Bed Intruder

Infinite days (Hiatus)

SungYeol's POV*

 

Feeling the urge to pee I woke up from my sleep. I checked the time; The clock read 3:24 am. (Darn I shouldn't of had drunk so much coffee before going to bed), I thought to myself. Getting up I slowly crawled backwards trying to find the ladder to lead me down off the bed. When I found no ladder I realized that I was on the bottom bunk and not the top bunk. (Oh I'm on the bottom bunk?), I thought to myself.  I sheepishly then walked to the bathroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands I heard a sound of what I thought to be footsteps coming from the Kitchen.  Thinking it was just one of the members, I looked out of the bathroom door to see who it was, but no one was there. Suddenly I remembered the time, it was 3:24am.  As i had heard from my mother that around 3:00am was the time that the dead were free to roam the living world. I was terrified!  I had just heard a ghost walking in the kitchen! I quickly closed the lights to the bathroom and ran into my room. I climbed the ladder as fast  as I could and covered myself with the blanket and shut my eyes tightly and slowly fell asleep.


The next morning I woke up to find the something was in my bed. I layed in frozen terror. ( OMO! Is this the ghost I heard last night?!) I thought in terror. I knew that this object had a human form, although it was fully underneath the covers. It was huddled very close to me with it’s arms up between it’s chest and my chest. I could feel it’s long silky hair entwined between my fingers and it’s warm breath on my skin. Suddenly it grasped me with one of it’s arms. I had one arm not in it’s clutches. I felt a shiver run down my spine. I took a deep breath in and quickly flipped open the covers to reveal the ghost. I was expecting to see a pale girl with eyes black as coal  and sharp fingernails looking at me. Instead it was Yun sleeping peacefully and hugging me. My heart skipped a beat seeing her sleeping face. (Wait why is Yun sleeping with me?!) I thought to myself. I then realized that last night I had crawled back into my original bed! I slowly and carefully removed her arm and eased my way off the top bunk and left the room with my heart pounding and my face turning warm.

 

 


Sorry for the long wait readers!!!!

I was planing to put some heart pounding things in this chapter but in the end it didn't unfortunately. :(

I 'm so very sorry if i lead you on.

I'll try to update more if I can ( I'm a slow typer :P) And

Thank you to all my readers :)