Bonus Chapter : Chapter 9

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

I really don't like this girl but i don't know...because  i can feel that she really really have a connection with me. I bit my own lips while thinking something fun to do.

Yes. I got it.Let's have a FUN with her. I smirked and asked her to come closer to me.

"Put your baby besides me. Now, you..young girl come closer to me."i said to her. She moved slowly towards me. She smells nice and the perfume that she wears kinda ... remind me to something familiar. I think i used to smell the nice fragrance like this..

In fast move, i pulled her closer to me. Inhaling her sweet scent. Damn, why she keeps making me going wild?

"Simple question, Yoon Hae Rin. I ask you for the last time. Who are you?"

She remains silent for a while and showed me a smile. Duh, i don't need your smile. I need your answer dummy!

"Who are you?!" i almost yelled at her. She shocked and try to shoved me away.

"You're my husband. You're Byun Baekhyun!"

I still not satisfied with her answers. "Explain, Yoon Hae!" i said harshly.

Yoon Hae's pov

Tears falling down from my eyes.. He's so different. I'm not knowing you anymore Baekhyun. Baekhyun gripped my wrist firmly. Not letting me to go away from him.

"Explain, Yoon Hae!"

I gulped and i touched his left hand. I carefully put my finger on his finger .

"Your ring. Look at your ring. This is our wedding ring oppa..!" i sobbed and bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter