Confession, Confusion, New Character

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Chanyeol already left you alone. After a minute, a luxurious car stopped in front of you. You saw Baekhyun coming out from the car and you're shocked.

"What? The friend he's saying is this idiot?" you murmured silently. Then Baekhyun grabbed your hand and started walking inside the biulding, you just followed him until you reached the rooftop. Both of you just stared at the stars, they're twinkling brightly. The atmosphere between you  is so awkward. Baekhyun was the first one to break the ice. 

"The stars look beautiful" he said while staring at the stars.

"Yes, really they are" you let out a sigh and looked at baekhyun with a smile.

You both sat down at the bench. Each on both ends. The atmosphere was really awkward. Baekhyun comes near you.

"You know Jinri, from the first time I saw you, it was like a cupid shoots an arrow directly to my heart and I just fell in love with you." Baekhyun said.

"What did you just say?" you were startled about that and you're frozen a little.

"Jinri, I like you" he whispers on you ear.

Your heart beats so fast and the atmosphere became hot. You ran away blank-minded because you doesn't know what to say. Baekhyun was left alone.

 

 

>Baekhyun POV<<

I have finally confessed to her. I feel better now. But why did she ran away? Maybe she doesn't like me back, she should have said it and not run away leaving me here confused about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter