SM

♦My SHINee World♦

~At Lee's house that night~

The girls were all sitting in a circle on Lee's bed talking about what had happened earlier that day at the concert. It was late at night, probably around 11pm, and they were still as excited as when they had got the piece of paper for their details. 

"Oh my gosh, I can't get over the fact that we met SHINee. The SHINee!!!!" Sylvie screeched quietly, trying not to wake Lee's sleeping parents. 

Lee nodded her head. "I know, right? I mean, just yesterday we were regular teenagers, and now we've met SHINee...” they all pondered this comment. Not surprisingly, they couldn’t sit still. They spent the rest of the night wondering what was coming. But they had no idea how big it would be.

 

They all woke up nice and early, ready for the day when the doorbell rang. Seb ran to answer it and came face to face with a giant of a man. He was tall, mid-thirties with black hair with greying patches on the sides, dark sunnies on, wearing a black suit and carrying a big black suitcase with him.  The rest of the girls ran up behind Seb and also looked up at the amazing 7 foot giant. 

Seb gulped down a wad of saliva and looked into the man's eyes.

"Ehem, may I help you?" she asked. He looked down at her, his eyes scanning her and her friends up and down.

"Are you the SHINettes?"

The girls all nodded their heads slowly. "Could you please come with me. I have something important to tell you." and with that, he turned around and headed for a very nice looking black 4 wheel drive.

They got in the car and noticed that it was littered with SM posters and... Candy wrappers? 

"Wow, this car is a pig sty; you should really clean this place up." G.O commented. The man gave her a 'don't you start' look, and she was quiet for the rest of the trip, which wasn't very long. 

They arrived at a HUGE building after a maximum of 10 minutes. Looking up, they saw a huge sign headed 'SM'. 

"Is this, SM entertainment?" Nia asked. The man nodded his head and got out. Surprisingly, he just walked for the door of the building. When he noticed the girls weren't following, he beckoned for them to follow. 

“But, isn’t SM in Korea?” She continued. The man looked at her.

“SM Entertainment has buildings in many countries, including Australia.”

Nia was closest to the door on the path side, so she opened it and stepped out, holding the door for her friends. They were all amazed. The building was (in their eyes) at least a million stories high! 

The man in the black suit kept walking, and they ran to catch up. Lee tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Excuse me, but what are we doing here?" he looked down at her and stopped walking to face her properly. 

"You are the girls that signed that piece of paper from SHINee?"  They all nodded their heads in unison. 

"Then come on, I'm not gonna wait. If you're not there when I get to the manager's office, that's it, you're going home.” The girls quickly followed behind him, making sure not to get left behind.

They arrived at a huge ceiling to floor door. It had shiny brass handles and intricate engravings in the dark oak wood. G.O was studying the fine work of art when they opened with a loud creek. Gingerly, the three girls stepped inside.

The room was huge, with just the reception area the size of a 2 story building. They were led down a large corridor, with brightly lit rooms branching off on both sides.  At the end of the corridor was another huge door, with a similar pattern to the one at the front, but slightly older looking, with the varnish scratched and worn away in some places. The man in black knocked on the heavy door, creating a heavy echo in the quiet atmosphere.  Inside the bright room was a chair facing a large window on the back wall. There was a person there, but from the angle they were on the girls could not see his face. He stuck his hand out to the side and gestured for the man in black to come. The man in black left the girl's side, and they were suddenly very worried.  After a few minutes of quiet conversation, the man in black came back to the girls. 

"SHINee's manager would like to hear you sing." They all exchanged a quick glance, and, taking a deep breath they began to sing.

'Goodbye baby, goodbye...' (Goodbye Baby by Miss A)

They sang, G.O singing double with Lee to make the song work evenly. At the end, the man with his back turned clapped loudly. 

"Welcome to SM."