Bump!

Infinite days (Hiatus)

I made a bad choice on deciding not to wait and I became lost in the city of Seoul. I could tell that the sun was starting to set. I panicked and started walking faster and checking my map and directions more often the usual. Thinking I was going the wrong way I quickly turned around and bumped into a boy a bit older than me . He had blonde hair and his face expression was as if he had eaten something bad. His mouth and eyes we wide open and looking down. I then looked down and saw that I had bumped into his cherry flavored shaved ice ! The Cherry flavor liquid has spilled on my dress but only the abdomen area. It looked like I had either been shot or stabbed. Realizing I was the one at fault I quickly started to apologies. " Miahn Haeyo, Miahn Haeyo, Miahn Haeyo." He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out a few napkins and handed them to me. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault." He said as I tried wiping the stain, "Sorry I got your clothes stained." He then started to  his sweater, took it off and handed it to me, but it was more like demanding me to take it. As I was wearing his sweater I saw an older man creeping up from behind. The boy who had given me his sweater was also looking around nervously. The boy sudden bolted down the sidewalk and the older man ran after him. Before he could pass me too far he shouted, " I'm Dongwoo from Infinite!" and continued running. I continued on with my journey in the opposite direction and while walking I realized that I hadn't thanked him yet! 

 

To be Continued...