Help!

Infinite days (Hiatus)

Again my roaming around made me more lost now! The sun had set and the night was cold, but I was lucky that I had the sweater the boy named Dongwoo gave me. I had the sweater zipped almost all the way up and had the hod up. Tired from being lost and walking all day, I went to sit on a near by park bench. Feeling Hopeless and scared tears started to flow from my eyes. Suddenly from behind grabbed me by my shoulders  and shouted "Dong Woo!". I gave out a squeaky scream  and leaned forward and fell to the ground , trying to escape. Looking up with tears in my eyes I saw only a blur. As my tears trickled down my faces my vision be came more clear. My attacker was a very handsome guy with darkish hair and a angelic face. He had a mysterious and cool vibe about him. "Omo, Miah haeyo!" He quickly said, " I thought your were someone eles because he has the same sweater." There was an awkward silence for at least five seconds. "Good-bye." he said and quickly turned around. My body suddenly moved all on its own and my hand grasped a bit of his shirt . He stopped and turned around. His face was as red as the stain on my dress. we stared at each other for another five seconds. "Can you help me?" I asked him in a small voice. He nodded yes. " I can't find this place." I said handing him the piece of paper with the address on it and wiping away my tears. He looked at it a multiple number of times with a confused look on his face. " are you sure this is where you need to go?" he asked. I nodded enthusiastically . " This place is quite far from here, so we'll take a bus." he said and immediately started walking .We walked at least half a block or less and got on a bus.

 

To be continued...