Our Mini-Trip

I Shouldn't Have Said It [Sequel to I Just Let It Go]

--Hye Ri--

I ate the ice cream and didn't notice Chunji staring at me. I looked up, "What's wrong?" He laughed and I had a confused look on my face. "I'm just watching how cute you eat your ice cream!" he answered. I could feel my face heat up once again.

Even though I've been dating him for a few months now, I still can't believe it. We were at Lotte World enjoying our trip with my bestfriend, Jung Ah and her boyfriend, Ricky. In the corner of my eye I saw somebody staring at me. I turned towards that direction but that person was gone. *Huh..funny.*

--Junho--

I peeked from behind the wall and looked at her beautiful face. She was turning towards my way and I hid behind the wall. I sighed, "Only if you could be with me like we used to be..."

Beep beep, my phone went. I looked at it. Another phone call from my mother. I didn't answer and just decided to ignore it.

--

I walked back to So Yeon, a-used-to-be queenka. "What took you so long to get ice cream?" She asked sweetly. She even tried to do aegyo along with it but I just gave her small smile. "The line was a bit long today. Here." I said while shoving her the ice cream.

She pouted and looked cute but not as cute as Hye Ri. I sighed. She had a concerning look on her face, "What's wrong, oppa?"

"Oh..it's nothing. I'm just tired today. I'll be going first then!" I said while leaving her eating ice cream by herself.

As I walked away, my hand brushed against someone else's. I looked up and saw Hye Ri looking back at me. *Only if I could freeze time and let us stay like this...*

--

Sorry for such a short chapter..and it's boring. >.<

I'll do my best for the upcoming chapters! I'm wondering who you're here for...Junho or Chunji?

:) Continue to subscribe and comment!

-lilypad99