Back Together, Forever

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are in your room arranging your things, then you changed your clothes from gown into a cute outfit. Then you went into the balcony, you are enjoying the cool breeze of the wind when someone shouted your name

 

"CHOI JINRI~~~!!!"

"OMO! Baekhyun?!!" you smiled and waved at him.

"Can I go there?"

"Yes, sure."

 

Then Baekhyun entered your room, both of you sat on your bed. He wrapped a manner hand on your shoulders, you feel a little awkward, but as time passes by, you got used to it.. Both of you stayed in that position for some minutes, you felt safe in Baekhyun's arms. Then someone knocked on your room's door. You opened it and found 11 other guys and 4 other girls.

 

"Noona!" Kai shouted and hugged you.

"Seems like we've interrupted something" SuHo joked.

"Yo! SUlli how are you?" Amber, your best friend hugged you tight.

You let them in in your room all of you sat on the floor and had a talk. You and Baekhyun sat beside each other, while SeHun sat beside Luna and Kris sat beside Victoria. Being the observant guy, Chen noticed something going on with the 2 team leaders.

 

"Seems like there's gonna be a new couple today or let's just say tonight?" Then he gave Kris a look and the others stared at Kris and Victoria.

"W-what are you saying Chen-chen?" Kris asked Chen nervously.

"Well, molla." Chen shrugged his shoulders and all laughed at how Kris and Chen argued.

"Let's play a game!" Amber broke the laughter.

"Sure, what game?" Xiu Min asked.

"Let's play spin the bottle game. The one who is pointed out by the bottle will be given a dare or a question in which he/she shall answer honestly, Okay?"

"Okay" everyone agreed with Amber.

 

Amber started the game, she spun the bottle and the bottle stops, it points out at Victoria, Victoria looks nervous.

"Truth or dare?" Amber asked Victoria, Victoria thinks for a second before ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter