SHINee World Tour

♦My SHINee World♦

I would like to thank naruto76 A.K.A Siobhan for being my inspiration and basicaly forcing me to finish writting this chapter. Thanks Seb!

_________________________________________________________________________

=In the SHINee Van= -At the airport to catch a flight to Australia from Japan-

And so they sat there, waiting, waiting, waiting...

"Oh my god, how long does it take for a plane to get to a f*****n airport?" Taemin growled. Key shushed him.

"Not here, Taemin. You don't want to ruin your image."

Taemin sighed and looked away from his annoyed hyung. He knew Key was right, but he couldn't stand to sit around and act like the perfectly innocent maknae of the group like everybody thought. *Nobody understands me* he thought to himself.

Finally, the plane landed. Straight away, Taemin jumped up and ran to the entrance to get onto the plane.

Jonghyun followed, sighing at how excited Taemin was. *Taemin may say that he is a man, but he definitely doesn't act like one...*

All five of them were extremely excited about going to Australia. They had all heard stories of pet koalas and kookaburras and riding kangaroos... Key was especially excited, for he had a feeling that Australians had a thing for things starting with K.

And so off they went. The ride was long, and, sad to sad, they were rather disappointed when they arrived at the Tullamarine airport just outside of Melbourne. If you are not from Melbourne, here's what it looks like.

After arriving in Australia, they were sent to a hotel called the Windsor Hotel. Looking around the rooms, they were all shocked.

"I'm scared..." Key muttered.

Minho cocked his head at him. "What's wrong? This place is amazing!"

"It's just that... I-it’s too good. SM has never, ever, in a million years spent this much money on us."

"Maybe they care?"  Taemin asked. They all thought about this, but laughed. That would never happen. And they were right. Manager ran up to them through the large doorway.

"I wondered where you guys went, what on earth are you doing here?"

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow "Didn't you tell us to come to the Windsor Hotel?"

Manager shook his head "No no no, Windsor Avenue, not Windsor Hotel. Babo."

The five members stared at him.

~5 wonderful minutes later~

Onew looked around the dark 'avenue'. "Where are we?"

"Your new home for 2 weeks." Manager told them.

They all death glared knives into him.

"And where will you be staying?"

"In the Windsor of course." manager gave them an evil glare before once more entering the building.

 

~Back with the SHINettes~ The end of class

G.O ducked under her table as the bell went, as her table was next to the door, and went out of the room. She turned to the right, mainly because going down the corridor to the left meant certain doom by crushing. Their room was at one end of the corridor, and so all through the left side, year 7s and 8s were rushing out to get home as quickly as possible. To the right were another two sets of stairs, one going up to the year 9s and 10s, and one going down and around to outside. That was the safest route.

Soon after leaving the room, her friends Sylva and Seb followed. Lee goes the other way home, and Nia was a year 9, on the floor above. Once the three girls exited the school, they met up with Nia at the tram stop. Everything was normal that day. Every day, G.O and Nia would catch the train to Parliament station and catch a tram up Nicholson Street to get to school, and met up with Seb and Sylva. On the way home, the four would go together to Parliament, where Seb would continue riding the tram down Bourke Street, and the other three would go catch their trains.

But today, they felt like a change. So they walked down Bourke Street, not even 50 metres, to a 7-11. Along there, G.O curiously looked down Windsor Avenue. *Looks more like an old alley way then an Avenue.* as she was looking over the spilled over bags of rubbish and empty trucks parked along the side, she saw movement. A blonde head, to be exact.

She tapped Seb on the shoulder. "Hey, look over there; I think I saw something moving..."

They both stared intently, until seeing it move again. This time, they saw a dirtied face frowning at something.

"Oh my gosh, it's a person, what should we do?" Seb asked worriedly.

"Not much I suppose. We wouldn't be able to take him home anyway. Why don't we buy him some food at 7-11?"

"Yeah, let's go." Seb rushed ahead.

The two girls put their money to buy a small box of four donuts.

"This should be good" G.O told Seb as they rushed back to the alley... I mean, 'Avenue' and walked over to the boy.

He looked up at them, fear evident in his eyes.

"Here you go." The girls said together, laying the box down in front of him. Straight away, he grabbed the box. And so the girls decided to leave him to his meal and headed off to meet their friends.

Seb nudged G.O. "I could almost swear that kid looked like Taemin..."

 

=In the 'Avenue' with SHINee=

Taemin quickly carried the small box over to his companions, wondering why he didn't plead for help when he could have. As he laid the box out, they all stared hungrily at the donuts, but suddenly realised. There were only 4. This meant a possible fight to the death...

Taemin stared at Onew across from him. Then Minho, Jonghyun, and finally Key. They all continued staring at each other until Key broke the silence.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If you're thinking of murdering everybody to get some donuts, then yes." Onew replied, clenching his fists.

"No pabu, it's maths time!!!" They all groaned, but eventually worked at figuring out dividing 4 into 5. It took longer than necessary, considering they were all starving, when it suddenly hit Key. Why not cut all the donuts into 5, and getting 1/5 each? They all celebrated by eating donuts that night.

Lying comfortably on a pile of bags of rubbish, the five members happily slept through the night with semi-full stomachs.