The Beginning of Fame

♦My SHINee World♦

They panted as they ran off stage, the cheers non-existent to their excited minds.

"That was amazing!" Seb exclaimed, high fiving each member of their group.

"Who knew that they would love us that much? They love us even more than that boy school!" Sylvie added.

Nia got the groups attention. "We're just that awesome. By the way, G.O and I got an idea for our group name. A.I.M K-POP Dance is a pretty cheesy name. What does everybody think o~" Nia was cut off by G.O's scream.

"The shining SHINettes!!!"                                

Before I go any further, maybe I should tell you where this all started...

=Flash Back=

Academy of Immaculate Mary was a peaceful school. The students weren't over achievers, but they weren't mindless slobs.

Well, there were some over achievers, and they just happened to go by the names Lee, Nia, Seb, Sylvie and G.O. These five girls loved to dance, so when Lee one day said...

"We should have a dance club." The girls had a new mission. To start a dance group for A.I.M. After days of trying to find a teacher to supervise their group, they found Ms K, who eventually agreed to the idea, through quite a lot of begging of course. They were all happy to have a dance group, when they hit a new problem. "Okay guys, now that Ms K finally let us make a group... What are we gonna call it?" Seb said to her friends. Right. That was probably the one element of starting a group that they forgot. A name.

After days of thinking, Sylvie finally said "How about 'A.I.M K-POP dance'." 

Everybody decided that it would do. So then they started. They started with the most simple, basic yet interesting dance they could think of. And that was Touch by Miss A. Nia became the teacher whilst Seb, G.O, Sylvie and Lee danced.

They did the dance well, so they taped it. Then they started learning Hello by SHINee. They were all very excited, so that dance was learned even quicker. And this went on for several weeks, by the end of the term the girls could dance Touch, Hello, It's War, Sorry sorry and Sherlock. By this time, the principle had seen their work, and let them perform to the school. As their repertoire grew, so did the amount of performances, until they finally reached a point where they would perform to other schools. They were well known throughout the high school community. This brings us back to our current situation...

=Flash Back End=

"Who knew that they would love us that much? They love us even more than that boy school!" Sylvie added.

Nia got the groups attention. "Because we’re awesome, of course! By the way, G.O and I got an idea for our group name. AIM Dance is a pretty cheesy name. What does everybody think o~" Nia was cut off by G.O's scream.

"The shining SHINettes!!!"

And that became the groups’ new name.

By then, the girls had performed countless times, and knew dozens of dances. But the girls wanted more. Finally back in their dance studio (A.I.M School hall) the girls lay down on the cold wooden floor, exhausted. They had done this many times and were considered 'used to it' though how a human being could get used to this was beyond them. They were all busy being in their own worlds when they were disturbed by a noise.

BEEP

They ignored it, until again, 3 minuted later, they heard the noise again. It was coming from their 'dance laptop' (A laptop they borrowed with all the dances saved on it).

Finally, after many arguments as to who should look and a few games of paper scissors rock, G.O went up to check.

"What is it?" Nia asked lazily, lifting her head up only a few centimetres from the ground to get a better look.

"Just a few messages from the fans. Good thing we made this extra e-mail, right guys?" They all had to agree that it was a wonderful idea.

"So what do they want?" Seb mumbled.

"Not much, they just said that we should have our own you tube page." G.O said, then closed the laptop and came to sit down.

"That's actually a really good idea." Sylvie said, sitting up. "I'm going to go make it now.

They all gathered around the laptop, waiting for Sylvie to complete what will soon be an Australian wide hit.

"Done." Sylvie announced.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I hope my story isn't too boring. Well, it's the first, so I guess it's an exception.

Thanks for reading, and please continue.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3