Jealousy is a Funny Thing [2min, slight!Taekai]

Boys' Love ` ( collection

author: jwhong005 / pairing: 2min, slight!Taekai / written: 20120816 / rated: pg-13 (strong caution) / cr: here

 

Minho didn’t mind that Taemin had friends, and in fact he knew the male had many. But at times it drove him insane that Taemin was already so close with the new student Kim Jongin. It was almost like looking at since the pair seemed related. Taemin didn’t see it and neither did Jongin so Minho decided to be a good boyfriend and keep his mouth shut.

But today Minho had enough.

Aggravating was the simplest word to describe how watching your boyfriend and his best friend laughing together, leaning into each other each time a joke was told. Minho pursed his lips. He wanted to be a good boyfriend.

“Taemin-ah,” Jongin said, breaking the laughing streak that had broken out, “I have to go to my next class so I’ll be showing myself out.”

Taemin jumped up to guide Jongin to the door, giving him a huge hug before the latter left, throwing his arms tightly around his waist. Jongin, who obviously held some kind of feelings for Taemin, blushed slightly.

“I’ll see you tomorrow in class,” the younger said, closing the door behind him.

The brunette made his way back to Minho, sitting on his lap comfortably as he began to kiss the crook of his neck. Minho held Taemin close, craning his neck to the side a bit.

“You know I don’t like him touching you.” Minho chided lightly, doing his best to not let his voice crack.

A chuckle escaped Taemin’s lips. The only reason he never corrected Jongin and his advances was because enjoyed having Minho jealous every once and a while. Today was probably one of those extreme days considering that Jongin had had his hand a bit too far up Taemin’s thigh today while sitting next to him.

“You’re so cute when you get jealous though,” Taemin disagreed. “But you know that you’re the only one who knows the right places to touch.”

Smirking, Minho had Taemin pinned on the couch in no time, ravishing the milky white skin that was begging to be marked by the plump lips. Clothes hit the floor and they barely made it to the bedroom in time.

“I want you inside me. Now.”