The Girl in RED + 2 Wolves

A NOT - SO Perfect Princess

 

Legend:

Minwoo

Kwangmin

 

 


 

 

 

 “Ha….ha..I …I …MUST……hurry……I must…. I….Might….ha ….en-….encounter….another…WAR…” Minwoo was catching his breath.

 

He ran and ran until….

 

 

“BOOM!”

 

“MINWOO!!”

 

“YOUNGMIN!!”

 

“KWANGMIN!!”

 

They all chorused.

 

“Hola!” Youngmin spread his arms and looked at Kwangmin and Minwoo…

 

The frog croaked… (Awkward!)

 

Minwoo and Kwangmin stared at Youngmin furiously…

 

“THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!!!”

 

Youngmin smiled and did a peace sign with his right foot step backwards; his face bended to the left. “Ehehe..”

 

Minwoo and Kwangmin both went far from Youngmin and planned something….

 

“Blah….blah…blah...”

 

“Blah….blah…blah...”

 

“Hey guys! Let me join!” Youngmin went towards them with an innocent smile.

 

Both Kwangmin and Minwoo glared at him.

 

Youngmin, afraid, took a step backward.

 

“O-ok!” he stuttered.

 

“Blah….blah…blah...”

 

“Blah….blah…Yeah…blah...”

 

“FIGHTING!!!”

 

Both shouted.

 

Minwoo grabbed Youngmin and held his arms tightly at his side.

 

“GO KWANGMIN!” shouted Minwoo.

 

Kwangmin took off his shoe, “Hyung, this is your punishment.”

 

Kwangmin threw the shoe at Youngmin, but Youngmin bowed just in time. That’s why…

 

“AAAAWWW!” a dog barked, ow sorry it was Donghyun who barked, because he was hit by a shoe.

 

“Y-you g-g-GUYS!!!” Donghyun clenched his fist.

 

 

SUDDENLY…..

 

 

“BRRRRPPTT…” Kwangmin stomached growled.

 

“WOW! SAVE BY THE BELL!” Minwoo gave Kwangmin an eerie smile.

 

 

Night time… (In the forest)

 

“It’s easy to catch frogs during the night!”

 

“Oh!”

 

Donghyun caught a frog, “See??” took a big stone and hit the frog with it!

 

“Who’s gonna try this first?” he asked like nothing happened.

 

“EEEEEEEWWW!!!”  “GROSS!”

 

“Woooh!!” Youngmin waved his head, “it’s a good thing I already ate!” he whispered to his side.

 

Kwangmin and Minwoo heard it and gave Youngmin a drooling face…

 

“Woah, Woah!” Youngmin walk backwards, “I’m not delicious dudes. Well I’ am when it comes to girls...” he whispered the last part.

 

A little light was seen from afar…..

 

“LA…LA…LA...LA…LA” a girl with a red cloak, holding a basket of bread, walked towards them with a lamp happily…

 

She waved her lamp and notice and noticed some lovely flowers in the woods.

 

As she waved her lamp again, it lighted the drooling faces (ZOOMED IN) of Minwoo and Kwangmin.

 

“WOLVES!!!” she shouted, dropped her basket and ran away.

 

“What’s this? BREAD???” Donghyun picked the basket with his ‘dirty’ hands and scanned what’s inside and indeed it was.

 

Upon hearing ‘THE BREAD’ clearly, Minwoo’s and Kwangmin’s worlds light up. They were so happy. They were so happy that they felt like they were in the air.

 

They snatched it on Donghyun’s hands and started to dig in!

 

*heh…! Seriously, this guys!* Youngmin smiled at his thoughts.

 

“YUMMY!”... and they both eat happily ever after.

 

 

 

 


 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! BECAUSE WE WERE REALLY BUSY... HOPING FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION...WE HOPE YOU'LL STILL LIKE OUR STORY:)

 

 


 

Thank you so much for those who subscribed our story and good comments.  We appreciated it so much. <(^_^)>
 

Happy Reading!♀