Fourteen

Someone I Hadn't Planned on Living With

 

rainyparadise [block] on 4-23-2012 15:53:21 says: Good story so far :) 
LOL on chapter 2 I thought you wrote "crayons" when it said " carryons."
I'm so stupid hahaha           @rainyparadise. LOL crayons. You're so funny :D

xinnerhyun [block] on 4-23-2012 01:34:44 says: daebak !! keep updating.. why luhan like that? -_-   @innerhyun Gald you like it! :D Heh. Lu Han's stupid. That's why. ^^

xJiaHuey [block] on 4-22-2012 14:10:36 says: Omg Luhan... =.= you are not the only one hanging on to the past.. so just go confess to her... @ JiaHuey   LOL he should, eh?

xaNONAmous [block] on 4-22-2012 14:00:38 says: OH MY G-DRAGON!!!!! Qpdpdjfjkslxhh They're MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! Omagosh!!! Lol! Na Young's so cute, so innocent! And Kai.... He's adorkable! If Sehun wasn't here, I would want Soojin and Kai.... But Sejin! Or Soohun..? Idk... UPDATE NAOWW!         @aNONAmous   LOL love that phrase!  Heh glad you like the story! Se Hun is cute- I agree. :D LOL sejin :) Kai is going to end up with Na Young's sister... somehow.o.0


xjasarana16 [block] on 4-22-2012 08:39:17 says: New reader hereeeeeeeeeeee!! :DDD
KYA~!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE UR FIC!!!!!! (LITERALLY!) <33333
Gah! I hate u lu han! :pp You should have confessed! 
Update soooooooooooooooooooon!! :***             @jasarana16 I'm so glad you like it! :D You are the best :)

xnell_santos [block] on 4-22-2012 06:43:33 says: Your are so stupid Lu Han... You are not the only one hanging in the past..

Please update soon...=DDD              @nell_santos He's so funny. I really want to hit him on the head. D:

xxafxsjx [block] on 4-22-2012 03:17:26 says: Stupid people @@ Confess already! ><        @xafxjx Then where would the story go?! :D Heheh. 

xiLoveExo12 [block] on 4-22-2012 03:02:29 says: stupid luhan. .. 
if only they confess to each other again, everything will work out 
update soon :))      @iLoveExo12  Hehe oh, they're gonna confess. It's going to be epic and stuff! But for now... angst! :D

xExo_KM [block] on 4-22-2012 02:36:17 says: New reader~
but damn!!! The story was so good and interesting I read all the 13 chapters in one sitting!
This is like my dream, perfect fanfiction I've always been waiting for!
Please update! 
U are like, the best ever.     @Exo_KM Im gald you like it! :D You just made my day, no joke ^^

xborsha [block] on 4-22-2012 02:28:46 says: NOOOOO you're not the only one hanging on to the past! GAAAH FRUSTRADTED!         @borsha LOL im frustrated too. :D

xYooniqueB2UTY [block] on 4-22-2012 01:31:56 says: Heeeeello (: New reader here!

I love your story author-shi ♡ Poor Nayoung, Luhan quit being so mean :/ 
You don't need a REPLACEMENT! She's right there! Lol  @YooniqueB2UTY  I hope you like the story ^^ Thanks for commenting!

xKPOP4EVERtheBEST [block] on 4-22-2012 00:58:39 says: A replacement?!?!? He wanted a replacement to fill in the empty spot!!!! AISH!!!! *messing up my hair* If he wants the real one, ask for it you... Lu Han (Can't insult a famous person or fans try to kill me, also because I'm too kind to insult people -.-'). Thank you for writing a GREAT story that has yet been REALLY good... so far. Thank you a lot!! Please update soon again!! (And if you think me asking you to update soon is annoying, please tell me so I will stop) Thanks again and again and again and again~ (get it? 2PM ^.^)    @KPOP4EVERtheBEST LOL I agree. It's a whole fan war! Thanks for your support! :) Glad you like it :)

xbluesujulove15 [block] on 4-22-2012 00:58:33 says: luhan is so blind can't he see her being all emo and stuff???  @bluesujulove15   I'm telling you, guys are clueless. ;)

xkoribear [block] on 4-22-2012 00:29:33 says: cries ;~~~; poor nayoung, be strong!    @koribear   Heh. Thanks for supporting :)

xg_chunjae [block] on 4-22-2012 00:28:48 says: you know... you should keep up the angst. i like it. (i feel like i sound like some creepy ahjumma who wants her weekly dosage of angst)
lol, but honestly, i love angst and its hard to find some good angst out there!~      @g_chunjae Heheehehe. Gotta love the angst!

xrainbow_bubbletea [block] on 4-22-2012 00:28:19 says: nooooo. Nayoung CANNOT be replaced by ANYONE  @rainbow_bubbletea   I know! Stupid Lu Han D:

xtrob96 [block] on 4-22-2012 00:00:03 says: Yay! Na Young is so cute! If only she knew how Luhan really felt, I can handle the angst a little longer though.                         @trob96 LOL glad you like it! It's a good thing that you can handle angst. I have an odd feeling that there's going to be a lot of that in the future D:

Na Young's P.O.V

I walked out of the cafeteria. I wasn't trying to be dramatic or anything, but I couldn't bear to watch the two of them anymore. Maybe I should transfer to a different school, or something. No, that was a bit stupid. Why couldn't I just not care? So, who cares if he's madly in love with another girl? That's not supposed to affect me. I'm not supposed to care... But I do. Because I'm still in love with him. 

I sigh and slap my cheeks a bit to make myself aware of the situation more. Okay, so instead of ignoring him, I'll just act like it didn't affect me. That way, he won't think I like him or anything. I'll just act normally.

I walk into the large school library, masking my sadness with a false smile. Being the new girl doesn't exactly seem to make you popular here. In fact, it seems like most of the students shun you until you find a friend. I walk over to the numerous shelves that are lined with dozens of books. I easily pick out a tattered and worn out looking historical novel. Reading usually kept my spirits up. I decided that I would give it a go.

In the corner of the library sat a small rocking chair, beckoning me to come sit on it's plushy seat. I smiled. I'll just kill the rest of the period here.

-------------

Soo Jin's P.O.V

"So that's why she wants to avoid him now. Or that's what I think." I had just finished describing the whole Lu Han situation to Se Hun. I figured that if he wanted to be our friend then he would know sooner or later. 

"Oh..." He nodded understandingly.

"That's pretty funny," he continued. "You know when Lu Han first moved here, he was really quiet and secretive. After meeting us, he kind of opened up a bit. Now I know why he played with girls all the time."

"He played with girls?" I ask.

He scoffs. "Tons of them."

I gasp. "No..."

"I'm not even sure if he's a anymore."

"SAY WHAT?!" I jump out of my seat. Everyone in the cafeteria pauses to glance at me oddly, and turns back. "Sorry," I mutter.

He just nods. I giggled. Who knew it could be so fun to gossip with a guy? He was totally my type. 

I was still shocked at the fact that Lu Han was a player. The angel faced Lu Han that I knew was sweet, a bit of a tease, but caring. I guess it's okay to call him as cold as a stone now.

"I don't think that Na Young has even had her first kiss yet," I mutter.

"Hm. You know, I've never liked Mina. We have to find a way to get those two together. Instead of Mina." Se Hun scrunches his nose. 

"I like the way you think."

--------

Na Young's P.O.V

 

After school ended, I decided to take a stroll in the park. I had my guitar in hand, as well as my song book. Under the trees and with a pencil in my mouth, I write a new song. I've always liked to compose songs. It was wierd. Sometimes I would just be hit with a bunch of lyrics, perfect for a song. I'm telling you I would get them in the weirdest places- the shower, in the middle of a math problem, while I'm doing the dishes- it was odd. 

This song was about- guess what- a heartbreak.

It was actually more about someone being abandoned and the memories of their past. It wasn't too obvious... right?

I laugh to myself. I almost forget about what happened during lunch earlier today. This went on until... I saw something that I wished that I hadn't.

In the distance, I see two figures walking together. I can't recognize who they are, though. I ignore them and just continue testing chords.

I hear several giggles. They disturbed the perfect silence that I came here for.

I scowl. Should I ask them to leave?

No, I wasn't that rude.

The giggles continued. I glanced up at the couple once again. They seemed familiar. The girl... that hair...it seemed too familiar.

"Lu Han Oppa- stop it!"

I froze. No. Please. God if you love me you would make sure that it wasn't Lu Han. 

My stomach twisted as I slowly get up to observe the couple again from behind the tree I was sitting against. 

From what I saw, it really did look like Lu Han. They were in full lip-lock mode, devouring each other's lips in a frenzy. I flinched. I wanted to turn away. It hurt so much- but no matter how hard I tried, my eyes just didn't want to look away.

After what felt like hours, Lu Han is breathing against her neck planting kissing against her jaw and collar bone. Mina giggles like a school girl. "I love you, Oppa."

I sharply inhale. The lump in my throat felt huge, like a boulder.

I could hold it in anymore. I didn't want to hear anymore of the words that would be burned into my mind for the rest of eternity.

I couldn't watch anymore.

Before he could say anything, I grab my guitar and notebook, and without turning back-  head deeper into the garden, away from the one I used to love. Used to.

-----------

Lu Han's P.O.V

"Lu Han Oppa- stop it!"

Minah giggles while I peck her lips. Although I'm acting like I want her, I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her giggle. What, was she five?

The loneliness inside me was like a monster, trapped inside my body. I wanted to get rid of the dreadful feeling. I didn't know how. It would always come back no matter what I did to get rid of it. It was always there.

I attack Mina's soft lips and muffle her fake protests. Her hands stealthily snake around my neck, pulling me in closer. I knew that Mina wasn't actually as innocent as she tried to look. She was like any of the other girls- fox like, clever, and cunning. 

The emptiness that was inside of me grew larger, like a huge dust cloud. I kissed Mina harder. 

Why wasn't it going away? No matter how hard I kissed her, the loneliness wouldn't leave. I knew who could actually take that away from me.

These kisses didn't give me the same feeling as it did when I kissed Na Young. It wasn't even on her lips; simply on her forehead. That feeling was fuzzy and warm, and got me feeling like I was going to float away.

This. This wasn't anything like it.

After awhile, I finally give up. Breathless, I kiss her jaw and pull away. She would never satisfy me. There was only one person in the world who could.

"I love you, Oppa." Mima smiles at me. 

I didn't want to lie to her or annything- I couldn't tell her the same. I felt bad that I was using her for my selfish needs. I stay silent, listening to the birds chirp. Even the chirping birds would remind me of her. Her. Na Young. Why was she always in my head?

========

Hey guys :)

Now this is angst, eh?

LOL. Things will get better for Na Young, don worry don worry. 

;)

Thaks to all of my new subbies and commenters. You are the bomb!

Love y'all.