Back in Time

A NOT - SO Perfect Princess

 

"Hey, old man. Wake up,” Youngmin kicked the old man’s side.
 
“Hey, wake up,” Kwangmin just stared at the old man.
 
“Old man? Are you still alive?” Minwoo kneeled and shook the old man worriedly.
 
“Minwoo, don’t touch that old man. You’ll catch its smell,” Youngmin moped.
 
*coughs* Awful young men!” the old man finally opened his eyes. “You have no manners. Is this what the new generation is like?”
 
“Well,..yeah,” Minwoo looked away.
 
“You really talk like an old man...giving us lessons. You sounded like my teachers,” Youngmin stated.
 
“I think it’s because he is old, Hyung,” Kwangmin responded.
 
“Well then, let me teach you a lesson you’ll never forget,” the old man said in riddles.
 
The three laughed.
 
“What are you? Our parents? They don’t even care about us so back off old man,” Minwoo chortled.
 
The old took a stick on his shabby bag, “Ah my, kids these days. Remember what I said! You’ll regret this!”
 
The surroundings suddenly change. The buildings became trees and their car was turned into a well.
 
“What did you do to my car? It’s expensive. It’s even costly than your life,” Minwoo heated.
 
“What’s this,” Kwangmin hassled. “I feel like the wind is pushing me to the well.”
 
“Yeah, I feel that, too,” Youngmin grabbed Minwoo’s hand.
 
“Hey, don’t bother grabbing my hand, Youngmin. The wind’s pushing me, too,” Minwoo reprimanded.
 
“Hey, let’s grab the old man. Maybe he can help us.”
 
“Yeah,” the twins seconded.
 
The wind got stronger and they didn’t have a chance to get a hold of the old man. The old man was pushed to well, too.
 
It was dark,..very dark..inside the well. Water was dripping all over the place.
 
“Ouch,” the three landed on the ground.
 
“Oh my, Minwoo your bald,” Youngmin shrieked.
 
“That’s not my head, idiot! It’s my ,” Minwoo slapped Youngmin’s hand.
 
“Where are we?” Kwangmin coughed.
 
“Kwangmin your saliva is all over my face!” Kwangmin and Youngmin barked.
 
“What is this place?” Minwoo asked. A water dropped on his shoulder.
 
“Isn’t a well full of water. Why is this dry?” Kwangmin got confused.
 
“Yah,” Youngmin started to walk.
 
“Hey, Hyung,” Kwangmin called. “Don’t move too much. There might be a hole or something.”
 
“Scaredy cat,” Youngmin insulted. “Hey guys, I can see a light!”
 
“Where? Where?” Minwoo and Kwangmin asked.
 
“Over there,” Youngmin pointed. “Oh my… are we dead?”
 
“Maybe that’s the way out,” Kwangmin interrupted Youngmin’s sentiments.
 
*I never think of that* Youngmin said in his mind.
 
They kept moving forward until they reached the way out.
 
“MY EYES! THEY HURT!” Youngmin screeched.
 
“Look!” Kwangmin uttered.
 
“Are we in heaven? But that couldn’t be..Maybe we were still good,” Youngmin puzzled.
 
The birds were chirping. The grasses were following the breeze of the wind.
 
“Hey, it’s that old man!” Minwoo pointed the old man.
 
The old man went towards them and said, “Welcome back to 1990!”
 
 
 

Thank you so much for those who subscribed our story and good comments.  We appreciated it so much. <(^_^)>
 

Happy Reading!