Man Men and the Wall

Man Men and the Wall

Taecyeon adjusted the head phones in his ears, getting himself comfortable, his eyes looking down at a small computer like screen. He watched carefully, a smile spread across his face as Junsu lifted his shirt over his head, tossed it aside and worked on getting his pants off. Taecyeon his bottom lip, Junsu slipping out of his boxers, hands reaching out to grab a pair of pajama pants.

'Damnit turn around!'



There was a black cord running from the wall, or more of something tapped to the wall, leading down to a small black box that was another mic. Chansung sat at his small table in the middle of his living space, flipping through his magazine with a pair of wireless headphones. He rose a hand up, pressing the headphones closer to his ear as Junsu shuffled around on the other side of the wall. He sounded as though he was climbing into bed. Chansung bit his bottom lip, his eyes narrowing, Junsu's phone beginning to ring. He knew it couldn't be anybody Junsu knew, they always called him during the day when he was off, or when he was off.

'Taecyeon you jack !'

Chansung cursed under his breath, listening as Junsu stood up. Chansung shot up from his spot his one side of his head phone pressed against his ears. Chansung grumbled something silently as he made his way to his door to the outside, grabbing a pair of binocular that he had bought earlier and heading to the outside. He let the door swing open, stepping outside, letting it quietly close behind him, his hand sliding off of it before he stepped up to the railing in front of their apartments. Chansung huffed slightly raising the binocular to his eyes. He could see a silhouette in the car, and it was moving kind of awkwardly, Chansung hissed.




Junsu could be seen on the little computer like monitor, the screen a little fuzzy when you actually looked at it, but it seemed the person who was watching it didn't really care at the moment. Taecyeon's eyes tightly shut for a moment, hands slowly tracing his body. He hated the confinements of his car, the little room he had with all the equipment to watch Junsu, sometimes the things he wanted were so difficult. He let a hand continue to trace him, trace until it slipped beneath the cloth of his boxers.

'J-Junsu..'

He mumbled to himself, letting out a shaky breath when his own fingers traced along the vein of his that was already growing. It wasn't too long after that he pressed a cellphone to his ear, a number already dialed, his eyes falling on the screen beside him. Junsu was now just getting up, shuffling over to his phone that hung on the wall. He heard him sigh, picking up the phone placing it too his ear. Taecyeon heard Junsu on the other side,

'Hello?'

He asked sweetly, and if it wasn't for Taecyeon and being on a different phone, he would have cooed over such cuteness, but instead he closed a button, let it beep for a second before he himself began talking again.

'I will have you soon..'

He huffed, his voice sounded nasally and breathless, he was breathless, his breath hitching when his hand himself roughly. He watched as Junsu went tense on his screen, both hands resting against the phone. He looked like small child for a second.

'What do you want!'

Junsu screeched unto the phone, he sounded angry, but to Taecyeon he could see Junsu's body leaning against the wall now, shaky hands running through his hair, Taecyeon continuing to talk to best he could.

'I will..have you..'

He groaned into the phone, his own head resting back against the seat of the car.

'Stop calling me dammit!'

Junsu shouted now, he was resting a hand against the wall of his apartment, his hair covering his face to where Taecyeon could not see it over the screen anymore. This frustrated him a bit, but his hand never stopped it movements from beneath his pants. He could feel his abdomen tingling, and before he could get out another word, Junsu had slammed the phone on the receiver. Taecyeon instantly gluing his eyes to the screen, Junsu's body backing away from his phone. He seemed to wait a moment before picking the phone up again dialing a number slowly. Taecyeon grinned when the ring tone for his other phone began ringing. He picked that one up flipping it open, taking a good steady breath before actually talking to the phone. He hadn't finished yet so speaking to his boyfriend on the other side was a little difficult.

'What's up babe? Is something wrong?'

He asked the best he could, trying to hold back the moan that threatened to escape hislips. Hearing Junsu take a shaky breath on the other side was not helping him at all.

'I-It's just that guy called again.'

Junsu almost whispered, Taecyeon only glanced at his screen to read his boyfriends movements. It hadn't changed much, Junsu just sitting on his floor now, knees pulled to his chest. Taecyeon held his breath for a moment when he felt the precum leak through the tip.

'C-Can you come over today?'

Junsu asked now, Taecyeon hollowed his cheeks.

'Ah- Today might be difficult. I am in the middle of work right now.'

He lied, listening to the disappointing sigh from Junsu, not really watching, his hand giving a squeeze to his already hard , jumping when he felt himself getting closer. He wished Junsu would hurry up with their conversation.

'It's just it's getting more serious. I don't know what to do Taecyeon.'

Junsu whined, it drove Taecyeon crazy, his head rolling back, not wanting to stop, but if Junsu did, he would have too. into the phone while Junsu was on the other line would not give him the right idea and everything would be ruined.

'I really want to.. Do something for you, but I can't get away today.'

He continued in his lie, Junsu believing it as he pouted aloud so Taecyeon could hear him. He almost removed his hand.

'I'll call the police and see if they can send a patrol car over. I'm sorry babe.'

Taecyeon assured, or tried too, his heart racing and his hips bucking into his own hand.

'Don't be.. It's not your fault.'

He spoke quietly.

'Just give me a call if anything else happens okay.'

Taecyeon spoke into the phone, spreading his legs a little more apart so he could have more room.

'Talking to you calms me, so it's okay, I'm fine now.'

Junsu spoke cheerfully into the phone, Taecyeon puckered his lips.

'I wish I could be with you more often.'

Junsu continued, Taecyeon nodding his head furiously, not that Junsu could hear that over the phone. Taecyeon was about to explode.

'I'm sorry I'm not dependable at a time like this.'

Taecyeon breathed, a bead of sweat trickling down his face, holding his back as long as he could.

'That's not true. You've been a big help.'

Junsu spoke, Taecyeon hearing Junsu moving from his spot, he glanced at the screen to see him standing up. This conversation was about to be over.

', sorry babe I have to go. I love you.'

Taecyeon spoke, he was really tittering on the edge right now.

'Okay, I love you too. Good night.'

'Good night..'

Taecyeon literally slammed his his phone shut, chucked it into the back seat and almost toppled over, a loud moan echoing through his car, finally coming into his own hand, his breathing turning into pants, pushing out his own before he finally came down from his high and relaxed into his seat.



'Dammit Junsu, that guy is dangerous!'

Chansung hissed, letting his arms fall to his side, frustration and anger running through him. He hated to think that Junsu was going out with someone like him. Yeah, he was a stalker himself, but he didn't go any where near the extremes. Chansung scrunched his face up, his bottom lip pouting, turning around on his heels heading back to his own house. He could tell tonight was going to be a long night.

He entered his apartment shutting the door behind him like he always had, dragging his feet along the floor, both hands pressed against his head phones. His expression was blank, his eyes looking at the wall, thinking about the other side where Junsu sat. He kind of wished he could be there and comfort Junsu since it seemed as though his boyfriend wasn't coming today. Chansung felt his body shiver as he thought about Junsu wrapped in his arms, he sulked a bit, turning himself around again, slowly sliding to the floor, his hands remaining on the head phones.

'Saranghae Junsu.'



'I'm sorry to have you out during work..'

Junsu spoke, his body leaning against the table, Taecyeon smiling faces in front of him. His toothy grin showing greatly. Junsu liked to smile back.

'Don't worry about it. What's wrong?'

Taecyeon asked, Junsu's face instantly falling when the question was asked. Taecyeon frowned as well.

'I'm just getting really worried.'

Junsu replied, clasping his hands together, they began to fidget instantly, he seemed really nervous. Taecyeon picked up a menu next to him handing it to Junsu as he continued talking.

'I mean, what freak would keep being so persistent! He must be a ert.'

Taecyeon seemed taken aback by this, his eyes going wide, shifting nervously in his seat, trying to play it cool, Junsu just happened to be very oblivious to the obvious things. Junsu rested his head on the palm of his hand, sighing. Taecyeon flagged down a waitress quickly.

'Excuse me!'

Taecyeon stated, Junsu looking up at him from his place on the table when Taecyeon had looked down, scanning the menu in front of him. Junsu only looked over at it also. The waitress seemed to be smiling over cheerfully.

'Can we get the steamed dumplings, the spring rolls and umm the gogi gui.'

Taecyeon spoke, a finger pointing at the things he wanted, the women smiled and bowed, picking up the menu and immediately walking off. Junsu looked directly at Taecyeon now.

'So you are working around here today?'

He asked, Taecyeon taking a quick sip of his water, nodding his head to Junsu's question.

'I've been working with like 30 companies since this morning!'

Junsu's eyes went wide, his hand hitting the table.

'Aiish, that sounds like a pain in the !'

Junsu exclaimed picking up his own glass, Taecyeon rolling his eyes with a playful smile.

'Ahh, I am worn out. I can't handle it all!'

He replied, opening his mouth to say something when his phone began to buzz. He bit his bottom lip, quickly picking it up.

'Yah, Jin-Young hyung! Yeah this is him.'

Taecyeon spoke into the phone, Junsu taking a good long drink of his water, his eyes never leaving Taecyeon who talked on his phone.

'Is that so!'

Taecyeon chanted into the phone, Junsu chuckled at the man's excitement. It was cute,

'That really helps me out! Thank you!'

He continued to chant. Junsu letting his gaze finally wander around the room, looking at some of the most random people. Of course he didn't know any of them, but he still thought they looked weird, it was his own opinion.

'Yes, then I should be there in at least an hour. Kay, thank you again!'

Taecyeon spoke, his phone being pulled away from his ear, Junsu looking his way curiously, the phone being shut and placed back on the table beside him.

'Ah, the customer I've been working with all morning just gave me the OK!'

Junsu seemed happy for him, smiling his eye smile, Taecyeon nodding his head.

'It's going really well today!'

Taecyeon told him, his toothy grin appearing on his face when Junsu had given him that eye smile. Who couldn't love that smile?

'So I guess I should call the police..'

Junsu spoke, his face going to a calm expression and looking down. Taecyeon had lifted a hand, was about to comfort the man, but yet again his phone had rang. He picked that up instead pressing it to his ear.

'Seulong! Oh I am sorry for troubling you a few days ago.'

Junsu had gripped his knee, his smile never returning even after looking at his cheerful boyfriend. He only sighed, looking around yet again at the people around him. There was actually nothing interesting to look at. It disappointed him greatly actually.

'Regarding the good we talked about a few days ago.'

Taecyeon was nodding his head over and over again, Junsu hollowed his cheeks.

'Well just go with it..'

Taecyeon spoke, his head finally stopping and Junsu turning his attention back. He smiled sheepishly when Taecyeon looked at him.

'Thank you.'

The phone call had ended and Taecyeon was leaning against the table yet again.

'Now what was that again?'

He asked, Junsu couldn't believe what they had just been talking about. He laughed slightly, nervous eyes looking down.

'Don't worry about it, it's taken care of.'

Was all he replied, Taecyeon nodding his head. He was just like a bobble head toy, it was constantly nodding and shaking like Taecyeon. Junsu found it to be kind of annoying.

'I see.'

Was all Taecyeon said before the waitress had come back with their food.



His eyes looked through everything that sat on the shelf in the market, most of the time he had reached out and thrown whatever he needed too into the cart, a lot of it being instant Ramon that he needed, and the other stuff, well it was just essentials for later on when he needed them. Chansung hung lazily over the hands rest on the cart, pushing it forward and occasionally stopping to glance at something. He pushed the cart out of the aisle he was in and into the frozen meats section of the store, looking down into the freezer that stood in front of him. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he smiled when his eyes caught something he really liked.



The door bell had been pressed at least twice. Chansung struggling to get up from his position near the bed and quickly to the door. Not bothering to check the peep hole like he use to, he knew too well who it was. Chansung let the door swing open, and Junsu push it back a little so he could get through, in his arms being a medium size box.

'I got your package!'

He announced, Chansung's eyes sparkling, taking it from his hands. Junsu shrugged his shoulders cheerfully as well.

'You have a caring mother! She sent that too you!'

He spoke, Chansung agreeing, looking down at his box and then up and Junsu who looked right back at him. Chansung could tell his eyes were sparkling just as much as his. He knew exactly what was in the box Chansung was holding. He was probably just waiting.

'Of course you will come some in a bit.'

Junsu clasped his hands together at the sound, like he was cheering for victory. Junsu now turned around, bending over.

'Oh yeah, there is also one more.'

He spoke, picking up another medium sized box that was made from Styrofoam. He looked uneasy about this one.

'But it's moving.'

He spoke, Chansung busting out laughing, setting the other box on the table and grabbing the one in Junsu's hands. Chansung grinned.

'You wanna know what's inside?'

He asked, Junsu's mouth opening.

'Eh?'

He squeak, Chansung gesturing him in with his head, already turning around to head into the living space.

'Come here!'

He spoke louder this time, Junsu nervously stepping into the house, looking around like he wasn't sure what he was doing or if he wanted to go forward.

'I do want to know though..'

He told himself before he shuffled over to the door, peering into Chansung's living space. It looked nothing like his, much more messier, or much less stuff than his, it was clean! It's contents were just in random places.

Chansung had already pulled off the top to the Styrofoam box, reveling a set of small shirmp swimming around. Junsu squatted down, looking into it, he laughed actually.

'Oh my god they are shrimp!'

He spoke, looking up. Chansung nodded his head.

'Yeah, they taste amazing when you cook them just right! You should take some home with you.'

Junsu shook his head on this offer.

'Aha, I've never seen shrimp like this before. I don't know how to cook shrimp like this, they wouldn't get eaten!'

He replied, Chansung raising both eye brows, placing the top aside, he reached down into the Styrofoam box, pulling one out.

'It's easy! Here!'

Chansung offered, his hand reaching out towards Junsu who instantly shot up and ran to his door way, hiding behind it.

' no!'

Junsu squeaked, Chansung reaching in again, laughing as he pulled out more and stood up to move over to Junsu who continued to back away.

'That is okay! You can keep them!'

He squeaked Chansung almost making it to him, but of course his foot had gotten caught on the edge of the container. It had tipped over, all the water and shrimp instantly spilling out. Junsu couldn't help but burst into laughter at this, Chansung quickly stepping over and trying to pick the live shrimp up off the floor.

'Stop laughing! Come help me pick these up!'

Chansung shouted, picking up as many as his hands would let him. Junsu still hid behind the door shaking his head.

'No way! Those scare the out of me!'

He spoke, Chansung waddling over to the container and placing them back in. He looked up for a moment,

'Yah! Quit being a girl and come help me!'

He teased, Junsu's eyes narrowing, stepping from the kitchen and squatting down again. He looked sourly at the remaining shrimp, but reached a hand out and attempted to pick one up. Chansung watched as he shivered and quickly put it into the container.

'Keke, you are such a wuss!'

He spoke, picking up the rest and throwing them in. Standing up so that he could get more water. Junsu only stuck his tongue out at the man when he turned his back.



Junsu's room was empty, still, nothing moving. The fuzzy look of it on Taecyeon computer like screen didn't make anything better. Taecyeon at his bottom lip, shifting in his seat, arms crossed over his chest. He was pissed at the moment, you could tell, his eyes staring straight ahead off into the empty streets. His eye brows were furrowed, a frustrated sigh escaped his lips and he glanced back down at the screen that was still.

'Where the is he!?'

He shouted to himself, throwing his hands in the air before they slammed on to the steering wheel. Gripping it tightly in hand.



'This is really good!'

Junsu spoke, poking at the food that remained on his plate, he blinked curiously lifting a piece of shrimp.

'This makes me wonder where the shrimp I've hand before were.'

He spoke, Chansung raising his eye brow, watching as Junsu stuck his tongue out and it.

'Didn't I say that?'

Chansung asked, Junsu giving him an eye smile, nodding.

'And didn't you also say they looked so sad before?'

Junsu smiled brighter placing the shrimp back on his plate. He nodded to this as well, picking up his chopsticks and picking at the rest of the food.

'That's because they were alive before you fried them!'

He replied, placing his chopsticks in his mouth. Chansung agreed, looking at the last shrimp on Junsu's plate, and then the last two on his.

'Fried shrimp and live shrimp are two totally different things.'

Junsu explained, Chansung looked rather amused.

'How so?'

Chansung asked, Junsu seeming to get into it as he pointed at his shrimp.

'When they are alive, before you fry them, they look like aliens! And it's just disgusting.'

Junsu was making hand gestures, Chansung was really trying his hardest not to laugh while he was trying to explain. He looked so serious and cute, Chansung didn't want to disturb him, not like this.
'But when they are fried, it's like 'I know these shrimps, I've seen them before!''

Chansung couldn't help his laughter now, the laugh bursting past his lips and he was rolling on the floor, his chop sticks dropped to the floor. Junsu's mouth wide open.

'Yah! Don't laugh!'

Junsu scolded, pouting, Chansung continued rolling on the ground. Junsu crossed his arms over his chest.

'And here I was about to compliment you on your cooking skills.'

Junsu said, looking away from the table to to the wall. Chansung sat up straight, his mood instantly changing, a cheerful, excited grin spreading across his face.

'You really think so?'

Chansung asked, Junsu not turning his gaze from the wall.

'Better than what I do actually.'

Junsu stated, Chansung feeling quite accomplished. He rested his hands between his legs.

'Well, I've had lots of practice since I live by myself. Do you not cook?'

Chansung asked, Junsu shaking his head, giving him a simple no.

'Well, you should try more often! It's fun actually, something you will enjoy!'

Chansung stated, Junsu leaning back on his arms, his head resting back looking at the ceiling. Chansung couldn't help but look up at him. He admired his face, admired it so much, he wanted to reach out and touch that smooth skin, trace it down to the very line of his waist pants. He wanted to hear him sigh, he wanted to do a lot of stuff, and truly almost did, his hand almost reaching out to touch his neck, but Junsu's cell phone ringing had cut off all of his thoughts, making him a Junsu jump in suprise. Junsu quickly picked it up.

'E-Excuse me.'

He spoke, standing up going into the kitchen. Chansung sighed as the door was shut.

'Hello?'

Junsu spoke once the phone pressed to his ear, he heard his boyfriend speaking to him on the other side.

'I'm in the neighbors room.'

He replied to what ever question Taecyeon had asked him. Now his voice came on strong, Junsu feeling kind of uneasy.

'I was giving him his package.. And he treated me to dinner..'

Junsu continued, he heard Taecyeon shuffle on the other side before he spoke.

'Stop being an air head.'

He scolded, Junsu's face defiantly falling at that, a frown appearing on his face, leaning to his right side uncomfortably.

'I have some time off now, so I'll head over there now. I will be there in 5 minutes.'

Taecyeon seemed to be hissing his words, Junsu biting down on his bottom lip.

'Um. Okay.'

He replied, flipping his phone shut before Taecyeon could speak another word, his body turning on his heels, opening the door to the living space, his head popping in.

'Ah, I have to go. Thank you so much for the dinner!'

Junsu exclaimed, quickly taking his leave without even giving Chansung a chance to say anything either, he only left him with his mouth hanging open, and a ting of disappointment running through his veins. Chansung could hear the door slam behind Junsu.