A girl!

Infinite days (Hiatus)

*POV of Yun's savior*

The girl and I boarded the bus and not wanting to attract any attention towrds us I made us sit in the way back of the bus. By now it was about 9:30 pm and it would take us atleast half an hour to get to the dorm. I made the decision to take her to the dorm because the place she was looking for was already closed . Also most hotels/ sleeping places around here were expensive. Thinking about this I realized that I didn't even know her name !  "Umm, Hey..." I stoped myself from speaking. We had only been on the bus for at least five minutes and she was already dozing off. Her head kept nodding up and down and side to side. I reached out for her head and placed it on my shoulder. Her eyelashes were short and she seemed to not be wearing any make-up. Her hair was quite long and dyed a medium brown. Also for some weird reason she smelled like cherry flavoring. With atleast 15 minutes left I plugged in my ear buds and listened to my music.

During those 15 minutes an Ahjumah keep looking over at where we were sitting . I kept my face turned as far away possible without disturbing the girl who was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. When we were at least five minutes away from our stop I took out my ear buds. As I took out my ear buds I immediately heard " Oh my, what an ADORABLE COUPLE over there. ho ho ho." I quickly scaned the bus to see who was on the bus. It seemed as if everyone was looking my way. Lucky for me the bus was just about to stop. I quickly tapped her and she woke up but she was barely awake. The bus doors opened and I feeling too embarrassed with all the comments and people looking at us, I grabbed her hand and ran out of the bus with her. As we ran out of the bus I heard the passages and especially the Ahjumah screaming in excitement of what I had just done.

While still holding her hand (cause she was still half asleep) we walked to the dorm which was near by. "I'm home! " I announced. I saw everyone laying on the floor being bums and talking loudly. They all became quite suddenly staring at me or so I thought. " Umm can I use your bathroom. " the girl quietly asked me.  "Oh sure." I said pointing the way. She took off her shoes and quickly walked to the bath room. When the sound of the bath room clicked everyone came towards me. " who is she?!", " What's her name?!", "Why did you bring her here?!" " Is she your Girlfriend?!". All of these questions and more came hurdling towards me in a loud whispery voices. "aish , i don't know who she is!" I angrily told them. " all I know is that she was lost and crying. so I decided to help her." I said " Also she had the address to Wollim Ent. but the  agency is closed right now so I brought her here instead."  After explain my self briefly, out of no where Dong Woo said " I think I've seen her before but I just don't remember where."  His face was a bit daze looking. Suddenly someone said " what if... what if she's a Ghost or a Sasaeng Fan*!!!" Everyone became silent and the door the the bath room clicked open.

 

Sasaeng fan*- crazy, stalker fans 

 

To be continued ...