Self-destructing

It's All for the Best

Hyunseung looked mildly interested. Someone who looked like his girlfriend was kissing someone who had hair exactly like the crazy cut the stylists had given his friend.

Then, he suddenly strode over. As he neared Hyuna, she could see his face changing, as the different shades of confusion flickered, before settling into blankness. Hyuna pulled away before he could see how fake the kiss was.

“Oh. Hey,” G started as he finally saw his friend.

Hyunseung ignored him, never breaking eye contact with Hyuna all the while. He grabbed her hand, and led her out a back door, holding tightly to just the tips of her fingers.

The door slammed shut behind them as he leant against a wall, gazing at her.

“Would you like to explain yourself?” He began calmly.

Hyuna clenched her fists. Don’t explain yourself. You don’t deserve to explain yourself.

“Because it looked like you were…” Hyunseung trailed off.

Shout or something. Why do you look so calm. If this was all for nothing I’m going to.

“Say something.”

Shout damnit.

Hyunseung walked closer, finally frustrated.  “Am I not even worth an explanation?”

Hyuna could finally see the tears that glistened as they trailed down, quietly. “Had they been there the whole time,” she wondered. “I guess we succeeded?” She forgot to stop a strangled chuckle, as she laughed at herself. Just what have I gotten myself into.

“You’re laughing, are you.” Hyunseung tilted his head, then suddenly stepped closer. Hyuna froze as she felt an arm on her waist, and her eyes widened as he leant down.

“So why are you leaning back to kiss me?” His words. Still barely a whisper, but louder as they came closer. Closer, again. As his lips neared hers, and she reflexively lifted hers to meet them.

“If this was what you wanted. Or if you haven’t realized. We’re broken up.” Hyunseung abruptly jerked away when there was barely a breath separating them, and started away from the club, down the alley of broken crates, away from her. He didn’t quite manage to turn the corner before breaking into a run.

Oh gosh you’re cruel.

 

 

-----------------------------
So my internet went down >.< And I have no idea what to do with OPPPAAA peniel hyung
I hope editing chapters doesnt give people notifications XD