chapter 32

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoon Hae pov

I don't have any strength to push Baekhyun away.He's too strong but i just remain silent when he kissed my lips.

Kiss and kiss...

Non-stop kisses. I grabbed his hairs and he look at me..with his cold eyes.Baekhyun,something wrong with you?

"What do you want to say,Hae Rin?" he asked me .

OMFG! he called me Hae Rin? I gulped slowly and yanked his hands away from my faces.

"Urm..nothing." i replied and walked faster to the room.Unfortunately,Baekhyun pulled me closer

to him.

"Where are..you going? We're not finish yet." he hissed and ran towards me.

Omo!Baekhyun become crazy? I should run and save my life now from this byuntae! I went upstairs and hide myself in the big bedroom. I heard someone is knocking the door.

Yoon Hae Rin.. hana,dul,set!

I crawled on my bed and covered myself with a white blankets. I hope he didn't notice me.My eyes close tightly and a cold sweat were flowing down on my faces.

Baekhyun pov

This naughty girl..she think that i didn't know where is she? I smirked and sit our bed.

Our couple bed.I pulled the blankets slowly and hugged her.

"Arghhh!byuntae,let me go!!" she screamed like someone want to her! Damn.. i ruffled my hairs and tightened my hug.

"Pabo!" i whispered to her .

"mwoh?!bacon.. you're byuntae!"

i use my hands to cupped her faces and pinned her on the bed. I should te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter