New Rivals (?)

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school in the morning, You and Baekhyun saw each other in the hallway, but you just passed by and ignored him. Baekhyun run fastly towards you. 

"We're on the same class right?, Let's go together" Baekhyun approached you and held your hand. But you really feel awkward that's why you decided totake ooff his hand to yours. 

"Arasseo. Let's just walk together." he said.

 

When you finally reached your classroom, you came inside first then Baekhyun followed you.

 

"Good morning Jinri" Sehun greeted you.

"Yeah. Good morning" you responded and smiled at Sehun. Baekhyun looked at both of you with jealousy in his eyes, then he walked toward you and sat on his chair, his chair was always beside yours.

 

"Oh, Sehunnie, i thought it's not you, why are you in disguise?" Baekhyun asked Sehun.

"Hyung, so that many girls will not fangirl me while i'm studying, I want to study peacefully". he replied.

"Really? So Jinri and you already know each other huh?"

"Nae. I walked her home last night, Hyung, I like her." he said to Baekhyun.

 

"No, you can't" he said in angry tone.

Baekhyun and Sehun went outside the classroom so that they can talk properly.

"Are you sure that you like her?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, she's cute and smart". Sehun answered.

 

Then Teacher Park came in saying that he's not going to have a class in your section because he's on leave. You don't have a class again for the whole day. Baekhyun decided to be alone at the rooftop. Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter