Fan Fiction [Yadong]

Boys' Love ` ( collection

author: jwhong005 / pairing: Yadong / written: 20120819 / rating: pg-13 / cr: 1

 

Dongwoo didn’t understand why his boyfriend was so fascinated with fan fiction. It was seriously nothing special and most writers didn’t even write that well. They were almost as good as the woman who wrote that Fifty Shades of Grey series.

“We should try that,” Howon suggested, tugging on the older male’s shirt as they lay together in the same bed.

The older rapper was going to ignore the latter but a phone was shoved into his face and he had no choice but to read what was before him. Luckily Howon had a picky taste when reading and never picked out the crappy fan fiction written by people who hadn’t even seen the English language prior to typing their short epidemic.

“I’m not bottoming,” Dongwoo insisted, shoving away the phone with a sigh.

Howon attempted to be cute and pouted, moving the magazine off of the other’s lap so he could put his head there. “I think it would fun if we just tried something. You know, to see if these people really know what they’re writing.”

Stubbornly, Dongwoo shook his head firmly. “No, I don’t want to.”

For a short moment he thought that Howon finally understood and was going to leave him alone but his thought was soon changed. The other’s lips were gradually trailing up his chest, a thigh on either side of him as he was being straddled. Howon already was slipping his hands beneath Dongwoo’s shirt eagerly.

“Let’s just give it a shot,” Howon pushed, gyrating his body against the latter.

The room fell mostly silent with only Howon leaving open mouthed kisses along the other’s chest to fill the room. Finally, Dongwoo came to answer, voice cracking slightly, “O-Only this one time.”

Smiling wide, Howon hopped off the bed to go get something, immediately making Dongwoo regret his decision.