Man Men and the Wall

Man Men and the Wall

There were calenders all over his wall, dates crossed out, Korean lettering plastered every where, arrows drawn from the beginning of the week. Different calenders read different things. Each calender having their own names. One being “Junsu's schedule” One being “Chansung's schedule.” The other things hanging off his walls seemed to be planners that had different things scribbled under time and dates. Chansung looked over these frantically, his eyes searching for something he wasn't quite sure about himself, he hummed softly, his eyes glancing at the clock that sat directly beside him, the time reading 1:59 pm. He puffed his cheeks out as he turned away from the calenders and planners, heading to the opposite wall that most of his stuff had been sitting up against, including an open box, at which the contents were displayed across the floor.

It hadn't been too long since He and Junho had left the cafe, left it of course after him and Junho had eaten something, and Chansung get a good view of the man that he now knew lived next door to him. Chansung smiled childishly as he remembered the sharp, smooth jaw bone, the lean figure, the killer smile, and those beautiful half moon eyes. Chansung shivered as he thought about it, his hands fishing into the open box that now sat in front of him, pulling out a small black rectangular box like thing, twisting it in his hands before picking up another object and hooking it too it. He his bottom lip now, in his hands two metal wires at which he hooked to the top, securing them tightly before taking the box in one hand and looking up at his wall. He puckered his lips before reaching up, the two wires hooked to the black box now being connected too two white hooks that held all of the weight perfectly up on the wall and the thing that he could slide them on. Chansung's grin widened, as he slowly let the box go and took his hand away. It hung perfectly.

Chansung stuck head phones in his ears now, his hand grasping at the pole that hooked to the now known microphone, slowly moving with it as he slide it across the wall of his apartment. He heard ever sound in Junsu's empty apartment perfectly. He continued to move with the microphone, his ears listening hard at every sound. The water dripping, the buzzing of all the silence. He tried to capture everything. Only when a loud fuzzy static noise reached his ears did he stop, his head tilting slightly as he reached up, picking the microphone up, the noise still loud in his ears. It confused him now, about to pull a head phone out of his ear when the sound of keys rustling at the front door caught his attention.



Junsu huffed quietly, flicking the lights on as he entered his apartment, his shoes already being kicked off his feet, stepping up and into his kitchen. He struggled carrying different bags in his arms but managed to place them down on the counter before shrugging his jacket off and moving to his living space where he quickly discarded his shirt aside, taking a seat down in front of his small coffee table. Letting out another sigh.



Chansung leaned against the wall, an arm resting on his raised knee, his head hitting the wall, ear phones still in his ears. He could hear everything perfectly. He couldn't help but feel giddy as he listened to his neighbor move around in his apartment. He let his eyes close, continuing to listen carefully, unsure when he had actually fallen asleep. The darkness covering his full vision, a content sigh escaping Junsu's lips before Chansung completely passed out.



Chansung pushed open the door to his apartment, a hand pushing up a black ski cap that covered his head. He looked rather tired again, letting the door shut, his body turning around, looking down, his eyes catching a piece of paper hanging from his mail slot. He reached down, snatching the paper, bringing it up to his face so that he could read it.

'Package notice.'

He read allowed, adjusting the bag that was over his shoulder, his feet moving him down the stairs. He read it over again, looking up once, stepping around a corner only to freeze and quickly back up, hiding behind the wall slightly. Junsu's form standing in front of the apartment mail boxes, his attention on the mail he held in his hands, flipping through the random envelopes. Chansung admired him for the longest moment, his eyes looking his neighbor from the bottom up, his eyes slow tracing the man's jaw. He hated that he finished looking through his mail, his body turning, the mail he had held being stuffed in the mail box before he began walking away. Chansung took this moment to step out of his hiding spot, his feet moving faster than normal, going to watch the retreating back of his neighbor. He smiled sheepishly before reaching down taking out his phone, waiting for Junsu to disappear before following behind, his cellphone already placed against his ear.

'Hi, I got a package delivery notice..'

He spoke into the phone, his steps slowing as he strolled casually along the street. He nodded his head slightly.

'Yes, I was wandering if you could deliver it.. Yes, but could you deliver it too “Kim Junsu” room 6085 instead.'

He spoke, his head still nodding, the person on the other end speaking.

'Yes, “Kim Junsu”.. Uh, I think he'll be back by 6:30..'

He picked up his step now, heading towards the direction that took him to his work. He bit the inside of his cheek, shoving a hand in his pockets.

'Yes, sorry for the trouble..Thank you.'

He spoke, his phone instantly shutting, shoving it in his other pocket along with his hand.



Chansung adjusted the green veil that hung over the door that lead to his living room into his kitchen. He let it fall over the door, the lighting giving his kitchen a now green tint. He shrugged his shoulders and lifted the veil aside so that he could go into his living space.

He flopped down in front of his computer pressing play on a movie that he had paused so that he could put up his new veil. He watched the people move across the screen, his bored expression unhelpful, unwanted. This moving was supposed to be interesting, but at the moment, he found no interest in it. He hadn't heard Junsu come home yet and it left him slightly disappointed. Chansung tilted his head slightly now, his eyes trying to stay glued to the computer screen where some guy was speaking in English, the camera man sure did like to get a close up of this guy. He was pretty dang ugly in Chansung's opinion, old and wrinkly. He shivered slightly, the sound of someone knocking at his door catching his attention. He instantly stood up, the movie left playing, Chansung's feet shuffling against the kitchen's floor over to his door. His eye peeked through the peep hole atop the door, a rather cold Junsu standing outside with a box in hand, his cheeks hollowing. Chansung was quick to open the door, letting it swing open, Junsu's smiling face being the first thing Chansung couldn't stop staring at. His mouth was wide open.

'Hey, I got your package.'

He spoke, his tone of voice cute when it reached Chansung's ears. He smiled back, bowing in the process of taking the package out of Junsu's hands.

'Ahh, Thank you! I'm very sorry for the trouble!'

Chansung spoke, a shocked expression playing across his face. He thought he had great acting skills. Junsu smiled wider, his amazingly white teeth showing as he shook his head.

'No problem, it's not like you live a mile away.'

He joked, Chansung chuckling.

'The thing is, I'm out at work most of the time so the delivery man said he would just leave it with the neighbor.'

Chansung explained his head bowing as Junsu nodded his head, a few strands of his hair falling in his face. His neighbor unconsciously moved it out of his way.

'I'm still sorry!'

Chansung apologized, Junsu still shaking his head, stuffing his hands into the pockets of the thin jacket he wore.

'Don't worry about it. Like I said we live right next door, no harm done.'

He spoke and Chansung nodded his head shyly, looking down at the box he now held. Junsu smiling face wasn't something he couldn't keep staring at for a long period of time, he would start blushing if he did so.
'Did.. You just recently move in here?'

Junsu now asked, his fingers pointing down to the ground, indicating Chansung's apartment. Chansung looked up and quickly nodded his head.

'Ah, yeah, sorry I didn't even let you know!'

Chansung stated quickly, his body bowing swiftly, even with the weight of the box.

'I'm Hwang Chansung, pleasure to meet you!'

He grinned himself now, his body now all happy and giddy, speaking to Junsu face to face finally. Junsu bowed as well.

'Kim Junsu, nice to meet you as well.'

He replied, Chansung nodding his head, still smiling like a mad man, Junsu held onto the door now, backing away slightly.

'I'm sorry again!'

Chansung announced, Junsu laughing it off, bowing his head again.

'It's alright it was nice meeting you! I will see you later.'

Junsu said, Chansung nodding his head, also taking a step back, letting the door close before Chansung's face fell and cursed to himself. Shaking his head back and forth as he his heels and went directly into his living space.

'Yah, Chansung you are such a bad actor!'

He told himself, grabbing a plastic bag from nearby, placing the box on the ground and tearing off the tape that held it closed. Once all the tape was thrown aside Chansung pulled open the flaps reveling all sorts of different plastic wrapped food. Chansung sorted through most of the stuff quickly, placing whatever he felt that needed to go into the bag beside him.



Junsu turned the knob to his bath tub on, his fingers sliding under the water, nodding, the temperature just right, moving himself out and into his living space. He pulled open a drawer now, pulling out a pair of boxers and walking over to another drawer that already had a towel sitting on top. He placed the boxers on top of the towel, his hands already grasping at the hem of his shirt and lifting it up, almost over his head. A knocking at his door was what stopped him from continuing. An eye brow immediately rose, Junsu pulling his shirt down, stepping into his kitchen, his eye looking through the peep hole. Chansung stood outside, looking every where but the door, his arms swinging a bag back and forth. Junsu chuckled slightly, turning the knob and letting the door open.

'Can I help you?'

He asked, Chansung lifting his hands, offering the bag to his neighbor. Junsu's eyes went wide, taking the bags willfully.

'I want you to take these.'

Chansung stated, Junsu pulling the bag open to peer down at the contents inside. Chansung slightly stepped in, the door closing behind him.

'Thank you so much for the package!'

He spoke, Junsu still looking down inside the bag, a hand rummaging through the things, not noticing Chansung's wandering eyes. Junsu looked up the instant Chansung looked down.

'Yah, seriously dude! You're giving me all of this?'

Junsu asked, he seemed really excited, Chansung nodding his head, he smiled warmly.

'Yeah, a greeting gift from your new neighbor!'

He replied, Junsu nodding his head, Chansung backing up, the door opening again. Junsu held the contents tight in both hands, his body bowing.

'Thank you so much!'

He spoke cheerfully, Chansung bowing as well.

'Good night!'

He spoke, Junsu reaching out to grab the door, pulling it so that it closed properly. He still held the bag tightly in hand, his eyes looking through it yet again before placing it down on the counter, heading back to what he was previously doing, his shirt coming off before he discarded the rest of his cloths and went straight to the bathroom.



It felt like he was sitting right there, Chansung pressing the head phone into his ear, listening as Junsu climbed into his tub, the water sloshing back and forth against the sides before they settled the moment Junsu did. Like he said, it felt like he was sitting right there with him. Junsu in the tub, spalshing himself with the water, Chansung sitting right there on the toilet watching his every move, almost wishing he could be in the tub with the man, then again, that was impossible even if he could. It was only a one person tub. Chansung sighed to himself, his head resting against the wall, he only continued to listen to Junsu and let his imagination run wild.