Remembering Things Again

I Shouldn't Have Said It [Sequel to I Just Let It Go]

--Chunji--

I came to the hospital again with a scrapbook with me. It was filled with pictures of Hye Ri and I.

I knocked on the door, "Come in." I heard her voice call out. When I entered her face changed from tiredness into happiness. I was glad that she was happy. 

I showed her the scrapbook but then she started to grab her hair and yell things. "Hye Ri! Are you alright?!"

--Hye Ri--

I started to look through the pages and I saw a picture of me and Chunji holding hands at the beach. My head started to hurt so bad.

I started to pull my hair and I could see images flow through my head.

I was walking in the park and suddenly saw a couple. It was Junho sitting with a girl.

I remembered her name...it was So Yeon.

"YAH! JUNHO!" I shouted at them. He turned around, his eyes widened. "Hye Ri, ah. It's not what you think." 

So Yeon, the girl, sat up. "Is this...YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

Suddenly the images stopped for a moment. A mere second.

Another scene popped inside of my head.

Walking in the mall at 10:00 a.m. As I was walking around, I saw Chunji turning at the corner. I was about to wave, but didn't.

"Yah! Crying girl!" He yelled. I turned around and saw him smiling at me. "Perfect timing! Just the person I needed to see!"

From the scene I knew that we weren't that close yet.

I ran through the crowd of people. A burning house. My house. I tried to run but someone held me back. "MY HOUSE! LET ME GO!" I screamed.

I ran my fingers through my hair and leaned against the wall. Staring at Chunji but still seeing these images.

"Well we have some bad news..." the firefighter had said. "Wh-what is it?"

"Your.."

"My?!!"

"Your parents have.."

I knew it was coming.

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I screamed once again.

"Your parents have died in the fire."

--

I was guessing that I fainted after all of that because I was laying in bed. Not the hospital bed, but a real bed.

"You got discharged from the hospital," a soft voice said. Something in my head plucked but I just couldn't find it. My mind was looking for a memory...

That was just not there.