It's what we call 'ROMANCE'

A NOT - SO Perfect Princess

 

“Sheesh, that irresponsible Hyung! Sometimes, I feel like I’m the older brother,” Kwangmin sat on a wooden log.
 
There was a river in front of him.
 
He looked at his reflection in the water. He saw a tower behind.
 
He stood up and went nearer to that tower.
 
“Wow, something like that in here?”
 
Then, there’s this lovely maiden in sight which is you!. You’re in second floor of the tower.
 
“O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name, or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Capulet,” you said while spreading your arms in every word.
 
“Romeo? I’m not Romeo,” Kwangmin responded to you.
 
You whispered to him in a very low voice, “Tssst! Tsst! Tell me to let down my hair!”
 
Kwangmin sighed. “O-okay.”
 
“Let down your hair,” he said in a very tired voice.
 
“Yes, let me unfasten my braided tresses so that you can climb up,” you responded to him.
 
“Braid?? You’re hair is not braided,” Kwangmin doubted.
 
“Tsst! Don’t ruin the script,” you whispered to him again.
 
*This girl’s weird*Kwangmin looked at you with a very displeasing face.
 
You let your hair down, “Climb up, my prince!”
 
“*trying to reach your hair* It’s so small. I can’t reach it, blondie!” 
 
You threw a ladder at him. “Use this instead!”
 
Kwangmin climbed the ladder.
 
“Who are you, and how did you find me?” you asked him when he got up.
 
“My, you’re beautiful,” Kwangmin’s eyes widened. “*clears throat* I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say... Hi. How ya doin'?”
 
“Who are you,” you asked again and hid somewhere that’s very discreet …for you.
 
“You know, I can see you very well,” Kwangmin told you.
 
“Oh,” you showed up.
 
“You look very familiar,” you leaned closer to his face to see clearly.
 
“My name’s Kwangmin,” he extended his hand. “We haven’t met before. Probably.”
 
“Something brought you here, Kwangmin. Call it what you will... fate... destiny...”
 
“A wizard.”
 
“Wizard?” you asked.
 
“Nah.. nevermind.”
 
“So... Kwangmin. Where are you from?” you asked again.
 
“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sorry, Blondie. I don't do back-story, however I am becoming very interested in yours,” he stared at you.
 
You blushed and slapped him in the face lightly, “Oh, you’re so sweet.”
 
“Darling, my heart is yours. I have never seen anybody as handsome as you. Will you marry me? Will you be my husband and live with me in my kingdom?” You said and Kwangmin looked shocked.
 
 “Whoa. Whoa..wait girlie,” Kwangmin shook his hands. “I am not for sale.”
 
“You know what..when boys say no, they really mean yes..so how much are you?” you took your piggy bank.
 
“I pig,” you handle the piggy bank to him.
 
“You’re really fast!”
 
“Time is gold,” you responded.
 
“I’m too young.”
 
“It’s better to be early than to be late.”
 
“Wait!”
 
“I’m a princess. I don’t need to wait!” you told him.
 
“Princess?”
 
“I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder,” you pouted your lips and leaned it closer to his.
 
Kwangmin covered your lips. “No! let me do it! A man should do this kind of things.”
 
“At first, you looked like you don’t want it but you really do..I said so..when a man says no, he really means yes!” you were positive. “I’m right! *your eyes were shining*”
 
“Skip the drama,” he titled your chin up.
 
“Ohh, stop it. I changed my mind. I don’t want it anymore!” you looked away.
 
“Hey, let’s continue it!” Kwangmin forced.
 
“Guard! Guards! Molester!” you called for back-up.
 
“Guards?”
 
Then, an army of guards went inside the tower.
 
“Hey,” you nudged him. “Let me be your knight in a shining armor.”
 
You took his hand and jumped off the tower with him.
 
You landed on the river.
 
“That was fun! Let’s do it again from the beginning,” you splashed at him.
 
“*giggles* You’re something princess. I definitely have strong feelings for you, princess. I just don’t know yet if it’s positive or negative,” Kwangmin narrowed his eyes on you.
 
“Let me know when you’re sure,” you smiled which made him crazy.
 
 
TING!! TING!!!
 
 
“It’s getting twelve!” you went out the water, soaked.
 
“Hey, where’s your other shoe?” Kwangmin asked when he noticed that you only had one shoe.
 
“I don’t know,” you responded. You threw the other one at him, “Don’t forget me!”
 
You ran away fast.
 
“I think, I really can’t,” Kwangmin said to his self.
 
 
 
 
 

We're so sorry. We didn't update two chapters. We just update one because we're out of time. Sorry Readers!

Thank you you!

 
 

Thank you so much for those who subscribed our story and good comments.  We appreciated it so much. <(^_^)>
 

Happy Reading!♀