Memories In My Eyes

I Shouldn't Have Said It [Sequel to I Just Let It Go]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aarRZwT7Gs

--Chunji--

"Do you think that if someone that broke your heart would have a reason for it?"she asked me. I looked straight in her eyes, "Of course. I don't think they would just break up with you because they don't like you anymore. For other girls, it's possibly that they're not the type of girl they're looking for but for you--It's different. If they broke your heart...they were forced to." I said.

She nodded but still had thought written all over her face.

--

We got home and sat on the couch.

"Oh! You guys are home already? Did you have fun?" my mom asked us.

Oh yeah! We live together because well, Hye Ri's parents passed away in a terrible fire. "Neh, we had fun!" Hye Ri said with excitement.

"Are you tired? Maybe we should go shopping together!" My mom pleaded. I rolled my eyes, "So you're not going to take me with you...?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Girl's night out!"  I chuckled and shooed them away.

--

An hour passed by and yet I was still home alone doing nothing. I called Ricky and said to meet him at the park.

---

"Hyung! Can you push me on the swing? Please?" Ricky pleaded. "You're such a baby..." I said making a face.

Ricky's phone vibrated, "Wait, hyung! It's from Jung Ah!"

He read the message and his smile faded away. "Hye..Hye.." he tried to say.

"What about Hye Ri?"

"Hye Ri...she's in the hospital and..is in serious condition." he said.

The words shot me like a gun through my heart. My mind was telling me to run to the car now but my feet were glued to the ground.

"Hyung!!! Let's go!" Ricky yelled. That got me going.

----

I rushed into the hospital. I asked the nurse, "Where is the patient, Ma Hye Ri?" She checked in the computer, "She's currently being checked right now. You may wait for her at room 204."

With Ricky behind me with jogged towards where room 204 is.

My mom was sitting on the chair crying with Jung Ah patting her back for comfort. I sat down next to my mom. "What happened?" I asked softly.

She explained all of it. Hye Ri fell down quite a lot of steps down the stairs. It was a terrible fall. 

The doctor came out with the nurses.

"How is she, doctor?" I asked. He sighed, "I believe she lost some of her memory. It will come back to her around, from what I'm guessing, 7 months to recover her memory. Whenever she will try to remember something, she would get a bad headache. You are not allowed to visit her yet, I'm sorry."