To Korea Part 2

♦My SHINee World♦

They all gasped as they looked over their shoulders. Standing in the walkway of the plane was Yu He Yi. She was smirking at the girls as her friends also boarded the plane. She strutted her way down the isle, her extra mini mini skirt drawing attention. She slid herself into the the seat already containing Jonghyun. 

"Guess what?" She said to him, blatantly speaking for all to hear. "Your company gave us a chance. They want us to go to Korea with you to start training immediately." She smiled as she turned to face her friends. "Isn't that right?" 

They all noded with a satisfied grin on their faces. Except Evelle. She had found her seat and was already half asleep.

The girls were all gob smacked. What? Why? How!?

"What on earth are they doing here?" Sylvie plonked herself down on Lee's armrest.

"That's exactly what I was thinki-" Lee paused as she realised that Sylvie was slowly sliding into her lap.

"Sylvie!" They all gasped. After that, was a mix of excited, and annoyed words flooded into the large space of the plane. The annoyed words, were, of course, said by Yu He Yi and her friends.

"What are you doing here, bug? You have been pulled out. You're done. Finished. Get lost." Yu He Yi crossed her arms, glaring hard at Sylvie. Her friends followed her example. Sylvie stood there glaring back. She wasn't backing down, or apologizing and getting off the plane like her friends had thought she might. Oh no. She stood her ground, as though she had earnt that spot on the edge of Lee's chair, and she was never giving it up.

"I called the CEO of SM ent, and he said that he didn't mind if I came, and that he would prefer it if I came."

Yu He Yi had nothing to say about this. She moaned, and strutted down to the back of the plane.

The moment her and her friends were gone -Including Evelle, who grudgingly got out of her seat and followed.- The girls and SHINee swallowed Sylvie up with even more questions. Sylvie wasn't able to understand a word.

"Guys, guys, please, one at a time."

"Then I'll go first." Onew said, stepping forward. "Come with me." He grabbed onto Sylvie's hand and pulled her towards the plane's bathroom. After pushing her inside, he locked the door, but he couldn't bring himself to look at her.

"How could you?" He muttered, his lowered. Sylvie didn't understand. Shouldn't he be happy? Why does he look so betrayed? She didn't like the feeling he was giving off, she felt guilty, although she couldn't figure out why.

"Onew, I don't understand..." Onew turned around to face her.

"I tried so hard to make your mum let you come. For those weeks, that whole month, since I've last seen you, I've been trying so hard to convince your mum, and the company, to let you come. And now, all of a sudden, you just pop out of no where, acting as if all I did was for nothing."

"Onew, I'm sorry. But it wasn't for nothing."

Onew looked at her. "Your mum said yes, right? That's why you're here." Sylvie shook her head.

"No. She didn't say yes. She's probably with my dad driving to the airport right now to try and stop me." That surprised Onew. He hadn't known her for very long, but already he had seen her change. It was amazing how strong she had become.

"Wow, So, you've basically run away from home?" He stared into her dark eyes as she nodded. Caught in the moment, Onew wrapped his arms around her, squeezing tightly. "I'm just happy you're here." He sighed. Sylvie's face burned red as she moved through the emotions of confussion and surprise, to feeling relieved and calm. Onew pulled back to look into her eyes, but only for a moment, before he pushed his soft lips against hers. There was no struggle. They both relaxed as they felt the pure bliss of being beside one another. Sylvie was the one to break this moment.

"I-Ithink we should get back to the others." She couldn't face Onew after those few moments of kissing. She could feel the red of her cheaks burning through her whole body, as though she had been set on fire. The same could be said for Onew, as he stared at his feet. 

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." He turned to unlock the door, but felt the softness of Sylvie's arms around his waist.

"Onew," She began, her voice quiet. "I love you."