1990

A NOT - SO Perfect Princess

 

“BWOH?!” the three shouted.
 
“That well was a time machine?” Youngmin scratched his head. *It’s my first time to hear a well as a --- time machine*
 
“1990?” Minwoo sobered. “Are you kidding us?” He gave a silly laugh.
 
Kwangmin joined him in laughing, “That’s a good joke, old man!”
 
“Is this place still in Korea?” Youngmin asked them.
 
“Wae?” Kwangmin looked at him.
 
“Now that you said that,” Minwoo looked around. “Where are we by the way?”
 
“Seoul, South Korea in year 1990,” the old man answered. 
 
“Why will we believe in you?” Kwangmin held his 89K gold dollar bling. “We don’t even know your name..yet?”
 
“Ohh.. yeah! I forgot! You know, a little old thing..” the old man giggled. The old man stretched out his hand, “By the way, my name is Mr. Donghyun the Wizard. Bwahahahaha!”
 
“Donghyun?” Youngmin stared at the old man’s hand. “Is that hand sanitary? It looks questionable to me!”
 
“I have some hand sanitizer here,” Minwoo took a bottle from his pocket. 
 
Youngmin took it, put some on his hand and shook the old man’s hand, “Now that is what we call ‘clean’!”
 
“New generation! Tsk! Tsk! ..They really need some teaching,” the old man murmured.
 
Youngmin whispered to Minwoo, “Hey, don’t you think he knows that we can hear him?”
 
“I heard that!” the old man rolled his eyes.
 
A newspaper came flying on the air, following wherever the wind takes it.
 
“What’s this?” Kwangmin grabbed it. “Newspaper?”
 
Youngmin and Minwoo took a look at it and saw the date September 26, 1990.
 
“1990!!!” The three screamed. They look at Donghyun smiling evilly and went to a corner and bent. They were whispering to each other.
 
“What are we going to do?”
 
“Let’s beg him!”
 
“No! That’s not manly. A true man settles things like a true man do!”
 
*claps* Owohho!!”
 
They went towards Donghyun and Youngmin started, “*coughs* Ehemmm. .Let’s settle this once and for all!”
 
*taps Donghyun’s chest* Yeah, man!” Minwoo added with a serious face.
 
“Let’s do this manly!” Kwangmin gave Donghyun a glare.
 
.      .     .    .    .   .
 
“PLEEAASSEEE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE BRING US BACK TO OUR TIME! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!” the three kneeled and begged so hard.
 
“BWAHAHAHA! I already predicted what you three will do! BWAHAHA!” Donghyun punched his stomach.
 
“So..does this mean you’re going to bring us back?” Youngmin said with puppy eyes and clasped his hands.
 
“I can’t do that!” Donghyun tapped Youngmin’s head. “Now there doggy *smiles*
 
“WHAT!!” Minwoo exclaimed.
 
“What should we do then?” Kwangmin asked.
 
“There’s nothing we can do about it,” Donghyun the wizard turned his back. “Babye!” He started to walk away.
 
 
 

Thank you so much for those who subscribed our story and good comments.  We appreciated it so much. <(^_^)>
 

Happy Reading!