Cube

It's All for the Best
Hyuna snuggled into her blankets on the couch. Who needs people when you have food and a drama to watch. At least those characters were stupider than her.
 
Not if you're using the word stupider, she retorted. I'm talking to myself now too, that might be a bad sign.
 
She idly flipped through the channels of shows that suddenly seemed so boring. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,25,525,63. Then she froze.
 
A familiar voice came out of the television. "If I don't get in, I'll try my best along my own road. And I want to meet them at the top."
 
"Okay montage montage cut to other montage," Hyuna glared at the television. "What they heck is up with this though the flower may wither it does not blame the wind? Nobody cares."
 
When Hyunseung finally gets the mic, and starts dancing with ease around the room, Hyuna couldn't stop herself from smiling. "Maybe I should just be your fan."
 
Then, her smile slowly faded away, as the president announced the last member to be chosen.
 
"So it was all for nothing after all." She flopped back down into the pillows.
 
----------------
 
Yoseob sat on a bench and drank the coke his new friend had just given him. "I wonder if he poisoned it," he shuddered. "He walks around looking scary like Gaara and then he hands me a coke. What if this ruins my vocals?" He suddenly flailed around like it was the end of the world, and bumped into someone walking along the road.
 
"Sorry! Oh hey, Hyunseung. I haven't seen you at dance lessons recently."
 
Hyunseung attempted a smile in greeting. "Oh, I've just been wandering here and there and thinking... I might not go back to dance class."
 
Yoseob raised an eyebrow. "Why what's up?"
 
The taller boy blushed a bit. "I don't really have a place to stay."
 
Yoseob widened his eyes, waiting.
 
"I got kicked out of my company," Hyunseung admitted.
 
The eyes went back to normal. "Oh, hey, you should come to mine," the cheerful boy grabbed his arm. "Cube Entertainment, you've heard of it? Maybe you can join my group with Doojoon hyung and Gaara and AJ."
 
Hyunseung smiled in spite of himself. "How ironic. I think I have."
 
 
----------------
A/N
Fun facts
So I write really erratically (sorry for the long waits D:) and Yoseob is my bias
And the b2uties who get the Gaara reference, I'm glad to know you've watched too many beast interviews as well