that was astounding noona!!" he yelled "i wanna ride again"

"next time" dara noticed "i told you before.."

"yeah yeah you're right.." he nodded "now what shouldni do?"

"you decide.it!!" she told him

"me?i wamna go to haunted house!!!!" he pulled dara to the place "come on this will be so fun"

"hmm.okay" she sighed.actually she is afraid with ghost,but she was forcing donhae to ride roller coaster.and now,her round to be forced going inside the haunted house.

***

"woohoo i can't wait!!" he told her "how about you?"

she kept silent,pretend not to hear donghae.seeing her face,donghae just wanted .

"noona.beside you!" he noticed.quickly,dara screamed and held tigjtlu donghae's arm.she hid herface under his armpit

donghae was y that he remembered to use deodorant..hehehe..dara was really afraid,she didn't have braviness to see the other side.

"donghae yaa!!" she yelled "i hate it"

***

the train rushed.everybody jist scream loudly because the ghosts are so annoying and spooky.for donghae hey are not spooky but shocking like testing your reflex.donghae kept laughing seeing failedbfrankenstein tried to scare him.

"hahaha kyeoptaa" he laughed "let me capture it."

dara who was holding his arm tightly ignored him.she took his camera and kept it safely on her pouch.

"no!you can't!!" she protested "you'll be trolling at me after all"

"no noona..i promise.." he swore.suddenly sadako touched dara's shoulder.she screamed over her lung.

"HUWAAAAAA I'M AFRAID LET ME OUTTT HUHUHU" dara cried.easily,donghae linked his arm to her tightly.he just wanna dara be safe.and dara herself,hugged him tightly.she didn't even look to the ghosts.

"let me out.." she irritated.suddenly,donghae felt his jacket a little bit wet.and he realized it was dara's teardrops.he grabbed her face,wiped her tears gently.

"don't worry you're with me.." he calmed down herself "it's okay.."

"i'm afraid donghae..huhuhu" she huuged him more tightly.donghae persuaded her to look a little bit aroundbher.

"it's not scary..trust me okay..just shocking.." donghae sighed "look at that."

slowly,dara opened her eyes,saw something around her.first,itball was blur in her vision but later,it all cleared and dara realized donghae was right.

"you're right.." she giggled "that sadako is failed to scare us..i just realized,she's funny anyway."

"i told you before.." donghae smiled.and they both kept continuing the road happily.

***

"it was fun" she smiled "next time i'll ride it again"

"goodbjob" he smiled.they are so happy today,yeah they just missed each other.this day never be forgotten for two.

the skyis changing to be orange.the sign,nigjt willbcome.dara and donghae had no idea what to do.suddenlybdonghae sees candy station,there are many candies to be offered.

'dara will love this' he thought.he ran quickly to the candy station without dara knew.

***

"donghae sshi!!" she yelled.she felt lost,she looked around her but donghae left without trace.she panicked overload.she went to the corner,and dialled donghae.

"where is hm??" she tapped donghae's number.but it's useless..donghae never accepts.she wanted to cry

-meanwhile-

"dara noona i have someth-" he shocked when dara is gone.he ran without direction,looking for dara.

"sorry do you see this girl?" he asked people with showing a pivture of dara.their answer just shooking their heads and thanks.

"dara where are you?" he sighed "i'm so sorry"

***

the night just started filling dara's loneliness.she had no direction to go.she wanted to cry but she can't.and she decided herself to go to food coirt.

'donghae i hope you're there' she thought. she went inside the place and ordered ramen and a cup of ocha

she stared to the night,hoping donghae will appear quickly.the clock just showed 6.30 pm.

'lost jiyong and lost donghae,what a tiring day' she sighed.later,her food and drink came.she ate it without passion.fyi,she's noodle addict.but without someone accompany her,it's all lonely.

but no matter what happens,she still eats her food.she suddsnly looks a tall man about 180 cm wearing whole black (include eyeglass and hat) comes to her place.

'd-d-dara calm down' she thought.that man threw his food to her table.she wanted to scream but that man prevented her quickly.

"i'm not a terrorist okay??" he noticed "trust me!!"

"really?" dara asked again "because your look makes me skeptical.."

"sorry..but i just do a masquerade here..i wanna have nick of time from my busy time."

"oh i see" she nodded "okay i'll eat my food first.."

"actually..these things just make me feel hot.." he opened his eyeglass and hat.

how shock dara is

a man who just sat in front of her

was no other than

"

"MINHO SSHI??" she shocked