chapter 34

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun pov

I look at Yoon Hae face. I use my hands to caress her hairs slowly. I feel happy this night. I covered her body with a blankets and pull her closer to me.

She's already sleep? I chuckled and close my eyes.

She,yoon hae rin is officially become my real wife now.

Yoon Hae pov

I bit my own lips and open my eyes. I can feel someone was hugging my body tightly. I carefully move my head and look..

It's baekhyun.

Suddenly,i remember the last night incident.

Gosh!what i am doing last night?

Remember..Yoon Hae!Remember! I spotted my wedding dress and Baekhyun's black suit on the floor.

Scattered everywhere on the floor.

Yesterday is my wedding days ..

Yesterday is my first night with baekhyun...

Omo! i can't imagine this moment right now.

It's too 'complicated'! I touch his faces.his sharp nose and his kissable lips.

"Yoon Hae,what are you doing?" Baekhyun said to me and opened his eyes quickly.

"Aniyo.i just remove  something on your faces!"i lied. He laughed slowly and pinned me on the bed. Baekhyun landed his lips on my cheek.

"You want me to kiss you?"asked baekhyun. I shook my head and try to escape from him .

Inside my heads,i really hope that he will kiss me on lips not my cheeks..

Oh my god.He cupped my faces and kissed me.Then,baekhyun show me his smiles.

"Good morning,Yoon Hae ."said Baekhyun.

My cheek reddened when i see his abs ... i'm going crazy again?Baekhyun take the towel and wrapped it around my neck.

"Take a bath.After this, we will go to somewhere."Baekhyun pointed his finger to me.

Psst..he still that arrogant,grumpy and cold bacon.

"Don't worry.i will close my eyes."he talked and sit on the bed. He ruffled his mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter