Meet the Other 10

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The guy started your hair and smelling your sweet scent. Just then, Baekhyun came from no where.

"Yah!! Take your hands off her!!" he shouted.

"Oh. He is your boyfriend huh, Let's see what love can do, you think you can beat us?!!" the guy threatened Baekhyun and the other guys started to punch him. 

"I can do this for Jinri" he said in his mind.

The bad guy punched Baekhyun's tummy. After exchanging many punches, 10 other guys arrived, Baekhyun was lying on the ground and his face was full of bruises and blood. When the 3 bad guys saw the 10 tough looking guys, they ran away immediately because they recognized Tao. Tao's father is a leader of a famous gangster in China and Korea. He just looked at them fiercely and they ran away.

 

"Yah Baekhyun what happened to you?" the guy with big eyes, D.O asked him.

"Why are you fighting alone?" the one with the manly looks, Kai asked him too.

"You should have called us earlier" the one with the kindest face, Su Ho comforted Baekhyun.

"Because she's in danger" he answered weakly.

 

"Why did you walked home alone?" Baekhyun asked you worriedly. You didn't answer and just looked at him. He is really worried about you in his condition.

"Jinri-shi, we can take care of Baekhyun now" Suho, the leader told you.

"No, I'll take care of him in return for saving me from those bad guys." you insisted.

 

EXO members just agreed and drove you home with Baekhyun. Your parents went out of town to fix some business matters, so that means you and Baekhyun will be alone in your house.

Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter