Man Men and the Wall

Man Men and the Wall

The phone continued to beep over and over, almost as though each ring it had gotten louder and louder. Finally someone hand reached out and took it, the talk button being pressed, and the phone going to the man's ear.

'Hello?'

He answered, a nasally, wheezing breath coming from the other end of the phone, the man's face scrunched up.

'Cut it out!'

He half shouted, his cheeks puffing up, someone laughing on the other end.

'I don't see what the you are getting out of this cause it's not funny at all.'

He spoke, his voice a hiss as the wheezing never stopped.

'It's, very.. fun..'

The voice on the other end spoke, the man's face looked disgusted, a fist at his side,

'I want.. to you.'

The voice continued, a laugh being heard on the other end before the man couldn't take it anymore.

' you, get a life damn!'

He pressed the end button on the phone as he slammed it down on the receiver, a large fustrated sigh escaping his lips before he frowned, lifted a hand and wiped at his eyes. He picked up the phone again.



Chansung pressed his ear against the wall, his eyes concentrating on everything but the computer that he had just , he head a few beeps indicating that Junsu, his neighbor had punched in a few numbers. He took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly.



He pressed the phone to his ear. It rang a couple of times before a deep voice answered the phone, he opened his mouth to speak.

'Taecyeon..'

He spoke softly, the man on the other side answering just as soft.

'Yeah, he keeps calling. It's ing annoying and it scared the out of me.'

He admitted, his eyes softening as the man on the other end tried to sooth him. He shifted nervously.

'It's disgusting. Can you come over? Really, thank you..'

He took the phone away from his ear as he placed it down on the receiver, a sigh passing his lips, fingers running through his own hair before he moved over to his bed, turning the music on, moving over the the door out to the balcony. He removed the curtains before sliding open the door and stepping out.



Chansung instantly jumped out of his chair, stumbling over boxes as he made his way over to his own balcony, Junsu's door sliding open, making a soft squeaking noise before coming to a stop, Chansung, pushed past the curtains as he peered out of the clear window. He couldn't see anything, which kind of pissed him off because he couldn't just step outside, that would make things much more awkward since technically he was stalking the guy. He would be too busy staring at him instead of trying not too. He wished so badly that he could see him out just the window, but fate seemed to hate him as another wall seemed to block his view. He cursed under his breath, letting the curtain's fall before making his way back to his seat, flopping down. Only when the door bell for Junsu's house ring did he repress his ear to the wall, listening hard.



It kind of started him, his door bell ringing. He was so entranced in the night sky that he almost forgot someone was supposed to come over. He quickly made his way back through to his door, stepping through before closing it behind him. The main door to his apartment opened as another man stepped in. His face became bright, the taller man stepping into the living space.

'Taecyeon! I didn't know if you were actually coming or not.'

He spoke, his arms reaching out, grabbing at his waist when Taecyeon had gotten closer, he looked up at him with a smile on his face.

'You sounded very upset over the phone, so of course.'

Taecyeon spoke, watching as the others face fell, his eyes looking to the ground.

'They're getting more frequent. It really does scare me.'

He mumbled, his body being pulled closer, against Taecyeon's chest. He rested his head on his shoulder.

'Maybe you should call the police?'

Taecyeon suggested, Junsu's chest heaving up and down as he took in a deep breath. He wasn't to fond of the police. He pressed his cheek against the taller's chest, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout, fingers tugging at the back of his shirt.

'Taecyeon, he said he wanted to me.'

Junsu pouted sadly, arms encircling around his body holding him tight.

'Don't worry, I'll be right here with you.'

He spoke softly.



Chansung still remained pressed up against the wall, his face all sour like listening as the conversation continued on the other side of the wall. Junsu's deep voice chuckling as his, Chansung guessed, boyfriend spoke about something funny. Chansung didn't find it very funny at all, he was kind of just listening to get a better grasp at Junsu's voice. It sounded different, unique actually. Well, all in all, he sounded like he was from Daegu, he sounded like he had an accent. Chansung really couldn't tell, though he these walls were thin, they still blocked out some points in things. He could hear good, but not perfect.

'Yaah..'

He whined to himself as he heard someone standing up, he suspected it to be Junsu since his voice had gotten closer to the wall, this 'Taecyeon' had stopped talking and now Junsu was going on about that phone call again.



'I have an idea of who it might be.'

He spoke, grabbing two bottles out of the fridge and strolling back over to Taecyeon who sat up against his bed, his head nodding in agreement as the drinks were set on the table. He sat down cross legged, his body slightly turning to Taecyeon, hands resting between his legs as he shrugged his shoulders up.

'I'm not sure, but this guy at work has been like all over me and won't leave me alone, that's a huge reason why I suspect him, but the voices are nothing alike.'

He explained, Taecyeon nodding his head again.

'Voices can be changed easily over the phone.'

Taecyeon replied, the other nodding his head as he took a drink from one of the bottles setting it back on the table. Taecyeon moved closer. His eyes looking at the ground, an arm being wrapped around his shoulders.

'Just watch him, and tomorrow, I'll go change the number okay.'

Taecyeon spoke before he took him completely in his arms and dragged him up on the bed, allowing his body to rest on top of his. He smiled snuggling close.

'But that also means you have to contact the police.'

Taecyeon stated, feeling the others head nod on his chest.

'I will.'

He spoke, his hands running up and down his sides, Taecyeon's body shivering at the contact, his shirt slightly rising as cold fingers ran underneath his shirt.

'I'm glad you are here, because then I'd be alone..'

He mumbled against his shirt, a sharp breath being taken in as Taecyeon ran his hand along his back.

'We are dating, so of course!'

He replied back, his fingers sneaking beneath the man's shirt, his hands were cold against his skin and his body trembled, his head lifting so that he could see Taecyeon properly.

'Two months.'

He spoke, his face close to Taecyeon's who smiled cheerfully, his teeth showing as he pecked the others lips.

'This Wednesday, it will be out two month.'

Taecyeon said, bringing a hand up to run through his hair, his face falling slightly, hands clenching at Taecyeon's shirt tightly,

'So, it hasn't been two months just yet.'

He spoke softly, Taecyeon pecking him on the lips again, he felt his body shake again. Taecyeon liked this and pecked him on the lips again, waiting a few moment's before giving him another one, and then pressing his lips hard against the others.



Chansung nearly wanted to scream, his hands pressing against his ears hard. Hell yeah he wanted to listen, but if he did, he wasn't sure he could hold back, let alone restrain himself down there at the moment. He groaned softly when a moan came through the walls and it was pretty loud. This was the moment's he truly hated having thin walls. What with his y sounding neighbor on the other side of the wall, out his boyfriends name, and Chansung's own thoughts imagining himself in that position. Now he defiantly couldn't help his hands sliding down his chest, over erected s that was showing through his skin tight t-shirt. He groaned softly as another moan sounded through his walls, Chansung's head leaning against the wall, bottom lip bitten between his teeth, his eyes closing slowly as his palm ran carefully over the forming bulge in his sweat pants.

'Yaah, Chansung you are going to regret this later!'

He told himself, taking his hand away as he pouted, he heard another moan from the other side which caused him to jump away, a groan of his own escaping his lips, his body backing away, falling back on his bed. He cuddled with his pillow. The action on the other side never stopping. Chansung couldn't help the hand that slid past the waist of his pants and through his boxers.



He clicked a link on his computer, a restaurant's page popping up on his computer, the specials for that day all across the page, they defiantly wanted you to know about all of the dishes they were serving. Chansung's face scrunched up clicking another link that popped up yet another restaurant's page. He sighed to himself clicking through a few more links, his tired eyes searching through everything he clicked on.

'What are you doing.'

Junho's voice asked, his chin suddenly resting on Chansung's shoulder before he set a stack of papers down in front of him. Chansung only glanced at the paper, shrugged Junho off and continued his clicking. Junho frowned, his cheeks hollowing, his hand placing itself on the computer screen. He heard Chansung hiss through his teeth, his head whipping to look at the older man standing next to him. Junho smiled cheerfully now that he had Chansung's attention.

'What are you doing?

He asked again, his hand being taken away from the screen, Chansung turning back to it.

'He doesn't take the train. Nor does he get a taxi, so he's got to work near by somewhere. Maybe a family restaurant?'

He spoke, Junho confused expression as he sat down next to Chansung.

'Are you talking about your neighbor?'

He questioned. Chansung nodding his head, Junho's amused expression going. He couldn't go a day without finding something for him to laugh about. Chansung smacked the top of his head without even so much as turning. Junho sat sulking in his chair, hands holding the top of his head.

'Ow, you are so mean!'

He spoke, pouting, his body slumping forward as Chansung closed his laptop with a frustrated sigh. He finally looked towards Junho, his eyes tired before he rested his head against the palm of his hand.

'You wanna go out to eat?'

Chansung asked suddenly, Junho's eye brow raising, his body straightening up.

'A sudden change of heart?'

Junho asked, Chansung sticking his tongue out childishly.

'I need to find this guy do you want to go or not?'

He asked, already turning to his other side, picking up his bag and throwing it over his shoulder. Junho quickly stood, hands clasping together.

'I am always up for an adventure!'

He shouted, earning stares from the other co workers. Chansung just sighed, grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the office building. It seems as though this was how they always left the work office, Chansung dragging Junho out by the collar or arm.



'What can I get you two?'

A man about in his mid twenties asked, a dazzling smile showing as he hold up a notebook ready to write down whatever order Chansung and Junho would throw at him. Chansung did his best not to scrunch his face up, his eyes searching the man's body until he found the name tag hanging off the right pocket of his shirt, it defiantly did not read the name he was looking for, neither did any of the other waiters walking around the restaurant him and Junho decided to go to first.

'Cheese fries. That's all.'

Chansung spoke, Junho's lip poking out before he could even open his mouth his head hung. The waiter smiling brightly yet again before bowing and turning away.

'I hate cheese fries! Why couldn't we get a Korean dish?'

Junho whined, Chansung leaning against the table, his own head hanging. Junho lifted his, reaching a hand across the table to poke at the younger man's cheek.

'Was that him? Cause this is like the third restaurant you've brought me too and none of them are your neighbor! There has got to be a million eating places! We can't possible check them all.'

Junho whined louder, his feet kicking beneath the table, Chansung kicked him with his own legs.

'There aren't that many eating places around here that are a walking distance from my apartment, you will be okay. And shut up! It's not like you are paying for any of this!'

He spoke, sitting up, leaning his head back slightly. Junho was too busy patting his now hurt knee to even comment back to what Chansung had just said. Chansung puffed out his cheeks, his mind bringing itself back to thinking about his neighbor. He sighed loudly again.

'Stop thinking about him!'

Junho interrupted, shaking Chansung from his thoughts, Chansung's head coming down as his eyes met Junho's who looked stern. His eye smile soon spread across his face and Chansung's face fell.

'You don't even know what he looks like and you're already fantasizing about him!'

Junho squealed, Chansung ready to throw a napkin at him if the waiter who hadn't taken their order had set the cheese fries down in front of them. Chansung smiled, bowing slightly before the man left again. Chansung looked back at Junho.

'Look, we'll only go to a few more places and then we'll give up. I'm not keeping you out all night okay.'

Chansung spoke, picking up his fork, poking at the oozing cheese that ran down the fries in front of him. He bit his bottom lip. It didn't look as appetizing as the photo's on the menu had portrayed it to be. Chansung pulled his fork back. Junho didn't even touch it.



'Ugh, you said a few, that was like a million!'

Junho groaned, trudging slowly behind the bigger man who was still going at full force, his body standing up straight as they made their way up a hill. Flashing signs flashing past them as Chansung finally came to a halt. He lifted a hand and pointed towards a small cafe/restaurant that set in a small corner. He looked over his shoulder at Junho.

'This is the last place we'll go. It's getting late.'

Chansung spoke, Junho nodding his head lazily, following Chansung into the small cafe.

'Good evening!'

A cheerful staff shouted at once as Chansung and Junho made his way into the cafe over to a large booth right next to the door, their heads lazily hanging and looking every where but at the waiter who had approached them.

'Good evening. Here are your menus.'

A deep accented voice spoke, Chansung's eyes narrowed, his head instantly looking up, the menu being placed down in front of him and Junho. The man's eyes smile was amazing. The brunette colored hair being the first thing he noticed as he held up a pad of paper ready to take their order.

'What can I get you?'

He asked, Chansung's eyes frantically searching over the man's body looking for a name tag. His eyes landing on just that, right on the left pocket on his shirt. The Korean lettering nice and neat as the name tag read out.

“Kim Junsu..”