Secret Admirers

♦My SHINee World♦

 =Meanwhile in the SHINee dance studio=

Minho went over to the couch and collapsed. "Gaaah, why can't I get that step right? It’s so simple!" He complained, whipping the sweat off of his face. The group has just finished learning their latest hit Sherlock, and were now trying to perfect it.

Key went over and lounged next to him "Why not get Taemin to teach you. He's always been the dance champ." He smirked at Taemin.

"Now that's just rude. I can't help being better at dancing then you guys." Taemin replied. Key was just about to give a 'witty' reply when Jjong called them over.

"Hey guys," Jjong said as he picked up his laptop and walked over to his gathered friends "Look at what I found, another bunch of girls trying to do our dances." He giggled as he handed it to Minho.

"What do they call themselves?" Key asked.

"The SHINeetes" Jjong laughed.

"Oh god, if only I got a dollar for every time a bunch of girls used that name. What dance?"

"Lucifer."

"Oh dear god..."

They all watched as the girls on the laptop 'danced'. Let's just say, SHINee was not impressed...

"Well, that was entertaining." Taemin said when the girls finished.

Just as the guys were about to go back to their training before going home, Onew ran in.

"Hey guys, just wait a minute. Look at what I just found." He sat down with his back to his friends with the laptop on his lap. He set the video to full screen and let it load whilst all of other members waited in anticipation. When he finally started the video, they were all very disappointed. The video started with a white screen with the heading the Shining SHINettes. They had all seen this before.

Onew noticed their slouched backs. "No, wait, it's really good." Then the screen faded to show five girls standing there. Then they danced. And SHINee had to admit, they were pretty amazing. Maybe even as good as SHINee themselves... and that's pretty good. At the end of the dance (Lucifer) the screen went blank, and five names came up.

Gianna (Nia), Siobhan (Seb), Georgia (G.O), Liana (Lee), Sylvia (Sylva).

"Wow, they were good." Jjong said when the video finished.

Onew looked over to the others. "But that's not all. They have a whole you tube page, and have done all of our dances and almost a million others. They're really awesome."

And so, the five boys watched most of the girls dance’s in awe for the rest of the day. Amazed at the awesomeness of the girls’ moves, they showed their manager.

"Could we, say, get them to try out as trainees at SM?" Taemin asked.

Onew shook his head "They're Australian, and they're only 13 or 14 years old."

"I was when I tried out." Taemin retorted.

"Well you were already in Korea at the time." Taemin sighed and plopped himself back down on the couch.

"Okay, enough watching your fan's videos. We can worry about that later. At the moment, we have to get ready for our tour." Manager told them.

This caught Keys attention. "Where are we going to be going, manager hyung?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"China, Japan, America, Australia and England."

Straight away, Onew checked the 'SHINette's' profile. "Well, these guys are Australian. I guess that's settled then. We're going to give these girls a visit."

"After the tour, but what city? We're only going to Sydney and Melbourne."

"Melbourne." Onew replied, looking at their details.

=The next day back at the AIM dance studio=

"Oh. My. Gosh." Seb said out loud.

G.O rushed over. "What. What? What happened? Did someone die? Oh my god, someone died, didn't they!?"

"Shut up G, nobody died. It's just that, we already have over 2000 subscribers."

"Wow. That is cool." Just then, Lee came running in.

"Guys, guys, GUYS!!! Guess what I just heard?"
"What?" G.O and Seb asked, getting up from their seats.

"SHINee's coming to Australia!!!"

They all grabbed each other in a huge hug, screaming and jumping up and down. But a thought hit Seb.

"Wait, are they even coming to Melbourne?"

"YES!!!" Lee Squealed. And so the screaming continued. That is, until Sylva walked in.

She stared at the three hysterical girls until finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "What on earth is going on in here?"

"SHINee's COMING TO MELBOURNE!!!" The three replied, trying to contain their excitement. It didn't last long of course, as Sylva's new excitement re-energised the group. Then Nia, rather confused, walked over to them. And joined in. That's right; she didn't even ask what was going on. Just joined in. And so this went on for a while. A long while. Let's just say, long enough to have three of its own chapters.