2-3: Yoona's Story (KhunToria Ver.) FINAL

Time Machine

The cafe was across the street. Only one street seperating her and Nichkhun. Despite the heavy snowfall, the street was busy, with cars moving in different directions. She knew she could have been hit by a car, she could've gotten in an accident. But she couldn't wait for the traffic light to turn red, so she ran, avoiding the cars that were driving by in almost dangerous speeds.

It was hard, especially while holding a pair of high heels, while wearing a wedding dress. But she was able to make it. The cafe door was within arms reach. She took a deep breath, and grabbed the door handle.

She opened the door, to find all eyes in the cafe on her. She wasn't surprised. No one probably expected a random woman to come in a cafe wearing a drenched wedding dress, barefoot. Ignoring everyone's stares, she only focused her eyes on one man, sitting on a chair near the window with a woman. Victoria didn't see the woman.

Nichkhun was shocked to see his ex-girlfriend (who would have been his fiancee) walk in the cafe. He knew she was getting married today, he saw the invitation. He wouldn't be able to bear the sight to see her wedding, but he had to be in the area because of a business meeting he had to attend to. He didn't know if it was fate playing with him, as the meeting venue took place near the church where the wedding took place. But he only had one thing in mind: do the meeting, go back to Korea ASAP.

"I'm sorry, Victoria. But when you left me, I moved on. I took a long time, but I was able to. I'm sorry." Nichkhun's eyes were filled with regret, but he couldn't go back to Victoria. She left him, he moved on. That was his decision, and as much as he loved Victoria, he can't love her like he used to anymore. Maybe one day, he might be able to... but he was still hurting.

She should have known this was coming. No, she knew it was gonna happen. But to see it, to experience it right before her eyes, it was hard for her to process. But she had to keep a straight face. For the time being.

Victoria looked at his eyes and forced a smile. He wasn't convinced, there were tears running down her face.

"At least I tried, right?" Victoria turned to leave the cafe, but she felt no regrets. After all, she did what she wanted to do, and she tried her best. That's all that she could do, the rest was up to him. If he wasn't willing to accept her, she had to accept it since it was partly her fault. 

She didn't regret leaving the wedding. She didn't regret going to Nichkhun. Maybe one day, things will work out. She walked out of the cafe, and the sun shone on her, making her feel slightly better. Despite the tears, she was still optimistic. 

Maybe Nichkhun will come back to her one day, maybe not. But she was happy that she had no regrets.

A new Victoria came out of the cafe that day. With or without him, she knew she was taking the step in the right direction.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: It's been a while hasn't it? I can't express how sorry I am, I'm not surprised if I lost subscribers in either of my stories :( But here's the final chapter of Yoona's Story (KhunToria Ver.)!!! I know, not a happy ending, but I promise the next story will end in a different note! I wanted to try something different. Maybe one day, I'll read this over again and not like the ending, and maybe (?) make an alternate ending, but I'm happy with the way the story turned out right now :) Look out for the next story!! Once again, sorry for updating so late :( Do(n't) Look Back will be the next update, not sure when though :( I'll try not to leave you guys hanging!