Now they know

♦My SHINee World♦

=G.O's POV=

Ring Ding Dong finished and the girls screamed as they watched the five sweaty boys walk down the stairs towards the crowd. They ran along the front row high fiving who ever could reach. I swear, a few of the girls in the second row lost a few limbs fighting for spaces between the people in the first row. I looked back at the girl's behind us, doing exactly that. I gestured to the SHINettes.

"Hey guys, you see those girls behind? Duck down and let them have a go. We did dance with SHINee anyway." They all nodded and crouched down in front of their chairs. SHINee ran towards us, and Jjong's eyes met mine. Giving him a small wave and smiling, he stopped and ducked down in front of me. He leaned forward.

"Tell your friends to wait in their seats at the end of the performance. You too." He whispered in my ear.

"Ooooh, that sounds suspicious." I smiled.

"Don't get any strange ideas kid." He got up, shooed away the annoying fan girls aiming for his hair, and ran after the rest of SHINee.

I sat there silently, crouched down still, digesting what he had said. Wait in our seats? I wonder what's going to happen.

I sat for the rest of the show. SHINee was the main attraction, though there was a bit of f(x), SNSD and Super Junior. I liked the SHINee parts the best. The performance finished, and the fans went crazy, standing on chairs screeching for more. The MC dismissed everybody and left, and soon the rabid crowd followed his lead.

Nia sighed, stretching her arms. "Okay, I guess it's time to be heading off then-" I held my arm out in front of her.

"No, not yet. I forgot to tell you, Jjong said to wait in our seats after." They all gave me questioning looks, until the MC came over to us. Oh no, he wants to tell us to get out, I thought, SHINee hasn't even come yet!

"Uum, hello. Might you be the SHINettes?" He asked us. We all nodded in unison. He gave us a piece of paper. On it, it said;

Names:

Ages:

Addresses:

From SHINee

 

The MC handed us a pen and we began to fill it in.

Names: G.O, Nia, Seb, Lee, Sylvie

Ages: 13, 14, 13, 13, 13

etc

From SHINee

Handing it back to him, he nodded, and we bowed to him and he quietly walked away from us. I had a good feeling about this. I didn't know what it was, but it was going to be good...