chapter 25

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

When i came back to the living room, all of exo k oppas looked and stared at me. Is something on my face? I touched my face but nothing's on it.

They're acting weird today. Seriously...

Just look at D.O oppa and Suho oppa's face....extremely weird! I facepalmed myself and walked towards them.

All of sudden, they ran away from me.What.. what the heck?! Am I a ghost or something?!

Suho pov

Our mission just started! The first person to make baekhyun jealous is..

Chanyeol!

He pouted and refused to do this at first. However,as his hyung.. he should follow my demands.

"Just show your acting skill to me.make your Baekhyun hyung jealous.You're the first person. go!!!" i said to him. He bit his own lip and left.

"Arasso,hyung~"Chanyeol mumbled.

Chanyeol pov

Why did i agree to do this stupid thing but I have no choice since i agreed to help Baekhyun hyung and Yoon Hae get back together again.

Yoon Hae pov

I sat on the cozy couch lazily.What actually happened? Why are the other exo k oppa ignoring me? Did baekhyun told them do that?

Hurm.. i guess Baekhyun is still angry with me.

"Yoon Hae~"a voice echoed in my ears. I turned my head to the direction.arghhhh!it's chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol oppa?

He smirked and grabbed a white cushion . 

"Omo! Are you sick Chanyeol oppa?" i asked and touched his forehead. He shook hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter