Simply Everything [Kaisoo]

Boys' Love ` ( collection

author: jwhong005 / written: 20121130 / pairing: kaisoo / rating: pg(-13) / cr: tumblr

 

Jongin is greeted by a hug and peck on the lips, before the figure that had approached him flitted off to their shared bedroom in the dorm. As a college kids they were paired up without knowing. Initially, Jongin didn't want a roommate. He wanted to get through the first semester with a roommate and move out immediately after. Socializing with people he didn't really know wasn't his style. That was until he got to know Kyungsoo a bit more.

 

"Baby," he said, slipping his shoes off before he padded into their room, seeing his boyfriend sitting on their bed (even though they kept the second one in their just in case) clad in a button down baby blue shirt—Jongin's shirt. "What're you doing?" 

 

Grinning, Kyungsoo closed the book he had only read barely a page of, moving the covers to invite the latter to lay down with him. "I was waiting for you to come back from your last class. I hate how late it is. You always get home at ten o'clock, leaving us with no time for ourselves."

 

 

-

 

 

When Jongin wakes up in the morning, Kyungsoo is standing in their small kitchen, wearing one of Jongin's too-large t-shirts with nothing underneath. Jongin sneaks up behind the latter, wrapping his arms around the slim body carefully, chuckling when the other stiffens for a split second. Once Kyungsoo recognizes his boyfriend's scent, he calms down, leaning back into the touch.

 

"Where'd you get my shirt from this time? I thought I tossed that shirt out. It's stretched." Jongin asked, noticing how the t-shirt color was faded and it covered up to everything until his mid thigh. 

 

"I did your laundry and decided to keep it. It's comfortable to lounge around in. Didn't you see I was wearing it last night?" Kyungsoo finished the last of their eggs, breaking away from the male's touch he usually longed for. "The coffee should be ready. Can you pour two cups?"

 

Nodding, Jongin poured the two cups and when he turned, collided with Kyungsoo who also was starting to turn. The coffee spilled on their shirts and the food dropped, leaving them thankful that as college students they were only able to afford nice paper plates instead of breakable glass ones. Cursing beneath his breath, Jongin was the first one to make a move to clean everything up, about how the coffee burned his arm.

 

"M-Mian," Kyungsoo apologized, grabbing paper towels to soak up the hot liquid as the other cleaned up their spoiled eggs.

 

In twenty minutes they had the kitchen cleaned up but not themselves. Jongin peeled off the dirtied shirt, not wanting it to cling to his body any longer, going to help Kyungsoo take his off as well. However, when the other refused the help, even going as far to back up and give him that adorable expression the taller one couldn't resist, he lowered his hands.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"I ... I'm not wearing anything underneath this."

 

 

-

 

 

It was Friday evening when Kyungsoo found himself being revealed from underneath the sheets he had buried himself in comfortably. The couch was so nice and comfortable and even though the bed would be better to sleep in, without Jongin with him, it felt lonely. He didn't want to look up to see who was there. He was happy being dressed in Jongin's clothing underneath Jongin's blanket with a cute bear on the front.

 

"I take it you missed me." Jongin laughed, sitting on their low coffee table, propping his knees up as he looked at the other. 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes got a little bit watery as he lunched at the latter, pulling him in for a tight hug. He just couldn't help himself. He buried his face into the crook of Jongin's neck, inhaling deeply to absorb the familiar scent, his lips smiling against the taller one's skin. Not only does Kyungsoo love his boyfriend's unique smell but he loves Jongin.